Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What's been happening in your game lately? Feel free to chat and post pics! :)  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
mr014

Mikezumi wrote:Buffyspiker - that looks dangerous! Pregnant women should not be subjected to such accidents At least the child looks fine

Here's Nraas' son, Aiden, just aged up to child in my game

He looks great, confident ♥

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/23/12 08:42 AM

mr014

LBell: Do you have the latest patches or drivers for your new graphic card? Maybe some are corrupted.

If it is an nvidia card, you can have a look to see if the vsync option is enabled.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/23/12 07:17 AM

Maygirl2

I fealt like playing the Goth family for a while but at night-time I forgot to turn out the fireplace and this happened:

JustKeepSimming

Thanks for the compliments on Eliana, everyone. ^^

I have my first exam today. It's a media law one, so I'm very scared! Hopefully I'll do ok. I'd love to do some simming tonight to relax tonight after this exam, but I have to practice for my shorthand exams tomorrow. :/

@ Maygirl2 - Holy smokes! That's an impressive fire you've got going there! O_O! Did anyone die?!

@ LBell - As mr014 said, are you running the latest drivers for your card? And make sure you're playing in the correct screen resolution for your game. Mine kept having issues and crashing when I didn't have the right settings.

LBell

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I uninstalled the Catalyst Control Center and Display Drivers last night, then reinstalled and it has been fine since.. so maybe something got corrupt while playing for the first time with the new driver. I also uninstalled Showtime then reinstalled. It seems to be running okay now but whose to say what could happen my PC has a mind of its own.

So I've been thinking, maybe get a cheap laptop for my work and stuff and just keep this PC for gaming.?
Mikezumi

Some great pics and funny happenings, everyone!

blazerntq

@Maygirl12: I have not had many fires in my game and your fire is by far the most impressive one that I have seen yet. The current sim I am playing is even a firefighter and he has not had to put out any fires close to the size of the one that you had at the Goths.
elelia1

Pretty extreme fire Maygirl2

angldior

@Maygirl12- woah momma that is a huge fire.

Elimarna

@everybody who complimented my cottage
Thanks! It means a ton to receive so many compliments on my building.

@Brunettesimgirl
I'm glad you're so excited about playing in the house I built. It wasn't the easiest build I've done, that's for sure, but that's where the fun comes in for me. I loooove a good challenge.

Which is probably a good thing, because I've got my next three houses lined up and at least partially planned. At least two of them will be very challenging, especially the one I'm about to attempt for the second time.

Shadowninja2

I've been having a hard time lately trying to find that right outfit for my sim Chandra. I'm glad I found something sexy and stylish.

It's funny because she tends to look her best when wearing the color brown.

Mikezumi

@Shadowninja2 - that is a lovely outfit! I prefer earthy tones, so that's right up my alley I tend to dress my sims in their favourite colour, which doesn't necessarily suit them.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/23/12 05:01 PM

dylsoccer12

I also usually only dress my sims in their favorite color, even if it doesn't flatter them. :/ xD.

Later on I'll post a pretty big update on the Berns. It's gonna be juicy. :0

LizNuique

Location:Floating around at the speed of sound, got places to go gotta follow my rainbow ~

Maygirl2 wrote:I fealt like playing the Goth family for a while but at night-time I forgot to turn out the fireplace and this happened:

I wish I got fires that big....that way I can kill off the sims that annoy me xDD I did get a meteor like twice in my game. The first time it hit right outside my sim's house the second I intentionally made my actress sim stand in one place just to see her die and see her meteor ghost color lol needless to say my actress sim's twin sister did NOT like me very much and was mourning her sister for a long time XDD

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/23/12 05:21 PM

My DeviantART page...don't laugh at my art please >.< http://captainninjapants.deviantart.com/
Mikezumi

The biggest fire I've ever had was the birthday cake and it was just the cake and the small table it was on.

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: