Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D  XML
Forum Index » Create a World
Rflong7

Hi, xXPetraGirlXx

Thanks so much. I'm so glad you like them.
Jaline33

I am joining the cheering squad to encourage you to complete Mountain Lake. It looks beautiful and serene - it would be fun to play! I love all your worlds - keep up the great work!
RosettasStoned

Hi!
I saw you have a Dome world in your siggy. I lOOked on the first page, but you didn't post anything about it. 30 pages is a bit much to look though, and I just need to know... Does it have anything to do with Steven King's Dome?

If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, Who will?

Rflong7

Hi

Thanks so much, Jaline33.

RosettasStoned wrote: Hi!
I saw you have a Dome world in your siggy. I lOOked on the first page, but you didn't post anything about it. 30 pages is a bit much to look though, and I just need to know... Does it have anything to do with Steven King's Dome?

Hi,

lol~No. It's an older world that doesn't work with newer expansions.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 10:54 AM

Rflong7

Hi,

Just a new build- not uploaded yet.

A library to match the Salon across the street.

Writin_Reg

Oh that is just beatufil Rflong. Love that!!!

hugzandpipes1

OMG Rflong7, you are so talented!! Can't wait for your newest creation!
Rflong7

Thanks!

...But I found a picture and just kinda made them.

Pary

You know, I went to play tonight with my new sim, thinking she would fit into BHI perfectly, and I realised last time I re-installed I must not have put it back on.
I came here to get it and look at all the lovely pictures in the minute or two it was downloading, and noticed that in your first post the "more pictures here" link for BHI leads to the WW thread.
I just thought I would let you know

blunote00: IDC about DM's stank booty!

Kerim99

Rflong7, i love your worlds.

I tested some out and the time of the testing was amazing.
I think the idea with the earth-moon in your moon-world looks very good
and it's very creative too.

You are very creative in CaW and your worlds looks beyond amazing and very beautiful!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/29/12 11:59 AM

Rflong7

Hi

Thanks, Pary.

Hi, Kerim99

I'm so glad you like them. And Thanks so much for leaving me a comment- that's Awesome.
DOLLDRMS1

Sometimes I feel like a stalker of this thread, LOL. Even having most of the worlds, I never tire of seeing the pics. Today, though, SCORED new consignment store; salon and library.

Since Pary brought up BHI, because of that world and its medieval connotations, I found the greatest medieval name generator online and want to share the link: http://www.namepistol.com/medieval-name-generator.html My latest male name is Norman Shamblestone and female is Juetta de Bourgueville. I don't give myself an option, the name it rolls is the name I use

Since I'm here, I might as well thank you again for all the great worlds. I couldn't possibly even estimate the tremendous number of enjoyable hours my sims and I spend in them.
sharonxyz

Dear RFlong7,

Your worlds are the most wonderful and you have really mastered CAW

I collect your worlds and was intrigued by Lonely Island. I read here that it was created with base game only.

Just wondering if that means I cannot bring or adopt pets for my sims living there? No biggie, just means I can use my current ranch elsewhere.

Quick question: is there a version available of Broken Heart Island populated?

Thank you for the CC free worlds. I work hard to keep my game clean after dealing with the problems bad CC brings. Some worlds are like opening a can of worms and just not worth it. I can trust yours

With Admiration,
Sharonxyz
Pary

Oh man, I love name generators, thanks for that link dolldrms.
This is the name it decided my next sim should be called - Arabella The Gorgeous

roffle.

blunote00: IDC about DM's stank booty!

DOLLDRMS1

Glad that you like the link, Pary. You will have to post pics of Arabella. No pressure to make The Beautiful work, or anything like that...

Rflong, I never know the best place to catch you but am hoping maybe you can answer a question for me. I've noticed that it appears creators can now add in the picnic cloth for the basket to spawn because I'm now seeing them in user created worlds. I know that wasn't always the case and am wondering if someone unlocked it to appear in buydebug, maybe? I looked on MTS and the Awesome place but didn't see a mod to do that listed. Is there one, or, is it only available to CAW users?

I ask because in one of my games those 2 areas in an EA park corrupted somehow. Both baskets are always in view and no picnic option appears any longer. I would like to replace them but don't know where to find the object to do so. BTW, I did find an unlock for that fireman's coat we looked so hard for at one time on MTS but alas, that was not what I needed this time around.

Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: