Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Author Message
moefy


Joined: 07/20/09 02:29 PM
Messages: 207
Offline

I like this world greetings moefy
Profile
tl8au


Joined: 06/28/09 05:41 AM
Messages: 163
Offline



OMG, very, nice .....
Profile
RosettasStoned


Joined: 06/03/09 01:48 PM
Messages: 3445
Offline

I just found this. My goodness Rflong7, your movie is as good as your worlds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dsnbj0oXWI

If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, Who will?

Profile
Rflong7


Joined: 06/01/09 01:51 AM
Messages: 23998
Location:In Shadow Mode C8

RosettasStoned wrote: I just found this. My goodness Rflong7, your movie is as good as your worlds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dsnbj0oXWI


Hi,

Oh, no. That's not my video. I wish I was even a little able to make movies with the game.
Someone just used the world to make their movie.
Profile
RosettasStoned


Joined: 06/03/09 01:48 PM
Messages: 3445
Offline

Good. I was a little jealous that you would be so good at both!

If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, Who will?

Profile
rainstormed


Joined: 06/07/09 05:18 PM
Messages: 302
Offline

Hi Rflong!

I downloaded Longview II, and I have a question for you. I'd like to renovate the town to fit more what I want (moving lots, bulldozing lots and such), and I was planning on sharing it in the Creative Corner. Not a save file or anything, just the lots and where they go.

Would it be okay if I did this?

Thanks!
Profile
Rflong7


Joined: 06/01/09 01:51 AM
Messages: 23998
Location:In Shadow Mode C8

rainstormed wrote:Hi Rflong!

I downloaded Longview II, and I have a question for you. I'd like to renovate the town to fit more what I want (moving lots, bulldozing lots and such), and I was planning on sharing it in the Creative Corner. Not a save file or anything, just the lots and where they go.

Would it be okay if I did this?

Thanks!


Hi,

Sure, no problem. You can share a save too, if you want.
Profile
rainstormed


Joined: 06/07/09 05:18 PM
Messages: 302
Offline

Rflong7 wrote:
rainstormed wrote:Hi Rflong!

I downloaded Longview II, and I have a question for you. I'd like to renovate the town to fit more what I want (moving lots, bulldozing lots and such), and I was planning on sharing it in the Creative Corner. Not a save file or anything, just the lots and where they go.

Would it be okay if I did this?

Thanks!


Hi,

Sure, no problem. You can share a save too, if you want.


Yay! Thanks so much!
Profile
Pary


Joined: 06/27/09 01:30 AM
Messages: 3329



I can see smiley will have to get the whip out to get you to finish ML my girl !

blunote00: IDC about DM's stank booty!


Profile
HappySimmer3


Joined: 11/10/09 09:40 PM
Messages: 3497
Location:Just left of center...

Hee! Hi, Pary! Let me know if smiley needs any help cracking that whip. I love Mtn Lake! It looks sooo beautiful!


Profile
Ceres_Meiriona


Joined: 07/26/09 06:16 PM
Messages: 1347
Offline

Midgets and green jello! Your worlds are absolutely stunning! I have to say, Cake Island had me laughing out loud. That was pretty epic! Haunted Valley looks spectacular! The perfect mix of grit, creepiness, and aged splendor.

Just incredible! Well done Rflong.

Profile
Rflong7


Joined: 06/01/09 01:51 AM
Messages: 23998
Location:In Shadow Mode C8

Pary wrote:

I can see smiley will have to get the whip out to get you to finish ML my girl !
.... Hi, Pary



HappySimmer3 wrote:Hee! Hi, Pary! Let me know if smiley needs any help cracking that whip. I love Mtn Lake! It looks sooo beautiful!


LOL!


Ceres_Meiriona wrote:Midgets and green jello! Your worlds are absolutely stunning! I have to say, Cake Island had me laughing out loud. That was pretty epic! Haunted Valley looks spectacular! The perfect mix of grit, creepiness, and aged splendor.

Just incredible! Well done Rflong.


Hi, Thanks so much!
Profile
CrescentMoonPye


Joined: 06/03/09 06:28 AM
Messages: 2055
Location:simatography.webs.com
Offline

Rflong, you have to finish ML so you can sell the water for 3 simoleons/bottle in Hidden Springs.

Make sure to put in a bottling plant somewhere on the world (to make it efficient for distribution purposes).

Profile
Rflong7


Joined: 06/01/09 01:51 AM
Messages: 23998
Location:In Shadow Mode C8

Hi, CMP

LOL~ Good idea!
Profile
xXPetraGirlXx


Joined: 02/18/12 11:24 AM
Messages: 159
Offline

I love your worlds Rflong7. Winter Wonderland, Moon Base, Long View and Haunted Valley are my favorites. Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful worlds with us.

Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: