Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Talking with the Grim Reaper  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
patrckred

So I was reading the wiki, and it said that you can interact with the grim reaper just like any other sim, just that you can't try for baby. But whenever I see the grim reaper and he sticks around, my sims can't interact with him. When I click him it just says "no interactions available". He seems normal enough, producing hotdogs from nowhere and using my TV, I just can't talk to him. Am I missing something?
Daniblee

Same happens with me, so i'm not sure. I've heard and seen stories involving sims talking to the grim reaper, but in my game, it gives you no interactions.

Bump for answers.
Mikezumi

I have no idea why it is, but sometimes my sims can interact with the grim reaper and others not.

Halle_M

From what I understand, and I may be wrong, there are a couple of Reapers per neighborhood, and it's down to random chance whether you get a chatty one or not. You could get several visits from the silent Grim, and then every now and then, the chatty Grim will appear.

In any case, he never seems to stick around long. I've successfully flirted with him before, but never had the time to get around to smooching him. Before a patch was put in place, some people were able to woo the Grim into bed.

Mikezumi

One of my sims recently had a child by the grim reaper. Of course this was possible because of certain mods that I have in place and also because I cheat like there's no tomorrow. This was on one of the rare occasions when my sims were able to interact with the grim reaper. Because my sim was chatting with him, I immediately took the reins and had them make a baby.

LaBlue0314

Mikezumi wrote:One of my sims recently had a child by the grim reaper. Of course this was possible because of certain mods that I have in place and also because I cheat like there's no tomorrow. This was on one of the rare occasions when my sims were able to interact with the grim reaper. Because my sim was chatting with him, I immediately took the reins and had them make a baby.

What does his baby look like?

patrckred

From what I understand, and I may be wrong, there are a couple of Reapers per neighborhood, and it's down to random chance whether you get a chatty one or not. You could get several visits from the silent Grim, and then every now and then, the chatty Grim will appear.

In any case, he never seems to stick around long. I've successfully flirted with him before, but never had the time to get around to smooching him. Before a patch was put in place, some people were able to woo the Grim into bed.

I remember reading about that multiple grims thing. That makes as much sense as anything in the sims, so thanks for answer. Maybe I'll get to talk to the grim reaper sometime.

evilkytti

LaBlue0314 wrote:
Mikezumi wrote:One of my sims recently had a child by the grim reaper. Of course this was possible because of certain mods that I have in place and also because I cheat like there's no tomorrow. This was on one of the rare occasions when my sims were able to interact with the grim reaper. Because my sim was chatting with him, I immediately took the reins and had them make a baby.

Really old picture 8-23-09

Genaphix

Omg that's evil
LaBlue0314

evilkytti wrote:
LaBlue0314 wrote:

Why are they so black? It looks like they were burned into a cripy critter.

LaBlue0314

evilkytti wrote:
LaBlue0314 wrote:

Why are they so black? It looks like they were burned into a cripy critter.

evilkytti

They took that after their daddy.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/02/11 07:26 PM

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: