Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Mixing Genetics fun: Dogs-Take two-breeding #38 page 56  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
SimChick1016

I'm glad you decided to restart. I think the pup is cute in his own way. I'd say use a pom next unless you've already decided.

piratekitag

Thank you ^.^ The pom is what I decided to go with.

SimChick1016

Yay! Can't wait to see!

havanabanana06

I just read through your first post and loved a bunch of those dogs. I was sad to see that it no longer worked. I can't wait to see what you do next. You have inspired me to do the same thing on my game. I can't wait to have time to play. Thanks for sharing.
P.S.-I would love that whenever people refer to another sim dog download that they please post the link. I do not know how to find a creation with just the individual's name and I would love to see/download some of the other animals.
Thanks
Heather
piratekitag

Breeding #2

Sire

Name:Zeke
Breed:Mixed breed(Chihuahua/American bulldog)
TraitsLoyal, genius, hunter, likes swimming, noisy

Dam

Name: Zoey
Breed: Pomeranian
Traits:Genius, Proud, Lazy(it was hard to get screenshots of her standing up because of this trait,ha)

~~~
Litter(Quick note: One of the pups was born with the generic body-so I made some slight changed, basically I gave her a fluffier coat*like her mothers* and made her snout a little shorter-so nothing drastic)

PUP ONE

Name:Sadie
Traits: Loyal, Noisy

As an adult:

~~~
PUP TWO

Name: Cinnamon
Traits: Playful, Piggy

As Adult

~~~
Which do you think should continue the line? Sadie looks a lot like her sire, if I go with her-I'm a little afraid this lineage will continue so, ack I don't know what to do!

SimChick1016

Oh my gosh, the minute I saw Sadie all I could think was "BAT!"

Please tell me you see it too. O_O

Oh, and my vote goes to Cinnamin-- she's pretty.

piratekitag

So true. >.< That snout/nose-it's frustrating, ha. Thanks for the vote!!!

SimChick1016

No problem. Oh, and since Cinnamon turned out to have the "generic" shape, maybe you could tweak her muzzle a bit to make it shorter? It looks a tad funky as is... Other than that she looks good.

piratekitag

I could do that-it was really long before, so I shorted it a little already, but I wanted to get others opinions of her before I made any other changes. I could make her snout a tad more shorter

Aside from that, does she actually look like she came from her sire and dam?? I didn't want to change her so much it looked like she couldn't be their offspring.

I was afraid those following this thread might have been disappointed that I made some changes to her appearance in the first place. Don't want to disappoint! Especially since you have all been so helpful and encouraging ^.^

SimChick1016

Yeah, I can totally see her coming from her parents.

If I were you I wouldn't worry about tweaking, in fact I encourage it. I mean, you're doing the best you can with this stupid "generic dog body" bug.

Sakura1291979

SimChick1016 wrote:Oh my gosh, the minute I saw Sadie all I could think was "BAT!"

Please tell me you see it too. O_O

Oh, and my vote goes to Cinnamin-- she's pretty.

The bat looks like it's smiling, and it's cute.

I think Cinnamin looks beautiful. I had tried breeding
fox dogs but, they looked weird. Perhapes when I get a
new laptop I well try again.
piratekitag

Ha, the bat it cute-that face just doesn't look as cute on a dog

Glad Cinnamon is being liked She may be the one to continue on, to change up the line a bit so the same face/body does not continue in the next breeding.

SimChick1016

Cinnamon is a small dog, right?

piratekitag

Nope, large dog. I could change her to a small dog and say she took after her mother in size. Then I could breed her with a large dog, if not I'd be breeding her with a small dog.

LashelleRenee

ok just found out deshelling pecans is bad for me (i start thinkin) and after 4 an a half hrs of thinkin and deshellin is bad news sooooooo i ran onto here to feel better

Love the pups pirate =)
and go for whatever ya feel like this round =P

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/24/11 08:26 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: