Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Uchoose legacy Gen. 4 ch. 12 heir/heiress vote ?/??  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
shogunfish

should she say yes or no?
Should Billy and Aurora make up? yes, to be friends
Should Aurora dump blake? NO
should Aurora adopt a pet? yes
if so cat dog or horse? a dog
what should her next date be? dinner
who with? Blake

FyireChilde

should she say yes or no? No
Should Billy and Aurora make up? yes, friends for liiiiiiiiiife
Should Aurora dump blake? Blake should dump her again
if so cat dog or horse? cat
what should her next date be? movie
who with? Broderik

volcomgirl77885

Lotta billy fans out there lol

happy new years everybody!!!! I will talk to you next year and I hope everyone get's their votes in!!!

Luv ya xoxo <3 volcomgirl

volcomgirl77885

volcomgirl77885 wrote:Cute picture!!!

haha I made it and thought it was cute :3

P.s...
has anyone realized that Aurora and Blake are two complete opposites? I will give seriouse props to someone who can tell me the two things I made so they were opposites

Come on people lol i'll give you a hint...
think of gnomeo and juliet...

volcomgirl77885

Yes ll
No llll11

Yes lllllll
No l

Yes lllll
No lll

Yes llllllll
No

Cat llll
Dog lll
Horse

Billy lllll
Blake ll
Brodrick l

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 01/04/12 09:54 PM

Valerie_RedCloak

shogunfish wrote:should she say yes or no?
Should Billy and Aurora make up? yes, to be friends
Should Aurora dump blake? NO
if so cat dog or horse? a dog
what should her next date be? dinner
who with? Blake

I agree

jinxiepoo

Should she say yes or no? : yes
Should Billy and Aurora make up? : Yes
Should Aurora dump Blake? : no
Should Aurora adopt a pet? : Yes
If so cat dog or horse? : Puppy!
What should her next date be? : going to the park
Who with? : Blake

volcomgirl77885

Oh noz :o we can't have a tie!!! we need more votes!!!

volcomgirl77885

I made a forum on writers block! so they will be voting too so don't get confused when there are more votes than replies on this forum
http://simswriterblock.forumotion.com/t414-uchoose-legacy#14888

AmbzyBambzy

This looks fun!

should she say yes or no? Yes
Should Billy and Aurora make up? No (Just to confuse things =P)
Should Aurora dump blake? No
should Aurora adopt a pet? Yes
if so cat dog or horse? Dog
what should her next date be? Picnic
who with? Billy

Looking forward the the next chapter

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/04/12 02:29 PM

Bubble16

Hope Im not too late

should she say yes or no? NOOO!!!!
Should Billy and Aurora make up? YES!!!! THEY BETTER OR ELSE......
Should Aurora dump blake? Yes!
should Aurora adopt a pet? Later when she has more money so like when shes engaged
if so cat dog or horse? Puppy
what should her next date be? dinner at Billy's house
who with? Billy! (It would be weird having a date at Billy's house without it being with Billy or without it being a double date)

Live everyday like its your last day
volcomgirl77885

Bubble16 wrote:Hope Im not too late

should she say yes or no? NOOO!!!!
Should Billy and Aurora make up? YES!!!! THEY BETTER OR ELSE......
Should Aurora dump blake? Yes!
should Aurora adopt a pet? Later when she has more money so like when shes engaged
if so cat dog or horse? Puppy
what should her next date be? dinner at Billy's house
who with? Billy! (It would be weird having a date at Billy's house without it being with Billy or without it being a double date)

lol, that would be akward

volcomgirl77885

Voting over!!!
will post a new chapter in a bit

jinxiepoo

yay!!!!!!

volcomgirl77885

chapter 3

I sat at the table, alone, again. Fiddeling with my food. Even though it was waffles, I wasn't hungry. It had been a week since I said no to Blake. He went belistic. He threw a chair out the window. I sighed and threw the plate into the sink. I had to dump him. But for some reason he was still lingering in my brain.

I heard a scrathing at my door. I opened it in surprise to see a cat sitting there. I smiled.
"Well hello." I said. The cat cocked it's head.
"Hi." It said back. I gasped.
"You talk?" I asked. The cat nodded.
"Of course, but only animal lovers can hear us... like you." She rubbed up against my legs. I laughed.
"You need to get cleaned up." I started to brush her.
"What is your name?" The cat asked.
"Aurora Uchoose... Oh crap!" I said looking at my watch. It was a quarter after 8, I was late for work.
"uhhh, you can stay here if you want... I have to work!" I yelled throwing on my scrubs. The cat purred and jumped on the sofa.

(Crisanthimum's pov)
I sat on the couch, not an ounce of food in sight. Or a litter box. I sighed and watched the shadows dance across the walls. I needed to be usefull. I walked to the newspaper and shredded it.
"there, now she won't need to shred it herself." I thought. But something caught my eye. I stared at a section of unshredded newspaper.
"Pet show, cash prize $10,000" I grinned. I knew exactly what to do. I ran to the coloseum.

I made it to the coloseum and saw a man with strange hair.
"Why hello there." He said petting me. I purred.
"Hello." I said back. He looked around.
"So you know i'm an animal lover?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.
"Well no duh, the green hair, the bycicle you drove here, the skinny complexion. And why else would you be at the coloseum when there isn't a game?" I said. He laughed.
"Just don't mention it to the ladies? You hear?"
"I don't understand why, my owner is an animal lover too." I said as he picked me up.
"Oh is she now... tell me about her..."

(Aurora's pov)
I was frantic. Where did she go? I kept driving, searching, until finally I came across Billy. He was my last hope. I ran up to him.
"...Billy have you seen a-" I stared at the cat he was playing with. I sighed.
"Oh thank god..." I said. Billy smiled.
"I came across this little cutie. She told me a lot..." billy said petting her.
"Like what?" I asked. He shrugged.
"I'm sorry I freaked out at you. And... i'm sorry about Blake." He said. A lump rose in my throat.
"Oh... yea... that... well, it's over anyways." I said biting my nails. He didn't know something I didn't... did he?

"Thanks for taking care of her." I said Picking her up. He shrugged.
"No problem, I love animals." I smiled.
"I have to make it up to you." I said grabbing his hand. He blushed.
"Well, you could come over tonight and we could eat dinner?" He asked. I sighed and nodded.
"See ya." I said walking to my motorcycle.
"Don't ever do that again." I said to Crisanthimum. She laughed.
"I got you a date didn't I? I was just trying to be helpful." I sighed. It was true.

I showed up to his house at 7.
"uhh, I hope your fine with pizza, cuz that's all I have." Billy said opening the door.
"Oh yea, foods not an issue." I said looking around the house. It was beautiful.
"What is your job? You must make a couple hunred thousand a year." I said twirling in the entry way. He laughed.
"I am a writer actually, I write for the newspaper. The uhh, gardening column." He rubbed the back of his neck. I smiled.
"That's why your veggies taste so good!" I said. He got a confused look on his face.
"You've had my vegitables?" He asked. My face turned red.
"Let's go to get some pizza." I said changing the subject.

"Aurora... I don't know about this...." He said. I gave an evil laugh.
"What you are afraid of the **** slinging slasher?" I asked in a deep evil voice. He started to shake.
"N-no...." He stuttered.
"Good..."

I continued the story. Billy munched on his pizza. He almost choked on a bite, so I stopped.
"You didn't have to stop." He said putting the pizza down. I shrugged.
"Nah, you were getting scared." I said with a laugh. He stood up.
"Nah uh!" He yelled.
"Ya huh!" I argued back with a laugh.

Suddenly, he pulled me towards him. My heart was racing. It felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. I started leaning forwards, towards his lips. He pulled away. I swallowed another lump.
"Sorry..." He said blushing.
"I don't know what came over me."
"It's okay... I kind of liked the intensity." I said grabbing his hand.

I leaned forward and whispered in my ear.
"How bout I stay over?" I asked. He grinned. I got a little closer to his mouth when he suddenly pulled away.
"That sounds great! I'll make you a bed in the guest room." He said running upstairs. I sighed. Would I ever get a chance? I walked outside and sat on the porch.

I stared at the stars, billy joined me.
"Do you remember back when Blake you and I were such good friends? And we would search for our own stars?" He asked. I sighed. I rememberd, even though I didn't want to.
"yeah, I remember... then remember when Blake locked you in the girls bathroom and threw the key into the ocean?" i asked. His face looked grim.
"I forgot about that..." He said. I laughed.

I placed my hand on his and squeezed. His eyes widened. I could feel his heart beating through his hand. He didn't look at me.
"Are you...?" I giggled.
"I just might be." i said. He stood up.
"Your comming onto me? This is like my every fantasy come true." He said, but quickly regretted it. His face turned redder than one of his tomatoes. I stood up and placed my hand in his.

I leaned forward and kissed him. He stood there, frozen.
"You have no idea how long i've been dreaming of that." Billy said. I smiled, and did it again. I grabbed his hand and brought him upstairs. I stood outside the door. He looked like he was going to be sick.
"If your too nervous, then we could just cuddle." I said placing my hand on his cheek. He shook his head.
"I've been dreaming of this for five years..." He said walking to the bathroom.

He came back in his boxer shorts and sat on the edge of the bed. I crawled over to him.
"Billy, lay down. Let's not do this tonight." I said. He sighed and relaxed a bit. I wrapped my arm around him, and eventually fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and stared at the alarm clock. 2:00 a.m. I sighed and stretched out. Where was I? Then it hit me. Where was Billy? I got up and checked the bathroom. Nothing.

I walked into the spare bedroom, there were two twin beds seperated by a table. Billy was lying in a bed, sleeping. I siged and sat on the edge of the bed. He must have gotten too nervous and left. I kissed him on the forehead and went to the other bed and slept.

I woke up and walked downstairs drowsily. I stumbled into the kitchen where there was a big plate of salad. I grabbed a plate and joined Billy at the table. He stiffened up.
"good morning." I said kissing the top of his head. He nodded.
"About last night..." Billy started.
"what about it? Nothing happened?" I said eating the salad.
"That's the problem, nothing happened. I'm sorry I was just so nervous because your so experienced and i-"
"What do you mean i'm so experienced?" I asked dropping my fork.
"Well, you and Blake..." He said. My lips turned into a straight line.
"Well, you've had other girlfriends... it's not like you havn't tried anything with them. And so what? It's just Blake... why does it matter?" I said through clenced teeth.
"They were jus dates... to be honest i've never even kissed a girl." He said his face turning red. I sighed. He was just a boy still. I smiled and kissed his forehead.
"I'll call you later okay?" I said. He got a puzzled look.
"What's that supposed to mean?" He called as I walked out the door.

I walked up the farmiliar steps to the old house that I despised. The one that broke us up. I rang the doorbell and waited. I saw Blake walk out.
"Hey." He said. I smiled.
"Hi." I said quietly. Something caught my eye.
"What's that?" I asked staring at the cute little puffball.
"Aurora, meet Aurora." He said with a laugh. "She's my new kitten."
"Awwww!" I cooed at the wide eyed kitten. He smiled.
"I knew you would like her."
He pulled me inside.
"I'm sure the kitten isn't the reason your here." He said getting a wicked grin on his face.

He pulled me close and started kissing me. I tried to pull away.
"We can't keep doing this..." I said between breaths. He kept on. I was being reeled in again.
"Listen, you keep saying that, and yet you keep showing up at my door." He held onto my arms. I bit my lip and looked away.
"I know, but I found someone. I think he really likes me and I don't want to get him hurt." I said. He sighed.
"You say this now, but in a week you'll be back at my door. It happens every time we break up Aurora. Even if we don't get 'back together' we do other things." He said shifting his hands to my waist.
"One last night." I said. He smiled.
"Be prepared for the best night of your life."

He lifted me up and carried me to the bed. He tossed me on it and I hit hard. He jumped after. I enjoyed my time with him. I really did. In fact, I think I love him. But I just can't take the anger, I just can't take being a trophy to him. He pulled me on top of him and started to kiss my neck.
"Just one night." I reminded him. He gazed into my eyes.
"Just one night..."

I felt dirty, I felt grimy. Mostly because I hadn't showered since that night. It was full of regret. I was depressed. That was the right word. I managed to remember that Blake had sundays off, so I walked to the salon.
"Oh honey!" Clarisse yelled feeling my greasy hair. "What happened?"
"Breakup, makeup, and i think i'm in love." I said flipping my hair back. She sighed and sat me down in the salon chair.
"What do you want done.... it's on me..."

"Where have you been?" Chrisanthamum asked. I sighed.
"I needed a hair cut." She looked me up and down.
"You don't look so good." She said. I rolled my eyes.
"I'm just tired okay? Don't get on my back..."
"Re-ar. Who let the cat out of the kennel?" She asked suddenly getting interested. I sighed and relaxed on my sleeping bag.
"I'm just sick of everything. Life is too confusing you know?" Chrisanthamum shook and layed with me.
"No... i'm a cat I **** in a box and chase mice. That's my life." I sighed and fell asleep with her in my arms.

I woke up with a bad feeling in my stomache. I ran to the toilet and puked. Chrisanthamum was right behind me. She hopped on the kitchen sink.
"Oh god..." She said looking worried.
"What? Are you sick too?" I asked. she shook her head.
"Sweetie, your not sick... i'm telling you now." My face went pale.
"What do you mean?" I asked. She looked me up and down. I felt sick again and threw up again. This time it was because I was actually sick.

"What do I do?" I asked. She smiled.
"Call someone you trust." I dug through my contacts. Mom? no. Dad? no. Sis? no. Blake? God no. Then I hit it.
"Hello?" The voice on the other end asked.
"Brodrick..." I said, my voice shaky.
"Aurora? Are you okay? What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" He asked. I swallowed the lump.
"Brodrick... i'm pregnant..."

Woah cliff hanger!!! but now that we're at the end it's time for a

***Choice List***
Next date with who?
Should she tell Blake?
Which outfit should she choose?

Rocker power... Aurora's likeability ***/*****
Blake likes it the best (and she would probably end up with him in this)

Sweet and sultry... Aurora's likeability **/*****
Billy thinks this outfit will tone down her "wild side" (And she would probably end up with him in this

Just the way you are... Aurora's likeability ****/*****
Brodrick likes her no matter what she's wearing, but is unsure about his true feelings towards her... so it's basically a wild card :3

If you have your own combos (or outfits) post em!

Random cute pic (Lyrics from plug in stereo "oh darling")

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/10/12 08:12 PM

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: