Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
- Lots & Sims By Wibs - Retired thread, see first pg for link to new thread!  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
Chemicalwibs

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and recommendations - I truly appreciate it

This thread has been retired as it had run it's course and was starting to suffer from invisi posts But fear not, I have a brand new showcase thread up and running and I hope to see you there

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY NEW SHOWCASE THREAD

This message was edited 87 times. Last update was at 11/19/12 09:34 PM

Chemicalwibs

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments and recommendations - I truly appreciate it

This thread has been retired as it had run it's course and was starting to suffer from invisi posts But fear not, I have a brand new showcase thread up and running and I hope to see you there

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY NEW SHOWCASE THREAD

This message was edited 32 times. Last update was at 11/19/12 09:30 PM

Chemicalwibs

Here you will find some of my re-colored clothing

CLICK ON THE PICTURES FOR DOWNLOAD LINK:

This message was edited 20 times. Last update was at 10/11/12 12:51 PM

Chemicalwibs

Latest Upload September 4, 2011:

Hello I really like Hidden Springs, but I'm not a fan of big lots, so I'm re-designing it a little bit and placing some smaller lots around. I'd like to share one that I just finished, called White Picket Fence (for obvious reasons. lol). It has one bedroom, one nursery, one bathroom, open planned kitchen and living area and a small garden. No 3rd party CC was used, only EA content. I hope you like it

Thank you for looking

Download White Picket Fence Here

(This post was copied and pasted from it's original thread, so some of you may have seen this before. Thank you to everyone who commented on it )

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/08/11 05:55 PM

YOTEAMO

Wibs I fell in love with your Norweigan Summerhouse when I first saw it a while ago, thanks for reminding me I'm gonna go and fav!

SEASONAL MARKER TUTORIAL ADDED!
Oilbasedoleander

Ah I remember downloading Embla's Cottage! I love that home it's so gorgeous, and I'm loving the rest of your creations~ Amazing work you are so talented! :]

Chemicalwibs

YOTEAMO wrote:Wibs I fell in love with your Norweigan Summerhouse when I first saw it a while ago, thanks for reminding me I'm gonna go and fav!

Thanks It's the only house I've made so far based on a real house

yanti68

Wibs, Great to see all your builds in a thread! I love your creations! Already recommended all of them.

Chemicalwibs

Oilbasedoleander wrote:Ah I remember downloading Embla's Cottage! I love that home it's so gorgeous, and I'm loving the rest of your creations~ Amazing work you are so talented! :]

Awww, thank you - that's sweet of you to say

Chemicalwibs

yanti68 wrote:Wibs, Great to see all your builds in a thread! I love your creations! Already recommended all of them.

Thank you, yanti - I added my Sims to this thread also, figured I might as well have everything in one place

blacksheba1973

Wow!!! You've got skills hon. Your creations are amazing.

Tojax

I may have said this already but I'll repeat it: you are brilliant!!!
(and your pics are awesome )

Edit: Quick question - does the Avenue Cafe have Store/EP content and if so, could you please list it? Sorry to bother you, but I've never downloaded a lot off the exchange however I am considering making an exception to that rule and getting your cafe (because it's simply adorable!). I'd like to make sure it doesn't cause me any problems...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/08/11 08:45 PM

imoger

Hi, here! I'm glad you started a thread for your amazing creations!
I'll check if I'd missed any of them before, and will leave you recs if I can. (I'm not sure, but I hope, that this sentence is understandable )
*hugs*

Chemicalwibs

blacksheba1973 wrote:Wow!!! You've got skills hon. Your creations are amazing.

Awww, thanks a lot, Sharon

Tojax wrote:I may have said this already but I'll repeat it: you are brilliant!!!
(and your pics are awesome )

Edit: Quick question - does the Avenue Cafe have Store/EP content and if so, could you please list it? Sorry to bother you, but I've never downloaded a lot off the exchange however I am considering making an exception to that rule and getting your cafe (because it's simply adorable!). I'd like to make sure it doesn't cause me any problems...

Thank you, glad you like my stuff Avenue Café does contain some store and EP items, click on the download link and next to the picture there's a diamond and it says "contains:", there you'll find everything used listed

Candygurl84

You're so talented! I love them all ! Such beautiful lots and sims Rec'd

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: