Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can you get SimPoints with EA Cash Card?  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
sims2freak737

Hey Simmers! Everytime I go to walmart or future shop I notice they sell EA Cash Cards and not Sims Cash Cards.

If I get an EA Cash Card, can you redeem it for SimPoints? And if so, where do I redeem it at?

Happy Simming!
capang94

Steph, steph, steph, steph, steph, steph, stepha, stephanie!
sims2freak737

I know it says redeem a cash card but I thought it only applied to specific Sims Cash Cards??

Happy Simming!
TigMagick

Once you redeem the cash card you have 2 options, you can just buy ea point at there store which has a better exchange rate if your not a US simmer. just type in simpoints. They have i believe the same bundles as here.
Also you should have the option if you have your account linked right to redeem your whole EA card balence for simpoints when you go to buy them on this site.
I hope that helps!

What some gifting ideas? Try these directory's; Simpoint free http://tinyurl.com/cobjurk
Gifting that Reachsim started http://tinyurl.com/d64bbbn
pkboo

i think you can use the ea cash cards to get sims points. last time i went to best buy i saw some and i looked at them since i was considering getting one and i did see a sim on the card. I ended up not getting one but buy them through the site instead since they were having a sale plus you get bonus items with some of the packs.
sims2freak737

I won't be buying online so Cash Cards are pretty much my only option which isn't bad. I just didn't want to redeem one if I got it under the wrong thing (if that makes any sense at all... haha)

Happy Simming!
pkboo

ya it makes since.
ok i looked at the help pages and found one that you might be interested in
http://help.thesims.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1323/kw/cash%20
cards

Pharaoh597

The EA cash Card gets redeemed into a general EA account, then in shop mode in the game you can convert the EA balance into sim
points -taxes. This gives you about 1870 sim points for a $20 card.
Elvaerwyn

sims freak where did you get an ea cash card in canada? i look everytime i am at walmart and no dice

sims2freak737

Elvaerwyn wrote:sims freak where did you get an ea cash card in canada? i look everytime i am at walmart and no dice

I find them at gamestop or EB Games. I've been hesitant to buy one though because I didn't know it was able to be used for SimPoints.

Also, why do we only get 1870 points and not the full 2000?

Happy Simming!
Pharaoh597

When you buy sim points there is tax added. A 2000 block of points cost about $21.30 to buy. If you buy in shop mode you can convert your EA balance to sim points minus taxes. $20.00 get you about 1870 points.

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: