Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Endless Lullabies: a 100 baby challenge (Random junk on pg. 66 ;))  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Jessu

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I just want to let anyone who may be reading this to know that I might be updating a lot more. Only if my game continues to be very cooperative. It used to take me AGES to get into my saves, and it took forever to even get out a simple update. Lately with the new 1.31 patch it has been a miracle that I have been able to push out a couple, even a few updates within hours! ;___; I am sooo haaaapppyy! Anyway, enjoy the updates, however many end up coming up!

xx
Jess

Aisling Alice Marie Burton
Born September 9 from my mind, I suppose!
Traits: Photographer's Eye, Flirty, Inappropriate, Eccentric, and Artistic
Enjoys: Classical music, tri-tip steaks and blue.
Parents: Doryan and Barnabas Burton
Adoptive Parents: The evil and gratefully deceased Darla and Donald Lonelyt
Grandparents: Lucy and Linus Bartleby and Ainsley and Linus Burton I
You may find the start of a family tree here.

So I have been making the thread 100 Baby Challengers!! [Who's your daddy?!] Baby daddy list, and now I am actually going to finally work on my own challenge. I would like you all to meet Aisling Burton! Just like Lynnwood or like amberwaves and gsdluver4 who have all inspired me to become a mighty, and powerful (ahem, loving and nuturing) 100 baby challenger!

I suppose there are rules to be followed:

§
Aisling will have inherited a large sum of money, and estate most likely from her parents who died some time before she was an adult. (Still working with the story )

§
Aisling will be played on EPIC lifspan, mostly tweaked for YA and A settings, ambrosia will be used only and if Aisling levels the proper skills to do so, and/or the potion that will stop her aging, only when she becomes an adult.

§
Aisling will of course try her best to sleep with different fathers for each child(ren), which makes me glad I have that thread but also hoping you all will help me out with more daddies!!

§
With all 100 baby challenges Aisling will be a good mother and do her best to set the right ways for her children, teaching them to talk, walk and of course potty!

§
Aisling won't use butlers or maids, but babysitters if she needs to apprehend another father!

§
Burton children will move out once they have reached YA, they will also not go to boarding schools, but instead will help with child rearing and skill learning!

§
To succeed in having the family her mother always dreamed of her having, Aisling will not have a job unless it's part-time, though it will most likely be a skill job that she can do at home. (Photography, painting, writing, etc.)

My NEW PoV is that of the almighty Sim Goddess, the omniPoV that a lot of other 100 BCers/simmers use. Sit back and hopefully just laugh!

Just like with daddy donations, names are welcome as well, I haven't planned out naming other than gothic/gothique, Victorian, or anything close to those types of names.

BLOG IS GOING TO BE HERE!! (Currently under construction, a little since I have moved it to blogger from wordpress! Hah. As of 03/04/12 I have been on the forums and slowly putting the most recent chapters onto the site while I remodel it! )

This message was edited 95 times. Last update was at 10/19/12 05:54 AM

Jessu

Please note that this list will always be changing, I will try to constantly add more, and jumble it around. I will try and make sure if your daddy is coming up that you will know, but always keep a look out! Some of these daddies might not have links to them, only because they were specially made/provided and I might not have the permission *yet* to give out the links or to give them out at all! I have asked for daddies, and sometimes in special cases I will make sure to ask someone to use one of their more popular sims, but only after getting the okay will I use them! Thanks for understanding! <3

KIDDO COUNT:
Boys - 19

Girls - 14

Singletons: 8

Twins: 11

Triplets: 1

OMFGBBQ: 0

BD #1: Leighton Sekemoto Chapter 1 Chapter 2
Jack Burton [twin]
Johnny Burton [twin]

BD #2: Aspen Wood (by Lynnwood) Chapter 3 Chapter 4
Linus Burton II

BD #3: Vince Gill (by PrincessLala14) Chapter 5 Chapter 6
Vaughn Burton [twin]
Valen Burton [twin]

BD #4: Puck Dementia (by me) Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10
Saer Burton [twin]
Sawyer Burton [twin]

BD #5: Ed Smitty (by Nancy01905) Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13
Huey Burton

BD #6: Leonardo Lancaster (by WriterGurl97) Chapter 14 Chapter 15
Ainsley Burton

BD #7: Aiden Moore (by Miax0) Chapter 16
Thorne Burton [twin]
Theadora Burton [twin]

BD #8: Xaden Hespepo (by amberwaves) Chapter 17 Dear Mum Chapter 18 Chapter 19
Alaric Burton [twin]
Lucy Burton [twin]

BD #9: Greydon Gothique (by Debbidoo) Chapter 20 Chapter 21 Chapter 22
Dallon Burton [twin]
Ryker Burton [twin]

BD #10: Eros Bright (by MsGrace) Chapter 23 Chapter 24 Gamma! Chapter 25
Cecily Burton

BD #11: Shan Golston (by JagPacker26) Chapter 26 Chapter 27
Colette Burton [twin]
Dempsey Burton [twin]

BD #12: Gabriel Faradi (by trishg21) Chapter 28 Chapter 29 Birrfffdays and shiz
Grimmer Burton

BD #13: Hawthorn Wood (by Lynnwood) Chapter 30
Harlow Burton

BD #14: Wyatt Sky (by Spiderg1rl) Chapter 31
Betelgeuse Burton

BD #15: Peanut Imagine (by amberwaves) Chapter 32
Scully Burton [twin]
Mulder Burton [twin]

BD #17: Cypress Wood (by Lynnwood) Chapter 33
Buckeye Burton [triplet]
Beech Burton [triplet]
Bamboo Burton [triplet]

BD #18: Merlot Pino Noir (by Berrypie27) Chapter 34 Chapter 35
Cabernet Burton [twin]
Riesling Burton [twin]

BD #19: Mystery "Daddy" - (Holly Wood! by Lynnwood) Chapter 36 Chapter 37 Chapter 38
Tuck Burton [twin]
Winnie Burton [twin]

BD #20: Jason Heartbreak (by tiggerwv) Chapter 39
Calamity Burton

BD #21: Chrissy (by hellyeahsimscreations) Chapter 40
Cameo Burton [twin]
Everly Burton [twin]

BD #22: Issac Harms (CooklezTheWizard)

BD #23: Parker Emmsworth (by hellyeahsimscreations)

BD #24: Luka Serpentis (by sshaw1)

BD #25: Zander Mahoney (by Jagpacker26)

BD #26: Dolan Hespepo (by amberwaves)

BD #27: Braxton Moore (by Miax0)

BD #28: Pistachio Wood (by Lynnwood)

BD #29: Alice Grey (by hellyeahsimscreations)

BD #30: Vince Wayland (by hellyahsimscreations)

BD #31: Jay Parr (hellyeahsimscreations)

BD #32: Pollination Tech 092011 (by me)

This message was edited 128 times. Last update was at 05/01/12 10:05 PM

Nancy01905

it will sounds very interesting 100 baby challenge

Jessu

Thanks! I hope it works out to be interesting, more that than boring or something! D:!

Jessu

Aisling had a lot on her mind, she knew all her life she was adopted and taken in by her cruel adoptive parents that seemed to resent having her around. Constantly they would remind her of how unneeded she was, or that she was nothing more than a charity case in which they took care of because of the image it displayed to the outside world of Sunset Valley. Little did Aisling know that as soon as that old bat croaked that she would soon be given the opportunity of a life time! At first Aisling had assumed that with her adoptive parents' deaths and no one else to inherit their land she was left out in the cold and with nothing. But a letter was left to her as an errand boy stopped by just as she was about to leave the grand Bartleby Estate. The boy then handed Aisling a torn, and worn edged letter, it read:

To my little Aisling,
I know I have never had the chance to really know you, and I am afraid I never will since if you are in possession of this letter it only means that I have met my maker. Don't fret my sweetheart, I have loved you with every ounce of my being though our time together was so short and bittersweet... Even as I write this I recall the lullabies I would softly put you to bed with. Please know that I have left you in the care of my sister, your aunt Darla and her husband Donald. They cannot have children of their own and I know that they will love you with every bit of themselves as I know they would. Upon my death and that of your father's we've left you with Bartleby Estate, and what was once my own inheritance from your grandparents, Lucy and Linus Bartleby. I almost wish you could have met them but too soon they left this world as well. I want you to embrace life and know that I am looking down upon you and only hoping you will live life to the fullest and also bring into this world as many wonderful grandchildren I will sadly, never meet. I leave you with all you can have and so I just hope you grant me my dying wish in hopes to carry on such a beautiful soul and the Burton name.

Our parting is such sweet sorrow, I will see you someday my darling. Until then please continue the lullabies...

Never forget...
Your mother.

Aisling was shocked, so much so she wasn't sure what to think or do for that matter. She sighed relief though because she knew she wasn't homeless now, though to stay in that estate would probably stress her way too much. With all this on her plate she decided to leave the matter for another time and to take a stroll in the park and meet some people... or someone.

Someone caught her eye for sure, though not quite with a head lush of hair his eyes did wander to her's and she decided to make her way over to him.

His name was Gage Briody, and Aisling found out that he was some sort of photographer, and that excited her since she was extremely into photography and the arts! She was so excited in fact that she talked to him about it for some time...

After that Aisling built up the courage to ask him about marriage, or what he thought about it, and if he was single..

This seemed to have scared him because the next moment she noticed, Gage was off and running toward his car!

At a loss, in more than one perspective, Aisling stared off into the back of Leighton Sekemoto's head. I wonder how he felt about that.. especially since his grandmother could probably see Aisling doing this. (LOL)

She decided that him and his head full of hair seemed like a good person to talk to, or perhaps do more with, either way she tried to push those silly thoughts and her mother's letter out of her mind.

She must have said or did something right, or wrong? and this ended up getting her a big ol' smooch... right on the pucker! Though Aisling did not seem to mind one bit at all.

To this good luck she invited him back to the estate, perhaps it would get her mind off the many things bothering her.

Leighton seemed so nice and was very pleased with this little of idea of Aisling's, in no time they were in a cab and back at the estate, Leighton really enjoying knowing Aisling was from money but most likely having other ideas in mind for the evening !

They even went for a skinny dip, which was new to Aisling and I think Leighton because when she splashed him he didn't like that much and assumed Aisling wasn't enjoying his "package" or something.

To make up for her behavior Aisling thought maybe Leighton would like a nice, experienced massage of sorts. At least the look on his face seem to paint the picture of pure pleasure.

After that he practically showed himself to the bedroom, and thus Aisling finally forgot about the events from earlier...

After all was said and done Aisling was kind of disappointed, though Leighton did help her in more than one way and that made her a bit satisfied. She then caught him strutting over to her to ask if she wanted to sit beneath the skies and watch the stars but this really wasn't what Aisling wanted at all.

With that she let him down as gently as she could, explaining to him her situation and that she had a great evening but he just wasn't what she was looking for right now.

Leighton had a temper, and it was kind of amusing to Aisling but she felt for the guy, even when he began to sniffle and pout and I think he was crying... she hadn't seen that before either!

After that Leighton took off, mumbling a few things and not being very friendly, but Aisling didn't care she kind of craved some ice cream and went down stairs to peruse the fridge.

She wasn't she what to do other then sit and think about what her mother's wishes were.. all the while shoveling delicious sweet cream ice cream into her mouth.

Perhaps she'd stay, but as for carrying on anything she really wasn't sure what to do, or even if she wanted to have children. Her assumed adoptive parents being her own blood really surprised her and so did the treatment they put her through. If only her mother and father would have known of the treatment she endured. Would Aisling even be a good mother? She wasn't sure and so she sat, thought, and ate.

[Until next time ;D!!]

Jessu

Forgot to put updated on it! :O Enjoy!

PrincessLala14

I'm making you a daddy....

Jessu

Oh heck yes! I can't wait! I am sure he'll be super unique >;x!

Jessu

It had been about a week since Leighton was last seen, and Aisling was just fine with that, though in his absence there seemed to be an unsettling in her tummy. For days she would find herself at her easel and feel like complete crud.

It only really seemed to happen when she was out doing her paintings, earning those Simoleons and taking her mother's idea one day at a time. Aisling decided that she needed to settle her tummy and then she'd settle with an answer to how to grant her mother's wishes.

Up into the darkening sky Aisling looked deep into the clouds and the stars and knew out there her mother was watching her and perhaps working some kind of magic...

Perhaps a little magic to persuade Aisling to fulfill the wish and goals her mother wanted in that letter...

The next thing she knew Aisling was preggers and at first quite happy with what was happening to her body, admiring her very first baby bump, she glowed. Though moments later she seemed to take a deeper, darker approach to this situation..

She was quickly distracted though by some man who really wanted to chat her up, I believe he even had more voluptuous hair than Aisling, but they talked for a moment about their favorite colors; her's being blue and his spice brown.

After that Aisling hurried home, she needed to relax and wanted to clear her mind though everything seemed to make her quite happy or either quite upset since she couldn't really keep anything down.

Rubber Duckie you’re the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Rubber Duckie I’m awfully fond of you
Vo-vo-dee-o!

Aisling found herself singing some song from Sesame Street, and falling into bliss with her bubbly bath time fun and even more so with the idea of being all knocked up, even if Leighton Sekemoto wasn't exactly the greatest charmer, perhaps she'd find someone better next time... she thought to herself even more.

After the bath Aisling went in search of a good pregnancy book, though she had been sent away since she was but a child to boarding schools she would assume there might be a book of such circumstance in the house. She was wrong... then again Darla probably shouldn't be around such reading when she was alive!

For quite some time Aisling was on some odd schedule, mostly eating ice cream and doing one of her three favorite things. Hating her aching, pregger body, painting to pass the time and earn money or reading up with some books she finnnnnaaaaallly went to the store to buy.

She also kept herself busy making up the cutest little kiddies room, bassinets and cribs, books, toys, and all the essentials (potty chairs, learning toys, and highchairs)!!

As if it weren't odd enough that everything happened at her easel again something magical was happening in that backyard... labor pains, the pains in which no book out there will ever actually prepare you for.

Aisling did at least make the right choice in not driving herself but insisted upon herself to hail down a cab and take that after waiting quite a bit before going to the hospital. Once she got there she was surprised by two things, one: being Leighton actually hearing about the labor and showing up, and two: showing up with a kid already in arms!

The ride home was a bit awkward, though Sam Sekemoto got to see and meet his new baby twin brothers, Jack and Johnny Burton!! Quite adorable if I would say so myself, though just like Sam, Jack really didn't have much hair at birth unlike Johnny who shared pretty much the same colorings as his twin. Both seemed to not take after Aisling at all, though that isn't always a bad thing!

Jack Burton:
Born on September 13, 2011
Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Grumpy

Johnny Burton:
Born on September 13, 2011
Traits: Brave, Excitable

[Until next time!! ]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/13/11 09:09 AM

Jessu

I have my next "chapter" ready to go, I am just gonna wait and see if anyone is biting! >;x Either way it should be out within the next day or so!! Probably along with another one, depending on how unbusy or busy I am.

PrincessLala14

Now, that hair... Is it that awful green-brown stuff? Because it doesn't look like Leighton's or Aisling's, and the game often gives kids that nasty green stuff...

Jessu

PrincessLala14 wrote:Now, that hair... Is it that awful green-brown stuff? Because it doesn't look like Leighton's or Aisling's, and the game often gives kids that nasty green stuff...

Yah that yellow like hair? It's horrid, and I might change it but eh atm I will let them "grow" into whatever is natural for them, aka me changing it later! Hahahah >

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/13/11 11:37 AM

PrincessLala14

Lol xD Ah, okay. You should set Aisling's hair as a preset, that way if a kid gets that green hair, you can just say that they got Aisling's hair.....

Jessu

PrincessLala14 wrote:Lol xD Ah, okay. You should set Aisling's hair as a preset, that way if a kid gets that green hair, you can just say that they got Aisling's hair.....

Good idea, because that stuff is pretty nasty, like some shiney nasty hair color. LOL I suppose I will change it for the update after next or when I age them I think.

PrincessLala14

Sounds good to me ^__^

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: