Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
♥-Wonderstruck Modeling-♥ Finale scores posted! ♥  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Author Message
Guppyluv


Joined: 12/22/11 07:46 PM
Messages: 182
Location:N/A
Offline

Ya, thanks guys. I'm really sorry, and I'm really mad because I wanted to finish this comp, but I guess that's not gonna happen.
EDIT: HE FIXED IT!!!! MY AMAZING DADDY FIXED IT!!!! ok i can stay now, right?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/16/12 08:09 PM


Profile
Spacey72659


Joined: 03/06/11 05:45 PM
Messages: 405
Location:The Sim Universe
Offline

iXloveXcake wrote:bump...


*Giggles* I love this

Profile
Spacey72659


Joined: 03/06/11 05:45 PM
Messages: 405
Location:The Sim Universe
Offline

YAY Guppy glad you got your comp fixed!!

Profile
Emily4331


Joined: 05/29/09 10:42 PM
Messages: 7520
Location:Waterdeep
Offline

I'll get my entry in soon!


Profile
rubygal25


Joined: 01/16/10 06:39 PM
Messages: 1139
Location:My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations

Guppyluv wrote:Ya, thanks guys. I'm really sorry, and I'm really mad because I wanted to finish this comp, but I guess that's not gonna happen.
EDIT: HE FIXED IT!!!! MY AMAZING DADDY FIXED IT!!!! ok i can stay now, right?

I suppose :p
Profile
Kim323


Joined: 05/21/11 06:50 PM
Messages: 1002
Location:In my own little world..
Offline

OMG Emily your siggy is adorable I have seen that movie hehe and glad you got your computer fixed guppyluv

Profile
iXloveXcake


Joined: 07/23/11 01:18 AM
Messages: 102
Location:In the Cage with Michael, Lucifer, and Sam Winchester
Offline

Viruses are the absolute worst! my computer got infected with over 2000 at one time and it scrambled my entire hard drive, of course on the long weekend when i had no homework. don't download ANYTHING from the internet you're not 100% sure of, because you will get 2000 viruses, a $350 computer bill, and die!

Profile
Emily4331


Joined: 05/29/09 10:42 PM
Messages: 7520
Location:Waterdeep
Offline

Kim323 wrote:OMG Emily your siggy is adorable I have seen that movie hehe and glad you got your computer fixed guppyluv


Thanks XD I love Pu.ss in Boots :3 he's so cute!

I just read your posts, Guppy. So sorry you got a virus! But I'm glad you got rid of it and are still in the comp! n.n

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/16/12 11:40 PM


Profile
Kaliko103


Joined: 06/02/09 06:12 PM
Messages: 9068
Location:You can only blame your problems on the world for so long, before it all becomes the same old song..
Offline

Everyone's entries are awesome! The judges will probably have a tough time judging this round :p


Click siggy for my tuts!
Profile
Emily4331


Joined: 05/29/09 10:42 PM
Messages: 7520
Location:Waterdeep
Offline

iXloveXcake wrote:Viruses are the absolute worst! my computer got infected with over 2000 at one time and it scrambled my entire hard drive, of course on the long weekend when i had no homework. don't download ANYTHING from the internet you're not 100% sure of, because you will get 2000 viruses, a $350 computer bill, and die!


I feel like I should point out that there's a grammatical error in your siggy.

Do should be "due." When something is happening because of something else, it is happening due to that.

For example:

I wasn't feeling well today due to lack of sleep.

Profile
Guppyluv


Joined: 12/22/11 07:46 PM
Messages: 182
Location:N/A
Offline

Ok, I can't make my new model till tomorrow. It wont look the same though, like I said. It had CC

Profile
xtine1012


Joined: 09/30/10 06:41 AM
Messages: 786
Offline

edited to prevent drama


anyways going to start judging

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/18/12 01:00 AM


Profile
Plateinmyway


Joined: 02/04/12 04:10 PM
Messages: 1405
Location:"A coal-powered underground vintage pub"

Guppyluv wrote:Uhh, The virus spread... And I think I have to drop out of the comp. it won't open the launcher or anything, so please pull my name off the list. A word of advice, it was either the babymoon poses, or the thick as thieves poses the gave me the virus. So don't Download them. I will stop by though, I want to watch the comp
Oh,no I hope you can get it fixed!Sorry to see you go
Editidn't see your latest post Glad you managed to get rid of it!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/17/12 02:04 PM



http://simmingonaplate.tumblr.com/
Profile
Jess03


Joined: 06/14/09 06:15 PM
Messages: 129
Location:UK
Offline

Wow love the entries so far! I'll be working on mine today

iXloveXcake wrote:bump...


Aaaaaw it's so cute! xD

Guppyluv wrote:Uhh, The virus spread... And I think I have to drop out of the comp. it won't open the launcher or anything, so please pull my name off the list. A word of advice, it was either the babymoon poses, or the thick as thieves poses the gave me the virus. So don't Download them. I will stop by though, I want to watch the comp


Annoying that you got viruses, but I have both of these poses and more but I never get viruses :/ I know that you should definitely not get viruses from ModTheSims (where the Babymoon poses and Pose Player are from) as that site is as trusted as this one. In any case I'm glad everything is working now!

My blog!
Profile
Emily4331


Joined: 05/29/09 10:42 PM
Messages: 7520
Location:Waterdeep
Offline

xtine1012 wrote:rude...


anyways going to start judging


What's rude?

I pointed it out because it's better to be corrected than to not ever know.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/17/12 02:51 PM


Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: