Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Is this a hint? ? ? ?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Town Life
Evalen

When you’re in Hidden Springs, you can explore a stunning lakefront, relax at a luxury spa or ski lodge, escape into the woods, or even uncover ancient mysterious at the Museum of Magic and Supernatural. What will you find in Hidden Springs?

Ski lodge, does that sound like a hint

JUST READING UP ON THE SIMS 4
capricce2

Actually a recent rumour has it that the next EP after Pets will have weather and seasons so maybe it is a hint. If it is true I'll be happy!
simgreen

capricce2 is right That rumour's been out for a long time now.
Evalen

I know I have heard the rumours, but I thought this was a little more then a rumour, saying Ski Lodge. Looks more like a hint, in a indirect way that the rumour is true.
Anyone else find any hints concerning seasons.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/19/11 02:41 PM

Gleeky321

all we can do is hope

Annadenise

When I get Pets installed, I am going to go the post in my bookmarks and follow the trail that showed in the installation of Generations that Town Life was next. Because they have to set the framework up for install.. So I hope that we do get some kinds of seasons...
Alistu

It has been said by EA officials (although I can't provide a link) that the box art for the next EP has a black background with white text.

I'm not normally as grumpy as my avatar appears.

My Wishlist
DarkAmaranth1966

Why mist ANTYTHING be a hint? Honestly a ski lodge is a ski lodge, a rainbow is a rainbow- it is what it is, nothing more.

I suppose if you saw a sign in the game with a miner form 1849, you'd think that meant gold rush was the next pack? Honestly, things don't have to mean anything beyond the obvious and, generally don't.

Evalen

DarkAmaranth1966 wrote:Why mist ANTYTHING be a hint? Honestly a ski lodge is a ski lodge, a rainbow is a rainbow- it is what it is, nothing more.

I suppose if you saw a sign in the game with a miner form 1849, you'd think that meant gold rush was the next pack? Honestly, things don't have to mean anything beyond the obvious and, generally don't.

Yes you are right but you don't build ski lodges in the desert, or on the ocean front, or where there is no snow. Now you could build a hunting lodge, or a vacation mountain lodge, But you cannot use skies without snow. So what is this a run down ski lodge, becasue it doesn't snow anymore, who can ski with out snow. unless you could water ski, but we can't do that can we. no swimming.
Sorry but to me skies represent snow.
Not sure where you live, but I live in a ski area. and it snows, and the ski lodge has lots of skiers.

apriljunebloom

Evalen wrote:
DarkAmaranth1966 wrote:Why mist ANTYTHING be a hint? Honestly a ski lodge is a ski lodge, a rainbow is a rainbow- it is what it is, nothing more.

Yes you are right but you don't build ski lodges in the desert, or on the ocean front, or where there is no snow. Now you could build a hunting lodge, or a vacation mountain lodge, But you cannot use skies without snow. So what is this a run down ski lodge, becasue it doesn't snow anymore, who can ski with out snow. unless you could water ski, but we can't do that can we. no swimming.
Not sure where you live, but I live in a ski area. and it snows, and the ski lodge has lots of skiers.

It is just a lodge! Stop looking into it so much, it doesn't mean anything! EA have said it themselves, they have never, and will never have any hints to an expansion or stuff pack. Anything that seems like one is purely a coincidence.
Evalen

apriljunebloom wrote:
Evalen wrote:

It is just a lodge! Stop looking into it so much, it doesn't mean anything! EA have said it themselves, they have never, and will never have any hints to an expansion or stuff pack. Anything that seems like one is purely a coincidence.

Perhaps you are right, if so that is not a ski Lodge, it is just a lodge. Well when we do get weather the ski lodge will fit right in.

Pamhamlet

apriljunebloom wrote:

Actually, EA DOES give hints of upcoming items/features in almost every EP. They have been doing it for years, but they pretend they don't and never really admit to it openly, but it is a known fact. The entire EP/SP series is planned out in advance and developed and released slowly over time, so what comes as the final EP in a series, was already known back at the beginning years before, so in any current EP, we can often foretell of what is to come.

It is a type of subliminal messaging. It's been around for ages and is a successful marketing tool. They leave it to us as to what we discern is a "message", and what that message is "saying."

At any rate, there is nothing wrong with speculation. It is often fun to search and see what is brewing as Evalen has done. I find it quite interesting information to stew over.

Foxlylox29

i AGREE THEY DO USE HINTS JUST LIKE WHEN THEY GAVE US THOSE GREEN CAT AND DOG STATUES AND NOW WE ARE GETTING PETS AND THEY STARTED ADDING MAGICAL THINGS LIKE THE MAGIC STAND AND NOW THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH I THINK THE NEXT EP WILL BE ABOUT MAGIC AND WEATHER!
Fleur11

Yes I have found another hint towards seasons, in the sims 3 pets trailer look at the background and you can see all different coloured trees, and it looks a lot like autumn Now i dont think you will get those autumn trees acctually in the game but I'm hoping its a hint and that seasons is coming.
lil_slg

Anyone trying to create an arguement stating that EA do not plant little hints has a closed mind and clearly hasn't done any real searching on the matter.

Just to add. You CAN ski without snow. We have dry slopes in Scotland - made of a plastic sheet thingy...? But I'm sure it's not as good as the real thing

Post Reply Forum Index » Town Life
Go to: