Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
☼★~ AVALON ~★☼ ~ A MEDIEVAL WORLD ~ VERSION 4 COMING SOON! CC FREE!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
votenga

MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?6wunew11cssz2ws

version 3.0 has been released also included is a save file which will populate the town

you should be able to run this without required stuff packs but it will need expansion packs.

any bugs let me know as this is a work in progress and building is ongoing.

Thank You

VISTAS

VIEW FROM ST KAHLANS COVE

ST SUTRIANS MARKET PLACE - WINTER

ST SUTRIANS MARKET PLACE - AUTUMN

STATION - AUTUMN

THE CAVERN RESTUARANT

THE FIELDS

THE VINEYARD

THE MINE

ST KAHLANS MOUNT

SMUGGLERS COVE

SUNSET OVER AVALON

CHINESE GARDEN

THE GRAND CIRCLE BIG SHOW VENUE

THE CABANA CLUB BEACH CLUB

TABATHAS TAVERN DIVE BAR

FESTIVAL SQUARE SUMMER

FIRE STATION

AVALON ACADEMY

THE OLDE SANDERSON HOUSE VAMPIRE CLUB

VIEW OF THE ISLE OF THE FAE

This message was edited 40 times. Last update was at 06/11/13 11:41 AM

Clayworld

It is so beautiful. I'll wait for you to complete it, then download. I think I can download it without the CC using Custard. I'll wait as patiently as I can.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/06/11 09:32 PM

StellaToronto

You got a new thread. I'll keep up email, but it will be good to shout out if needed.

StellaToronto

While waiting on your mine adjacent lot feedback.
I’ve started a more comprehensive inventory of world. Taking notes on things like which lots need building, furnishing, decorating or editing.
It would be easier if each lot had name or temp. # designation for ease of referencing. As well as notes on back story and/or what you had in mind for lot development.
Only inventoried country lots starting top at lighthouse going south to around crossroads(24 lots). Then, I realized you’ve probably done this already. So I should just go to the source, and ask you.

votenga

hi stella what ill do by the end of the day i post a map of the world with each lot numbered and what it is supposed to be hopefully that will help in our building efforts

StellaToronto

Brilliant!

StellaToronto

Took look at Shadow of D. I like the style. Have you played Dreamfall? There is a city market in April Ryans world that looks good.(Steam Punk, not so much)

votenga

yeah played that one it was great!!

bbordewyk

My jaw just fell off. I'm not one who downloads medieval worlds, but this, this is THE most gorgeous world I have EVER seen. EVER. You have quite a lot of talent, and I will definitely be downloading this when it's done! 8D
Oh and one other thing, don't forget to leave room for some of the new horse type lots and such that comes with Pets (:

votenga

Sure thing, stella is working on most of the lots at the moment and we have the pet expansion in mind, it cant be on ever single lot but the majority will.

stella he loves it!! lol

just done the gateway for the new town, and i like it a lot!! on to something good here....

chris2chris

one of THE BEST worlds ive seen i love the pirate ship
StellaToronto

votenga wrote:Sure thing, stella is working on most of the lots at the moment and we have the pet expansion in mind, it cant be on ever single lot but the majority will.

stella he loves it!! lol

just done the gateway for the new town, and i like it a lot!! on to something good here....

If the pictures impress,just wait till he gets there!!
Yesterday, I turned all the graphics up and spent a couple of hours just walking through world at street level. OMG! What a rush!

I guess I should find out how much space horse stalls need. Some of your town lots have out buildings that could be dressed as great horse/pet accommedations. How about town livery/pet store lot?

votenga

ok stella here is the world maps indicating what lots are what
some are blank cause i havent decided whats going there yet!:

the last area has not been done yet im currently working on it

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/08/11 10:22 AM

StellaToronto

You have been a very busy boy.
I have blown up and printed already. Reference maps have pride of place on wall by computer.
The pics I sent yesterday were from unassigned part of map, but I'm sure you recognized it.
Any preference as to my next assignment.
Since I've been spending most of my time in first world view section. Might as well stay there for awhile.
Should I furnish/decor built lot?
Build another basic Res. Placeholder lot.
Or other?
It all good to me.

Catch you later.
Stella.

votenga

well i suppose if you start working on any of the lots in the new port area?

ideal type of building would be light grey/ sandstone coloured buildings less tudor style more stone built. large buildings not small so most of the space on each lot is taken up so the area will look quite built up when all lots are added. one of the lots there is a bookstore so a custom building will need to be built above ground

xx

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: