Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
moefy

I like this world greetings moefy
tl8au

OMG, very, nice .....
RosettasStoned

I just found this. My goodness Rflong7, your movie is as good as your worlds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dsnbj0oXWI

If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, Who will?

Rflong7

RosettasStoned wrote: I just found this. My goodness Rflong7, your movie is as good as your worlds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dsnbj0oXWI

Hi,

Oh, no. That's not my video. I wish I was even a little able to make movies with the game.
Someone just used the world to make their movie.
RosettasStoned

Good. I was a little jealous that you would be so good at both!

If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, Who will?

rainstormed

Hi Rflong!

I downloaded Longview II, and I have a question for you. I'd like to renovate the town to fit more what I want (moving lots, bulldozing lots and such), and I was planning on sharing it in the Creative Corner. Not a save file or anything, just the lots and where they go.

Would it be okay if I did this?

Thanks!
Rflong7

rainstormed wrote:Hi Rflong!

I downloaded Longview II, and I have a question for you. I'd like to renovate the town to fit more what I want (moving lots, bulldozing lots and such), and I was planning on sharing it in the Creative Corner. Not a save file or anything, just the lots and where they go.

Thanks!

Hi,

Sure, no problem. You can share a save too, if you want.
rainstormed

Rflong7 wrote:
rainstormed wrote:Hi Rflong!

Thanks!

Hi,

Sure, no problem. You can share a save too, if you want.

Yay! Thanks so much!
Pary

I can see smiley will have to get the whip out to get you to finish ML my girl !

blunote00: IDC about DM's stank booty!

HappySimmer3

Hee! Hi, Pary! Let me know if smiley needs any help cracking that whip. I love Mtn Lake! It looks sooo beautiful!

Ceres_Meiriona

Midgets and green jello! Your worlds are absolutely stunning! I have to say, Cake Island had me laughing out loud. That was pretty epic! Haunted Valley looks spectacular! The perfect mix of grit, creepiness, and aged splendor.

Just incredible! Well done Rflong.

Rflong7

Pary wrote:

I can see smiley will have to get the whip out to get you to finish ML my girl !
.... Hi, Pary

HappySimmer3 wrote:Hee! Hi, Pary! Let me know if smiley needs any help cracking that whip. I love Mtn Lake! It looks sooo beautiful!

LOL!

Ceres_Meiriona wrote:Midgets and green jello! Your worlds are absolutely stunning! I have to say, Cake Island had me laughing out loud. That was pretty epic! Haunted Valley looks spectacular! The perfect mix of grit, creepiness, and aged splendor.

Just incredible! Well done Rflong.

Hi, Thanks so much!
CrescentMoonPye

Rflong, you have to finish ML so you can sell the water for 3 simoleons/bottle in Hidden Springs.

Make sure to put in a bottling plant somewhere on the world (to make it efficient for distribution purposes).

Rflong7

Hi, CMP

LOL~ Good idea!
xXPetraGirlXx

I love your worlds Rflong7. Winter Wonderland, Moon Base, Long View and Haunted Valley are my favorites. Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful worlds with us.

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: