Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
A list of unofficial bugs and issues with The Sims 3 *UPDATED 06/18 - 2 NEW FIXES!*  XML
Forum Index » Possible Bugs
melorablack

TurkeyBacon wrote:
Honeeishome wrote:My sims change into random outfits.

Like he'll change into his gym clothes or swimwear to get in the bed or change into formal wear to get in the pool.

The only outfits that he does right are his work outfits.

Anyone else having this issue?

Does your sim have the 'Insane' trait? If so, then its not a bug. They're just insane!

My "inappropriate" sims do this too
JERorly

Thanks for all the replies guys, in the mean time, it would be helpful if you guys could PM me with any bugs you've found and any fixes for any bugs, as well as post them here, because it's getting difficult to filter out all the replies now.

Keep the topic active though, we might see a Guru reply.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/07/09 05:44 PM

JERorly

Added the 'learning-gardening-after-watching-tv-even-though-i'm-not-doin
g-anything-gardening-related-and-there-is-no-skilling-bar-abov
e-my-head!' bug =)

EndlessSims3

Okay I have this after building the sims home and after awhile I noticed from the prima guide book says suppose to have some welcome wagon pepole to visit the new neighbour my sim no one comes! Is there supose to be a sim to welcome the new neighbor in the game on the new lot I made with my new sim I made? Thanks.

Also the prima guide book in the cheat sheet list shazaam dose not work even after TestingCheatsEnabled true is on! So is the prima guide published wrong info? I waisted money on the prima guide book? Thanks!

New ****** found the phone is not working now! but found this cheat works lifetimeHappiness will work and money. But my phone stoped working was able to call a service for a made then it stoped working no calls in nor out at all cell and house phone in game!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/10/09 05:25 AM

SparklyB

Hey, I've noticed a little glitch.

I have general lag in the game but last time I was playing I had one of my sims go to kiss the other for their 'first kiss' he leant in and did all the actions, put his arms round and everything but she still stood there. It was recognised that the kiss happened but he just hugged and kissed air lol

B x
Clk1143

JERorly wrote:Added the 'learning-gardening-after-watching-tv-even-though-i'm-not-doin
g-anything-gardening-related-and-there-is-no-skilling-bar-abov
e-my-head!' bug =)

lol thanks for adding this rather funny bug.
Lilmissyash3

I have a 64-bit dell with vista, and it meets all the requirements. Actually it towers over the requirements, but when playing it for more than 20 minutes it'll flicker to a black screen and pop back up then flicker again and when it pops up again, it'll be in lower resolution so it's hard to even see anything on my screen. Sometimes it'll even flicker about 10 times in a row and just freeze. Which i've learned to save after I do anything! I've looked everywhere to try and figure this out, so i'm hoping it's just a bug
greenbeans88

I also Have the same problem. I have vista and it has all the requirements and everything. Though it keeps freezing.
Kettu

I just wanted to say that this title 8.Silence, I build you! made me laugh, very well thought. It also happens to be very real because I keep losing music all the time, even the preview button in options does not work.
Aelielia

Bug: Dragging walls in Build Mode to expand a room can later cause the sim to get stuck while performing some actions with in the home. Sometimes they just get stuck and can't move. I've had plates of food I've cooked jump to the sink and float in midair, flipped at a 120 angle. Sim disappearing and reappearing. All sorts of wonkiness.

Deleting and rebuying all the cabinets and items in the kitchen got me past most of the kitchen related issues. Sold and repurchased my computer chair, desk and computer to get the game to stop getting me stuck after some computer actions. However, other problems remain and sometimes effect actions in rooms I did not move the walls on.

Next step is to move the sim entirely, otherwise I'll have to revert back to a much earlier save.
PinkiePie618

Fix to #20:

Had this problem and it was driving me insane. Turns out I was intermixing too many 'friendly' options. When I started doing only the romantic option when interacting with sims, I would soon get the confess attraction, then propose go steady, then etc.

FIX: If you want them to be romantic interests, only do the romantic interacting.

somerndmguy

I shall also complain about the horribly slow "Ultra Speed" time controls. I hope they fix that. Or at least make speed number 4 even faster. You know, that one which says "ultra speed until interaction is over"?

Though this is more of a bump to save the thread more than anything else. ^_^"
Letohatchee

One weird bug I found was when my Sims left the community pool and I headed to the diner to eat, the kids were walking on the sidewalk and the parents were swimming in the sidewalk !!! Then I hear this weird music, and my 'mom' Sims had drowned in the pool ...So, I quit without saving and..... 'She's baaack !!
SparklyB

Just wondered whether anyone else has had problems with plants? Just noticed all my flowers and bushes (I haven't checked tress yet) are shaped like a cross and are flat. They are not rounded and filled out. Seems to just be my house though and not any other lots.

Also it takes my Sims ages to actually do anything. Earlier it took my Sim over an hour (game hour) to wake up and get some cereal from the fridge. There are huge pauses before they do everything.

eg: Go to fridge, pause in front of fridge, get out ingredients, long pause, walk over to counter, long pause, start mixing ingredients, put in tray, long pause, walk to cooker, long pause etc etc etc

Also noticed that sometimes one of my sims will pause while walking or doing something, which I thought was just the game lagging but then noticed that other sims will be moving and doing things at the same time while this Sims pauses.

JERorly

Thanks for all replies, i'll reply indepth and take any actions on the replies i've got between my last post and this one, and any after I might get after this one tomorrow. I'm going sleep now. Night, and happy simming.

Keep this topic active

Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: