Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Hidden Springs... where's the wild things?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
MRSMLOG

My sim in Hidden Springs wants to harvest a wild plant but I can't find any anywhere. Did EA forget to place them?

Has anyone found wild plants yet or do I need to fire up buydebug?

Thanks for any help, M.G.
Halle_M

I think (but am not 100% sure), that if you go raid your neighbor's garden, that will count as harvesting something wild.

MRSMLOG

Thanks! I'm not sure about that either, but I can't even find any vegetable gardens! Oh wait, I did find one small one...I'll try there! M.G.
sirona66

its any plant you find anywhere in the game that is not on your lot.

can be a neighbors, or in the park, or around a lake. So the wild plants are there, they are wild cause they are not grown and maintained by your sim.

MRSMLOG

sirona66 wrote:its any plant you find anywhere in the game that is not on your lot.

can be a neighbors, or in the park, or around a lake. So the wild plants are there, they are wild cause they are not grown and maintained by your sim.

Yes, I know what wild plants are, but I just can't find any in Hidden Springs! I really think EA forgot them or left them out for some strange reason!

But thanks! I used buydebug to put some here and there. (Now watch me not be able to find those either!)
siminsc

That's what I came here to post about. Granny Shue wants to harvest a wild plant but I can't find one.
ZeekSlider

You'll have to break out the buydebug and make your own community garden.

I suggest using the Shoreline Cabin lot, as it has a lot of space for a very spacious garden.

That said, I believe the reason they didn't include a community lot garden is because I've been finding seeds all over the place! Seriously, it's like the town has a bunch of Totoros that run around at night dropping all kind of seeds everywhere I go! It's kind of ridiculous, but yet nice at the same time. Too bad I'm not playing as a Gardener Sim this game...

Like my post? Buy something off my wishlist as a thank you!
http://tinyurl.com/TS3Store-ZeekWishlist
Addisoncat

I have also seen seeds everywhere but can't find any special seeds. Has anyone found these and if so, where?

Thanks!
Addisoncat

I have also seen seeds everywhere but can't find any special seeds. Has anyone found these and if so, where?

Thanks!
Halle_M

Addisoncat wrote:I have also seen seeds everywhere but can't find any special seeds. Has anyone found these and if so, where?

Thanks!

I found a Special Seed across the street from Granny Shue's house in the grass.

Addisoncat

Thanks! Found them there as well as at the Redwood Heights Luxury Lodge. So far have one life fruit.
Lisen801

Hi, is there a place where you can find the deadfish in HS? I don't find any in the graveyard pond or anywhere else.
One strange thing is that my fishing sim suddenly have a croccodile in his inventory. I didn't notice when or where he cought it!
luckynicole659

Use the community garden from twinbrook or riverview, then place that in your town.

5 Minutes. <3
stilljustme2

Lisen801 wrote:Hi, is there a place where you can find the deadfish in HS? I don't find any in the graveyard pond or anywhere else.
One strange thing is that my fishing sim suddenly have a croccodile in his inventory. I didn't notice when or where he cought it!

Are you fishing after midnight? I thought they only showed up then.

If you're not sure, go into buydebug mode, then go to Edit Town and check the graveyard to make sure a Deathfish spawner was placed; if not you can find one in the Fishing Spawners and put one in.

Lisen801

stilljustme2

Yes, I'm fishing after midnight but I don't think there is any deadfish in that pond...

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: