Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
At San Francisco Event...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
maria_loves_alex

dementor1213 wrote:You're lucky! I live in Oklahoma, or I would be there too. As a matter of fact, if I lived in San Fransisco, I would have gone if my mom said I could or not, I'd just hop on a street car and just hope my mom doesnt notice the thing laying on my bed is just a halloween decoration covered in sheets.

I wish I could go

The_Purple_Plumbob

maria_loves_alex wrote:
dementor1213 wrote:You're lucky! I live in Oklahoma, or I would be there too. As a matter of fact, if I lived in San Fransisco, I would have gone if my mom said I could or not, I'd just hop on a street car and just hope my mom doesnt notice the thing laying on my bed is just a halloween decoration covered in sheets.

I wish I could go

Same here, but Australia is so far away.

white_lily_1988

Flashfighter wrote:Groups! Late Night Sims will be able to move around town in groups!

That's Awesome!
Druscylla

I live in Colorado or I would be there. I would love that schwag and previews and stuff!

catloverplayer

doodlesam wrote: Guys! There's a slow dance!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/45/279765.page

It has a "snuggle on shoulder" option! (Apparently)

There's also apparently a murphy bed! Like the one from Apartment Life! Though he's not sure on that one. And a "throw drink at" interaction. Lol, where's CatLover when you need him? I think he'll like the fact that there's a slowdance.

Thank you Doodlesam. That made my day. I just got off work. I can't wait to see it and to think the guide didn't even mention it.
sekrittheory

simsgal2227 wrote:
gemnich wrote:If i was in America there is be no way i would be missing this. But i'm not so be sure to keep us all updated.

Oh please, America is huge. I live in Wisconsin, days and days away from there! I wish I could be there . My parents would never take me all the way there for something they don't even like! Maybe when I'm an adult down the line...I can't believe they had it here, that hasn't ever happened before, I'm pretty sure.

*high-fives other Wisconsinite*

Although I can say that even as an adult, there's so much that unfortunately keeps me from being able to have been there... Oh well, live I shall.

In actual thread news, that is so awesome about the slow dance! Can't wait for Tuesday!

This is my signature.
There are many like it, but this one is mine.
JadedJane

catloverplayer wrote:
doodlesam wrote: Guys! There's a slow dance!

It has a "snuggle on shoulder" option! (Apparently)

There's also apparently a murphy bed! Like the one from Apartment Life! Though he's not sure on that one. And a "throw drink at" interaction. Lol, where's CatLover when you need him? I think he'll like the fact that there's a slowdance.

Thank you Doodlesam. That made my day. I just got off work. I can't wait to see it and to think the guide didn't even mention it.

There you are catloverplayer!!! I was wondering where you were!!!!!
catloverplayer

Thank you. I was at work and just caught it when I got off. Sims can also sing,you can make vampires in cas and were getting Christmas Trees and Kris Kringle in the store in December. Boy all this plus the slow dance made my day.
Jarsie9

Now if only *someone* would tell us who the returning families are...<<shifty eyes>>

I Am No Longer Accepting Friend Requests. All Friend Requests Will Be Declined.
Kail16

catloverplayer wrote:Thank you. I was at work and just caught it when I got off. Sims can also sing,you can make vampires in cas and were getting Christmas Trees and Kris Kringle in the store in December. Boy all this plus the slow dance made my day.

WHAT? Sims can sing? Like in a band, is it a skill? I'm so freakin' excited now, let the madness begin

And as for the christmas tree, its about time, I have my house decked out for Christmas each year, I want my Sims to do the same!

catloverplayer

Yes singing is confirmed thanks to the guy that got to go and confirmed it.

Not sure what page I saw it on but he mentions it. There are 20 something pages.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/23/10 05:47 AM

Flashfighter

OK So just got home. Schwag count: Sims Mideival shirt, Sims Moodlet shirt, Hogan's Diner shirt, Plumbob headband, Late Night Tabloid Poser and the weird fan paddle thing...

I got to play Late Night.

I don't think I can ever go back to the suburbs now.

Simmerd80

That's awesome Flashfighter. Tell us everything as much as you can remember! lol we all are anxiously awaiting your review haha

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/23/10 05:47 AM

catloverplayer

Did they allow people to take pictures?
dementor1213

Please, tell us every detail. If I play the game on Tuesday and find out you were holding out on information, I will arrange a flight out there and smack you around so hard your grandchildren will feel it! Please?

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: