Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
May I give you flowers? - giveaway thread  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Spkr

Okay! So.. I only have Sims 3 Pets expac, so I dont have much, but I did what I could.. xD

Here are some photos! (I hope they dont come out big...)

My most magnificent house!~ (so far, anyway) Built to look like a castle.
" border="0" />

The barn to that house:
" border="0" />

And the front yard, intended for the horses, of course!
" border="0" />

And a close up of my "castle" X3
" border="0" />

But alas! This family is on Hold for a new game! ...that I had to create cause a glitch had happened with my favorite family, and I had to delete them...:'( I hope to have the new family reach the limits of the old, having my character and her horse reach the highest of riding skills! As shown jumping in these pictures:
" border="0" />
" border="0" />
" border="0" />

So, wish me luck in my new adventure!
" border="0" />
saraluptowski

I am in the middl of an epic story of lost love and unnone curses! im so exsited!

Alienchibi

I tried to get my couple married, but then the family had an error, so they couldn't load anymore. So I deleted my legacy, it wasn't good anyways >.<

Then I tried to create a new story, but it didn't save , I'm going to try again :3

And I love this sim, I wanted to make a zombie-ish doll sim ..cause yknow[/img]
ScienceCrazy

petalbot wrote:Well, I don't really have any stories at the moment, but I'm in the middle of building a Japanese influenced modern for my Starlight shores at the moment.

Hopefully the Japanese garden planned for the backyard will turn out as planned when I finally get around to it.

The sim currently living there likes to lounge around in these awesome bunny pajamas I found in the Showtime EP (and LOL, who wouldn't really...they look so comfy, except for maybe sitting on the tail). She also currently works as an acrobat, but so far hasn't managed to put on a show that other sims like yet.

That house is amazing, please could you upload?
nikkileab1972

MY PLANES FOR MY SIMS THIS MONTH IS STARTING MY SINGING I HAVE ALREAY STARTED MY FAMILY MY SIM HAS A YOUNG GIRL I DONT KNOW YET IF THEY WILL HAVE MORE I TRULY LOVE THIS GAME I HAVE ALL OF THEM EVEN THE STUFF PACKSI CANT WAIT FOR MORE TO COME OUT THANK U
Siabhra

My sims Family are Bret (5 Star Celebrity Rock Star), Katie (5 Star Professional Author) Bret's Dog, Sammy and Katie's horse Rocky. I am happy to be back playing MY family of sims after a long time trying to fix the uniform problem with all the sims in my town.

Katie and her horse Rocky

Bret and his dog Sammy

Katie and Rocky getting ready to Race

Rocky's Trophies, Katie and Rocky hope to complete their collection and win the International Cross Country Race and the International Jumping Completion. They have now won the International Jumping Competition, so they just need to win the International Cross Country Race.

Katie working on her latest Book, She hope to keep making the Best Seller list and hopes to start writing Masterpieces.

Katie hopes to finally max her Painting Skill. Katie has now Maxed her Painting skills.

Bret hopes to max his second instrument, the Piano. Bret has now maxed his Piano!

Bret has now Maxed his Martial Arts and hopes to be invited to compete in a tournament in China. Bret has won his first round of the Martial Arts Tournament, but is having technical problems returning to China for the next round.

Bret continues to work on his Garden, he has it maxed and is looking forward to growing some new and rare plants. Bret is now growing some very interesting and rare plants and trees.

Katie and Bret hope to start their Family, having a baby. They have the Nursery all ready.

Katie also wants to visit both Paris and Egypt before having their first Baby. She wants to learn Nectar making and purchase all the cooking recipes from each of those places so that she and Bret can complete learning 100% of the recipes. They both have maxed cooking. Katie has now made her trip to Paris and learned Nectar Making, and she and Bret have both learned all the French recipes. She has now also made her trip to Egypt and had a great time exploring Tomes, She purchased the recipes for the Egyptian Foods and she and Bret have now learned them.

So that's My Sims plans for the month of May, they will be very busy.

((hugs))

P.S. (May 31th) I have updated what they have accomplished on their list. They did not make all the things on their list, but have finished most of their list. As soon as Katie and her horse Rocky have won the International Cross Country Race, Katie and Bret will have their first child.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 06/01/12 12:18 AM

Blackkisses5791

Finally finished my 12000 word dissertation, so in honour I'm going to create a whole new family =) Can't wait to get playing again!
QandEsMom

I have no pics BUT

i'm starting a legacy

make new awesome sims

buy a new EP or SP

vote

read peter legacy

read taylors legacy

PLAY MINE CRAFT
xoxpenguinxox

I hope to finally get a unicorn!! Finally after months of being away (life got me down) i'm back to my sim family!
Pinkzilla0

No pics yet. This month i hope Desi's sister Sydney reaches the top of the magician career track and gets married {she moved in when Desi and Lucy had triplets .} i hope to keep getting as many gnomes as possible {I have around 20). And even though it is impossible, i'd like to get my Napoleon gnome to stop sucking his thumb...dare to dream.
ragdollcat101

[b]

My sims are on a break at the moment ( laptop is broken ) but when I get playing again, I will play as my family who are on the 2nd generation. I'll post a blog about it later.

Mechanos

I'm new to Sims.. a friend gifted me the game and almost every expansion . But I have big plans.

Playing 100% legit (except using resetsim on frozen pets), I'm still playing my first game and despite maxing out several careers and working on my first million, I'm still finding lots to do. Touring the world exploring tombs, collecting rare items, expanding my super garden, figuring out how elevators work (lol), following around that elusive unicorn...

None of my plans are set in stone. It's more of an adventure to see what all my Sims can find and accomplish!
GIS3

I'm starting a completely new world so we'll see how that goes.
XymoxJPP

My new couple are having a baby soon, so that'll take up a while! Then it'll grow up, be a bright but sightly rebellious kid and maybe have a family of it's own! What'll happen on the way? Who knows, sims are unpredictable!!!
helenbassett

at the moment iam still getting to grips with show time although my favorite sim became a master acrobat but she didnt get no job offers only went on tour once but didnt go again as nobody could host her

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: