Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Zombie Apocolypse RPG (The Remake) > The ultimate cuteness has been beaten by more ultimate cute  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
foxgirl902

It's totally true, zombies have taken over the world and there's nothing you could do about it except find a group, get boyfriends and girlfriends and kick some zombie butt. Every survivor is equipt with a baseball bat, 300 simoleans, a tazer, and one more small object of your choice, including a bit of food, and of course a backpack of sorts to carry it all in when they start out (Thanks Snappsimz for the idea!). You may Wether it be that you're in your own home by yourself or in a group house with a bunch of other people, you are a survivior of a zombie apocolypse so good luck to you!

Rules

- All forum rules apply
- Remember,all survivors start out with a baseball bat, 300 simoleans, a tazer, and something small of your choice
- You may begin your first post as a backstory to what your charcter(s) was/were doing before the apocolypse happened
- From boys to girls, from toddlers to elders, you can create as many charcters as you like or can handle
- If there is any WooHoo moments, fast forward them
- Pregnancies on here last about a week in real time
- God-modding is only allowed if you ask the owner of the sim first
- No mary-sues or gary-stues, nobodies perfect, I mean seriously, we're in a zombie apocolypse for crying out loud
- If you speak OOC, then put your words in between brackets: ((-)), (-), {{-}}, ect
- If you don't RP or show any sign of yourself on the thread for over 100 pages, your character(s) will be taken off the list
- Please, no magor gun scenes and try not to be too gruisome on the details when killing a zombie okay?
- HAVE FUN!

*If I missed anything please inform me!*

Locations in the Other Town

Cheri's House:

A previous hide-out for survivors. It's the place where most terror and villianess acts happened, where most battles between the good and bad took place. But, everybody moved from the house when Chantrea Spark, a survivor, left the house and went to another.

Chantrea's Great-Grandmother's House:

The current hide-out for the surviviors. The house holds dark secrets that are to still be discovered. There's a buffet, plently rooms and bathrooms, a weaponry, living room, kitchen, porch, attic and basement.

The Beach:

Just a place where the bloody red waters can wash up on shore where some survivors come to rest form all the zombie fighting. It was also the place where a battle under the water happened, and more are happening every second!

Super Fun Party Shack:

Just a little land mark where far back in the apocolypse, the survivors went there for a certain group of twin's birthday!

The Forest:

A great place to hide when people are after you! You can climb in trees and act like a monkey, just don't act too stupid! But it's dark and cold at night but can be a real blast durring the fall.

Blackspore:

A place where banshees can scream at people, a place where The Ring should probably be, a place nobody dares go to unless they have some serious mental issues. It's the worst you could possibly ever go, so don't go there unless you are brave enough!

Mattanisi's Tomb:

This is the landmark that Mattanisi, a mummy, lived before Alan and Alanna, two survivors, discovered him. It is a place of treasure, secrets, mummies, and alot of dirt and gravel. Did I also mention that it was the location that the 2nd spellbook was spotted? Well, IT WAS!

Sacred Cave:

It's a very secluded cave, and is only known of by Belinda and Niaggra, two survivors. The cave is beautiful, serene, and only has the purest of waters. Plus, it's protected from all of the evils the world now has to face like zombies, mummies, ghosts, witches(evil ones), ect.. It's also the 'rest in peace' place of Tugela!

Locations in Florida:
Well, the plane has left to Florida, and now it's the new home to most of the survivors!!

The Boardwalk:

It's a place of fun! It's right next to the beach, and a surf shop too. But beware of the rabid cat Sprite that lives behind the Ice cream store on there!

The Crash Area:

It's where the plane crashed. Plane and simple, lol.

The Forest:

Uhh..the forest?

Safety-Apartment Complexes:

They are safe places for survivers to rest and eat. They are all zombie free, so there's nothing really to worry about!

Dragon Cave

The survivers have just discovered a cave full of dragon eggs!!

*if I missed any, please inform me, oh, and as more places are mentioned, the more places on the list!*

Events

Adventures!!

None right now

This message was edited 56 times. Last update was at 06/27/12 01:56 AM

foxgirl902

Form

Name:
Traits:
Bio:
Current Injuries:
Picture/Description:

Form (Immune Surviver)

Name:
Traits:
Bio:
Current Injuries:
How did you become immune (no, you weren't born immortal! There has to a way you BECAME immortal):
Picture/Description:

Survivors

Girls

1. Alanna (Coolgirl12)
2. Alexis (Lamsy101)
3. Amber (Lamsy101)
4. Amberlace(Foxgirl902)
5. Anastasia (karopink)
6. Angie (BlueNosedFriend)
7. Ashley (Paulgreen499)
8. Astrid (MLittlepaw)
9. Ava (CCCAAALLLIII)
10. Avril (BlueNosedFriend)
11. Bailey (Sims3PlayrG)
12. Belinda (Coolgirl12)
13. Chantrea (foxgirl902)
14. Crystal (Jordfordan12)
15. Crystala (foxgirl902)
16. Eea (foxgirl902)
17. Elena (Lamsy101)
18. Elspeth (Coolgirl12)
19. Emilissa (karopink)
20. Fay (Coolgirl12)
21. Giselle (CCCAAALLLIII)
22. Harper (Lamsy101)
23. Jacaranda (Coolgirl12)
24. Kandice (CCCAAALLLIII)
25. Lidia (Coolgirl12)
26. Madeline (karopink)
27. Meredith (Coolgirl12)
28. Mira (karopink)
29. Nadia (Lamsy101)
30. Niaggra (karopink)
31. Ophelia (MLittlepaw)
32. Rita (BlueNosedFriend)
33. Samantha (BlueNosedFriend)
34. Stephanie (Coolgirl12)
35. Tanith (Lamsy101)
36. Tianna ((Tia)) (lamsy101)
37. Tori (lamsy101)
38. Tresiona or Titi (foxgirl902)
39. Tugela (karopink)
40. Vivian (Lamsy101)
41. Zoey (Coolgirl12)

Boys

1. Colton (Lamsy101
1. Connor (Lamsy101)
2. Daniel (foxgirl902)
3. Euan (EuanSims)
4. Felix (lamsy101)
5. Gabriel (Tails77)
6. Keith (Coolgirl12)
7. Kyle (foxgirl902)
8. Lawrence (Coolgirl12)
9. Matt (Coolgirl12)
10. Mattanisi (Coolgirl12)
11. Raymundo (Coolgirl12)
12. Richard (Coolgirl12)
13. Victor (Coolgirl12)
14. Zachary/Zac (Shany120)

Immune Survivers
I have decided to add some more excitment to the RP and added this new feature called 'Immune Survivers'. It means that when your surver is bitten, you won't change or have side effects or anything. But that doesn't mean you can't die from too many bites and pain from the bites. It's limited to only ONE Immune Surviver per player. This also opens up a new type of form and a new option or two on the form.

Coolgirl's Immune Character:
Keith

Karo's Immune Character:
Theodosia

Lamsy's Immune Character:
Nadia

Foxgirl's Immune Character:
Eea

This message was edited 48 times. Last update was at 04/12/12 06:02 PM

foxgirl902

The Recaps

Previously on The Zombie Apocolypse RPG on 03/13/2012

The survivers come across a cave full of dragon eggs when they venture out of the complex and onto a campsite outside. When most of them have retrieved an egg, they climbed back up a hill and back onto the campsite, where some of them went into the tents. Kyle who was outside, started an arguement with Keith. It would take forever to tell you all the details of the entire fight, but Keith was definetly winning, and to end it, Kyle ended up being bitten. Kyle ran off back to the campsite, and quickly hid the bite marks, then went into a tent himself, while Keith teleported to a cave back at the surviver's old location, and met a little girl who had been watching him his entire life with her guardian.

After a conversation they had, the little girl went to have a chat with Kyle for his mean ways. She woke him up from his sleep, and they started talking about Keith and stuff. After some talking and talking to Keith through a sphere thing, you finally learn Kyle's reason for hating vampires!! Turns out, his father killed vampires to make clothes from their skin in his company, and a vampire mob tried to kill his family! Awesome but gruesome, isn't it? Anyways, In all of this, they dicovered Elspeth's evil story, and she was actually evil the entire time, before she met the survivers way way back.

Meanwhile, an alien named Jacaranda arrived at the campsite. The first to see her was Kali. The second? Tresiona. In all her toddler curiousity and cuteness, She immediantly went out of her tent and met this unknown person. After meeting and talking alittle, Keith gave Tresona her long awaited enchanted wand somehow..Jacaranda and Tresiona started to play around with the wand, which led to Snake, Keith's used-to-be teddy bear being accidently teleported to the campsite!

Back with the sphere and the news of Elspeth being back, Zoey was brought into the tent the little girl and Kyle were in. She helped track where Elspeth was, and turned she wasn't that far away. Soon enough she was in sight, and Keith came back to help with the fight. Currently, Elspeth poured a potion on Keith to make him disappear!!

Previously on The Zombie Apocolypse Rpg on 10/18/2011:

Chantrea made a dumb wish that actually came true! But in the weirdest way possible. She somehow teleported back to her home and woke up as if everything, as if all the stuff that happened in the past few months of the apocolypse never happened! Turns out, before Natalia, her older sister, handed her a gun and brought her to the warehouse in the beginning, Chantrea was really, really dumb. But Keith came along over and let's just say int he end, Chantrea found a loophole to the wish and went back to normal.

Minutes later, Niaggra was being dragged into the sea, but it was sort of delayed by Keith, who was trying to pull her out. Eventually, Niaggra was pulled under the sea. She was brought to the castle and thrown into a dungeon. She was put in a chair that would show her memories from the past few hours. Her mother then wanted Keith's powers, and sent soldiers onto the surfice to look for him. Meanwhile, Keith went to tell Tugela that Niaggra was pulled under the water, but she wouldn't listen. Keith walked into the living room, and greeted Hialey, Alexis's mother. She cut her finger with a bit of glass seconds later, and seconds after that, Keith lunged at her and killed her. He left her body for the zombies and procceeded to the old warehouse.

The soldiers went there as well, knowing that he was there too. They knew he was under the desk and everything. He was pulled outfrom under it but he blasted them away with wind. The head soldier had to think of something fast if he wanted to get him under the water and to the queen. He started saying that Keith needed to come with him so he could help the queen, but it was just a filthy lie.

Meanwhile back at the house, Daniel and Zoey had just gotten through an arguement about Mattanisi. It's hard to tell who won, but that doesn't really matter. Daniel just continued what he was doing afterwards and Zoey had a little talk with Mattanisi himself. They were both angry at Daniel actually. Mattanisi because of a snake insident and Zoey because of the arguement.But after the chat, Zoey just threw darts at a picture of Daniel.

*the recap right above happened previously at the old Zombie Apocolypse thread, made by Snappsims. Anyway, the old thread is no longer accessable. Also, if you wish to join, be warned that this is more of a fantasy RPG now because of all the mythical creatures on it, but still remains true to the name of course. us on here are quite random and spontanious with our ideas. Such as the famous and laugable day that Natalia and Angie had a brawl over a bag of chips, ah, memories*

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 03/13/12 11:50 PM

foxgirl902

Important Information on Decisions of the RPG

Latest

None

Upcoming

None

This message was edited 50 times. Last update was at 06/27/12 01:57 AM

lamsy101

(( *Runs into forum like it's Disneyland* ))

foxgirl902

{{WOO!}}

BlueNosedFriend

((Not just memories fox O-SOMELY EPICALLY JESUS CHEESELY (I remember stuff liek that) SUPERCALIFRAJALISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS MEMORIES!))

Coolgirl12

{woohoo! Yep, poor Zoey left to throw darts at someone's picture.}

♪One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you♪
BlueNosedFriend

((Well it's not Angie's fault that Chantrea gave her Natalia's chips and she ate most of them! Pffft, people theese days... ))

foxgirl902

{{ oh, did you guess here what kind of disgusting, irritation, M rated stuff Snapp did on the Surviving High-School Rpg?! Lala said that he telported to the room, pushed her charcter on the bed, and started kisisng her, he god-modded ALOT, edited people's posts through quoting, you know how he said he was a pre-teen? Sunds more like a 30 year old guy to me}}

Coolgirl12

{so, when should we officially start?}

♪One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you♪
foxgirl902

{{NOW! I have to brb for my mom, so start without me}}

Coolgirl12

{K}
{Zoey}

I threw one more dart and it hit him right in the nose. "Bulls eye."