Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Anyone else HAPPY about this SP?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
iPatricked

I am! I really wanted some new lingerie, so this is perfect! Plus I could use some different bedroom items ... I tend to use the same two sets over and over X3

Rest in peace Quxxn. We'll never forget you. You made each day super, fantastic, awesome splendid, amazing.
catloverplayer

chickenow wrote:I like the look of it, to be honest I'm usually a bit disappointed with the SPs which come at the start of the year ie High End Loft Stuff and Outdoor Living stuff as I just wish they were more focused on one particular aspect ( like Fast Lane for cars, Town life for...well towns!)

But this? I really like its look, lots of sleepwear and a lot of "stuff" which compliments the Indulgent Living Set in the store.

It's a long shot, but I agree that a 'jazz station' or a couple of romantic interactions would be the cherry on the cake for this.

It also compliments the spa bedroom set.

chickenow

catloverplayer wrote:
chickenow wrote:I like the look of it, to be honest I'm usually a bit disappointed with the SPs which come at the start of the year ie High End Loft Stuff and Outdoor Living stuff as I just wish they were more focused on one particular aspect ( like Fast Lane for cars, Town life for...well towns!)

But this? I really like its look, lots of sleepwear and a lot of "stuff" which compliments the Indulgent Living Set in the store.

It's a long shot, but I agree that a 'jazz station' or a couple of romantic interactions would be the cherry on the cake for this.

It also compliments the spa bedroom set.

Very true, and with a little tweaking in create a style good for the Haute Hip set

Honestly? I wish they would use some of the pjs, for our deprived teens and elders. But for whatever reason they haven't.

It all just boils down to if you want these things in your game, in the UK this costs 9.99 which is not really all that much to niggle over whether it's "value for money"
If these things aren't your bag then the best message you can send out to EA is not to buy it. Simples
BoltzY2k

I'm happy for this one.

R13n3

I know, right? I'm buying this as soon as it comes out; I don't care what anyone else says, this is a great SP right here.

chelsea01382

I'm not Happy with it... I'm Elated that they thought up this! I was getting bored of the Late Night lingerie and I can finally set up a proper french honeymoon! Horay for EA! ♥

Edit: Typo. D-:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/20/11 05:39 PM

Currently failing to create a signature.
JoJo_Nett

I have never ever been excited for a SP. Master Suite is the first one.

My Favorites

TINA180

I'm not excited.

I love Sims & Own Every SP, EP, & Half the Store! So no! I've seen Compilations put together that would create way more excitement than this SP..

TINA180

Dbl post

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/21/11 05:16 PM

GBA91101Nver4get

I'm looking forward to this sp, it reminds me of stuff like from the sims Hot Date expansion. I love all the romantic stuff for my sims, glad we are getting it. I thought that LN would have a lot of romantic stuff but was disappointed that it didn't. I'm glad we are getting this stuff in an sp.

Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best. RIP 10-5-2011
JustKeepSimming

Yesssss!

Super excited for this SP. I was so let down by Town Life stuff that it's the only one in the collection that I do not own. I'm not a builder, but on the times I do have a decorating frenzy, this SP covers more of my taste.

What can I say? I play a lot of hopeless romantic sims. xD

Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
Go to: