Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Next expansion pack?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
NiteLife4439

catloverplayer wrote:I'm guessing either seasons or a dating ep.

Dating?
NiteLife4439

smcy wrote:i want seasons, vacation, university.

I was just thinking vacation the other night! I was thinking about hotel's in the game and stuff lol
LiamKiloh

Even though I have bought all previous expansions none have really interested me or made me play for more than a couple of days on each expansion.. even showtime didn't even get a full day of me playing it.

I really really want an Open for Business expansion pack, was so much to do and this being sims 3 I hope they add in loads of new options. If not I'd be happy with Seasons as well.
GirlGamer

I'm really hoping for a magic ep. You know, not just genies or magicians, but faeries, werewolves, zombies, potion makers-everything! I miss in the old games with werewolves and zombies, I found that was half the fun. I was a little upset when they didn't include more supernatural in some of the newer ep, so that's what I'm looking forward to.

NadineB3

I miss...
- University
- Open for Business (own stores, employees, clothing boutiques, shopping bags *-*)
- Vacations (france, china, egypt are .. stressful <.<
- dating stuff, sitting in restaurants etc.

sims 2 had so many good things that i miss in sims 3
ruskeyc

in my opinion, seasons was THE best expansion for sims, period. Honesty, since adventures, i have been unimpressed by the sims 3 expansion packs. . besides being able to customize everything and have bigger *****, what has been significantly new since its release? As someone who has been playing sims from the beginning i am sad to say i am getting bored.
ShaneyBoy

OPEN FOR BUSINESS! - I have wanted this since they released Sims 3. Oh how I loved that expansion pack! <3

mazglas1

I agree Iam getting bored of the game. I to miss Seasons, University and even Open for business. i was not a major fan of Open for business but think with all the different professions would open thinks up for new possibilities.

I really do miss dating, the gypsy lady and the whole expansion around that. I have so much more time to play the game now and cannot even rebothered !!
sharena333

I really want a restraunt and shopping EP. But I want them to be OPENED so we can see our sims in! NOT the closed ones where you can't see your sims in! OPENED RESTRAUNTS AND SHOPS THAT YOU CAN SEE YOUR SIMS IN I WANT! Like Opened for business!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 10:56 AM

Want a friend? Need a friend? Feel Free to add me!

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sharena333
christinaforever

Well i would love an EP with Magic! <3
xenacullen

I'd love 2 see Seasons or a vacation/castaway ep,it be cool...

My Baby Girl Bear Boo Webster,
Mama Loves You So Very Much!!!
HappyGaylord

I'm hoping for University or Seasons~! <3

cheerfulangel2

I want shopping and restraunts too like you said sharena333!! But I really really want university and seasons!!!!!

RoCkErJoy

I'm hoping for SEASONS or OPEN FOR BUSINESS or UNIVERSITY and maybe SPORTS..I really likes sports.. but for now all I want is SEASONS..PLZ EA!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/21/12 09:03 PM

KSkyeeSims12

RoCkErJoy wrote:I'm hoping for SEASONS or OPEN FOR BUSINESS or UNIVERSITY and maybe SPORTS..I really likes sports.. but for now all I want is SEASONS..PLZ EA!

Im 100% with you on seasons PLEASE EA

~Loving The Sims 3 2013 Line Up <3~

Post Reply Forum Index » Master Suite
Go to: