Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
well it looks like the seasonal holiday stuff pack is to come to sims3  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
calmorezoo

i just had a news letter email from game spot and clicked on the sims3 tab and found a list of all ep and stuff packs pressant and to come and after pets comes a stuff pack seasonal hoildays. why ea do you have to repeat every thing from the past sims? the only thing different as far as i can tell is that there will be a comunity lot where sims can purchess a tree to decorate.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/20/11 08:51 AM

PsychoMasterX

it fake the next stuff pack is town life
Original182

Maybe they've run out of ideas.

Kadaj316

PsychoMasterX wrote:it fake the next stuff pack is town life

She said after Pets.

calmorezoo

Kadaj316 wrote:

She said after Pets.
heee hee it amazes me how some people fail to read a post correctly before commenting.thank you for correcting them

KoumoriDiru

Ah cool. I miss giving them christmas and halloween. I have the free tree they give you in store but it's not the same.

SayYellow11

calmorezoo wrote:
Kadaj316 wrote:

She said after Pets.
heee hee it amazes me how some people fail to read a post correctly before commenting.thank you for correcting them

I know, there are sooooo many people who don't read before they comment. For example, I had a post about a downloaded sim not showing up in my game. I said, "She is not in the CAS bin." I had TWO people comment, "Downloaded sims go into the CAS premade bin, she should be there."

And anyway, I don't really mind them remaking some of the EPs and SPs. I mean they were good and TS3 is different. Plus everyone is always calling for the same stuff anyway, as long as it's expanded on somewhat I'll be happy.

I do think seasons, weather, and the new jobs from Ambitions could have been in the base game though. The base game was way too...base...lol.

catloverplayer

Wow this is so cool. I've been wanting a holiday stuff pack and also that hints that seasons is the next ep after pets. I was thinking a stuff pack wouldn't be coming out till February but if this is legit it could be December. Christmas stuff is why.

Note there is a tree in the sims 3 store and it's free but I'll still take different shapes and sizes like we had in the sims 2.
catloverplayer

Gamespot is usually a reliable source as well so I think this could be legit.

The lot the op mentioned I hope it's not a rabbithole and it's similar to the consignment shop. Prehaps it sells holiday themed stuff not just trees but outdoor ornaments,mistletoe,nutcrakers,love themed furniture,Halloweens stuff etc.
catloverplayer

calmorezoo wrote:i just had a news letter email from game spot and clicked on the sims3 tab and found a list of all ep and stuff packs pressant and to come and after pets comes a stuff pack seasonal hoildays. why ea do you have to repeat every thing from the past sims? the only thing different as far as i can tell is that there will be a comunity lot where sims can purchess a tree to decorate.

Any other interesting ones you saw? Was there a beach one on the list for next year or a kitchens and baths? Also did they list the month this holiday stuff pack is coming out in?
catloverplayer

KoumoriDiru wrote:Ah cool. I miss giving them christmas and halloween. I have the free tree they give you in store but it's not the same.

Yes I hope this tree has a look at interaction. The store one don't.
andinic28

Well Town Life is coming out July 26 so there should def be a stuff pack before Christmas. And a holiday pack is the only logical thing before Christmas

catloverplayer

I just checked gamespot and I don't see it listed. Did you mean gamestop? Their spelled similar.

I still think this could be legit because the sims 3 store is no longer selling free store sets. Their 4 holiday sets were free so it makes sense a holiday stuff pack could be getting released. I think EA is listening to us.

A couple of weeks ago I put in the Townlife Forums a topic on a Holiday Stuff Pack that should get released. I will be keeping a close eye on this on both Gamespot and Gamestop's websites.

It would be nice if it includes actual Christmas foods but I'm not holding my breath for that one. I'd like a holiday roast and christmas cookies like we had in the sims 2 holiday sp.

Oh think of it this way. Our sims can celebrate the holidays with their pets.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/26/11 05:53 AM

Simpkin

I wonder why they bring actual religious stuff in. Weren't the sims worshipping llamas or something?

http://ask.fm/doowally ask me stuff, I'm bored
http://tinyurl.com/o7vyunc my blog
catloverplayer

I hope we get Halloween and Christmas radio stations. That would be a nice touch to add to this stuff pack. The sims 2 atleast had a snowman that played Christmas Music.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: