Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Alpha City - Cyberpunk World (January 22 update, page 29)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Dansarah

ah ok so the cheat allows you to build more than normal floors? or u can actually extend the height of each floor?
steph_444444

Dansarah wrote:ah ok so the cheat allows you to build more than normal floors? or u can actually extend the height of each floor?

Cannot add more floors (unfortunately), but simply stretch them out, like the double-height lobbies in the Late Night building shells, only much taller.
dadragonslye

By any chance does the poolside club's name have anything to do with a game online called league of legends? Btw look the world.
steph_444444

dadragonslye wrote:By any chance does the poolside club's name have anything to do with a game online called league of legends? Btw look the world.

It's named after the submarine in Jules Verne's Vingt milles lieues sous les mers (Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea).
dadragonslye

Thats funny because the game just came out with a character named after it
Booo13

This is Amazing!!! I hope you end up finishing it !! It's really amazing!! i think you should add another suburbia somewhere instead of just that oone area that you have for houses. Maybe you can put mansions on the suburb you have now, and add another suburb with smaller houses. Just a suggestion lolol its really good and it really inspires me.
steph_444444

Ok, I have an update for the overall look of the city. I've finished adding lots, and the final count is 181, so a bit higher than my original estimate of 160. I've done a lot more shells, as well as working on the details of certain lots, so it now looks a bit less bare. I've also begun adding trees, but that was after taking these screenshots.

First, here's the original pic I posted of the city's skyline.

And here's what the skyline looks like now.

Here's a few more pics of the current skyline.

steph_444444

Booo13 wrote:This is Amazing!!! I hope you end up finishing it !! It's really amazing!! i think you should add another suburbia somewhere instead of just that oone area that you have for houses. Maybe you can put mansions on the suburb you have now, and add another suburb with smaller houses. Just a suggestion lolol its really good and it really inspires me.

Thanks, I do plan on finishing it. About the suburbs, sorry, but this is a city world, and I already have enough lots. The regular houses will be in the lower hills, with the mansions above, and a few will be in the eco district, where I'm leaving at least 6 empty lots for extra houses.
Lennon777

Location:I'm just learning how to smile-that's not easy to do...

Beautiful update-I love how you've done it so far!

"It's written amazingly well... but if you don't take out the part that says, "I don't care if you kill L", I'll die." -L Lawliet
lovingreds

Your building skills are extraordinary . fab work!
hugzandpipes1

It's coming along beautifully, well done
Diancarock

It kinds of puts me in the mind of Avatar The legend of Korra's Republic City. Steampunkish...Can't wait to see the finished product.
LeeMortis

Interesting theme, and nice work so far.

Are those high-rises CC or did you use cheats in build mode? Looks like quite a few nice lot builds as well - I really like that soccer/rugby type field by the school. Keep up the good work.

And, as for lot count - I know the feeling. I estimated around 150 in my world... halfway through it - I've already got 158.
steph_444444

LeeMortis wrote:Interesting theme, and nice work so far.

Are those high-rises CC or did you use cheats in build mode? Looks like quite a few nice lot builds as well - I really like that soccer/rugby type field by the school. Keep up the good work.

And, as for lot count - I know the feeling. I estimated around 150 in my world... halfway through it - I've already got 158.

Thanks. The skyscrapers are a mix of a few Late Night ones, and those created using constrainfloorelevation false.
steph_444444

I just got Showtime today, and it's full of great futuristic items that I can use! I will be taking a bit of a break from the world, while I play with this for a bit. Since I also have university deadlines comingup, as well as exams in April, there may not be an update until May. My nextupdate will be a big one, as I'll add all the new Showtime lots, as well as update other lots with the new items.

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: