Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Deviilish Sims (I did not forget about Y'all, just lost Electricity for a couple days :)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
PEACHES327

This is about as evil as my screen shots get:

This one is my sim (who was pregnant) was having a never-before-seen mood swing. It was uncharacteristic of her personality.

This is Avery, who carries the evil trait, excercising her butt offon the treadmill -- you ever notice sims make funny faces while excercising?
Look how big her eyes are behind those aviator glasses

but I'm currently playing my Addams family I created so I'm going to see if I can get any funny shots of them.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/07/11 04:58 PM

RosettasStoned

My 2 bully gnomes beat up my other gnomes. They were so mean to the little guy in the uniform he reverted back to being a baby!

If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, Who will?

SoupahReo

This is my very first ever group of friends sharing a house.

Day 1.

If that happens the first day, it is going to be very interesting to see how they live together.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/07/11 08:10 PM

PEACHES327

This is Festor Addams -- I was so busy with getting Grandmama to learn some spells, I neglected the rest of the household. This is what I came to when I was checking around on everyone.

EnviedImperfection

sereniticat2 wrote:

Your cemetery is lovely.. That last pic on the bottom right hand side is really cool. Edited this to say: I've just been to your site. It's lovely. I've downloaded the cemetery, thank you sooo much !

Aww thank you! Its the best feeling to know your work is appreciated <3

hi54321

I LOVE PICTURE CONTESTS! I happened to come accross some pictures you may like!

I am guessing giving birth on her wedding day was not what she dreamed of. And the hilarious thing was, that the husband was laughing when she was giving birth, not freaking out! LOL

That is the last time I ever test out moveobjects on with a neurotic sim....Seems like I was the evil one in this picture......LOL

Seems like the Giver and the Recipient are afraid of the mighty evil claw.......

I absolutely love these pictures. When I saw this I knew immedietely which photos to enter. These pictures are very funny and have some slightly evil sides to them.....LOL

Made by computertech82!
BakingNerd

Wow this is such a fantastic contest! I'm loving all these pictures! Here's my try...
Frankenstein and Frankenstein's Monster...

Frankenstein was having some problems with his Monster...

So he tried some techniques to fix him...
Brain Washing...

Head Butting...

and when all else fails a nice song (or yodle whatever takes your fancy) to bring him around...

--------------------------
And on a totally unrelated note I just thought this one was funny (and a little evil).... lol she pulls the funiest faces!

typicalgemini

BakingNerd, I love the pics
BakingNerd

Glad you like them TG! I was feeling Halloweeny!

Emmy0322

Max and Lily are twins. Max seems to get enjoyment from watching his sister suffer. It might have something to do with his evil trait.
Max would always take the last of the pancakes in the morning so Lily got none.

Max got Lily a drink at her wedding. It might have been a bad idea to drink it.

When they got home Max "accidentally" pushed her new husband off the balcony. Oops.

He was fine but Lily was not too happy.
Eventually they grew old and Max died. Lily misses him even though he caused her a lot of trouble

Ok maybe she doesn't miss him that much.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/07/11 09:35 PM

Jurik1124

Don't let those bunny slippers fool you.....

pifflover

Alright didn't have many pics of evil sims but here are three!

The two sims in the background are fighting and the vampire in red is just arguing with herself! Can we say Crazy!

Here he decided that a scare was is order since his insults were not working!

Here he goes back to insulting her and by the look on her face it is sooo working!

By the way way he is an Adult and she is a teen! He has the grumpy trait so he is always insulting somebody! Not to evil but hope everyone enjoys it!

typicalgemini

BakingNerd wrote:Glad you like them TG! I was feeling Halloweeny!

Jurik1124

No... there's not enough to save the baby... I need to focus on the hot dogs.

Jurik1124

"Hey! My time is NOT up! Don't make me say it again! I'm sick of all you guys thinking you own the place!"

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: