Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Unicorns CAN breed with horses!  XML
Forum Index » Pets
SimGuruSemedi

Hi everyone!

I wanted to stop by and correct something that I misspoke about at Gamescom this week. There are a whole lot of things to try and remember when talking about The Sims 3 Pets, and I goofed on one of the details a few people asked about. So...

Unicorns are able to breed with other horses. You might even end up with a Unicorn foal as a result!

I hope everyone enjoyed all of the other information that came out of Gamescom, the forums certainly look active

Sims Producer Graham Nardone - Follow me on Twitter @SimGuruGraham
kmdogs97

SimGuruSemedi wrote:Hi everyone!

I wanted to stop by and correct something that I misspoke about at Gamescom this week. There are a whole lot of things to try and remember when talking about The Sims 3 Pets, and I goofed on one of the details a few people asked about. So...

Unicorns are able to breed with other horses. You might even end up with a Unicorn foal as a result!

I hope everyone enjoyed all of the other information that came out of Gamescom, the forums certainly look active

Thanks for telling us!
blewis823

Now that sounds eerily cool. Hmm, have to try that. LOL!

Flicca94

Oh my god! Thanks for telling us, Guru!
stateofwhat

Neat! Thanks for the info!
XxDespairAngelxX

Yaaaaaaaaay!

pugger64

SimGuruSemedi wrote:Hi everyone!

oh thanks. cause when I heard that I thought "but aren't they technically horses too?" so, YAY!

Jarsie9

Deleted my own post.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/22/11 12:51 AM

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.
kmdogs97

It's be neat if a horse and unicorn had a normal foal, then the foal grew up to a horse and mated with another horse, then IT'S a unicorn.

I believe someone metioned that some genes can skip a generation.
Jarsie9

That's good to know. Are you going to have a thread for those of us who want to ask you some other questions about Pets that are not related to horses?

Because I have a few, but I don't want to de-rail this thread by asking them here.

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.
XxAkiraXx1

gspot.com/

WOW thats unexpected xD I thought it was only other unicorns??

http://silverequusarabians.weebly.com/index.html
Sims3Freak102

Yay! Thanks for telling us I'm so excited, this EP sounds awesome!!!

PETS LEAKED PATCH INFO HERE: https://anonfiles.com/cdn/1
kmdogs97

Jarsie9 wrote:That's really good to hear, but now, can you tell us if we're going to be getting vending machines and mechanical bulls? And is the ice cream truck going to be specific *only* to that town like the sandwich truck is unique to Bridgeport?

But, I'm sure that there will be people who will be ecstatic to hear that unicorns can breed with horses. I did kind of wonder because I thought that unicorns were traditionally female.

Actuall there are quite an amount of myths where a unicorn is male, so any unicorn can be male or female.
wzw1177

Thank you Semedi!

The Sims 3 University, March 5, 2013?
blewis823

Jarsie9 wrote:That's really good to hear, but now, can you tell us if we're going to be getting vending machines and mechanical bulls? And is the ice cream truck going to be specific *only* to that town like the sandwich truck is unique to Bridgeport?

But, I'm sure that there will be people who will be ecstatic to hear that unicorns can breed with horses. I did kind of wonder because I thought that unicorns were traditionally female.

I have been waiting for an answer about the vending machines and mechanical bulls too. Too bad they will not tell any time soon.

Forum Index » Pets
Go to: