Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Incorporation .::Cycle 2::. *Scores Are Up: Come Congratulate the Winner!*  XML
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Author Message
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline


Profile
Darleymikey


Joined: 03/12/10 01:04 AM
Messages: 2638
Offline

Dawdee wrote:This is a nice thing to come home from school to. I had no idea this would start today.

Ooh, kinda glad I didn't compete this time around. That twist surprised me! In a good way, though.

Glad to see you competing, Dr. Lincoln. Your pictures are always a blast to see. And I'm still against you in Stars. Yikes! Can't wait to get started again.

And hey, I see your reserved Gloria. Can't wait to see your model!


Oi, and nobody laugh at my judge pic. He looks like a roid'ed up wrestler. Eeek!


Yeah, I've almost taken Stars off my bookmarks. Looking forward to continuing.
Thanks for the compliment. I always enjoy seeing what Jess will be doing next!

LOL at yer judge picture. He needs some roids! J/K



Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline


Profile
NikkiBeth20


Joined: 02/22/11 03:32 PM
Messages: 2014
Location:At A Rammstein Concert!!
Offline

Sorry I cannot do this comp...I will finish the ones I entered and that is it. I have responsibilites at home now (work, hubby sick again...)

Reise! Reise!
Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline

NikkiBeth20 wrote:Sorry I cannot do this comp...I will finish the ones I entered and that is it. I have responsibilites at home now (work, hubby sick again...)

Okay - thanks for letting me know! ^.^

Profile
Evergreen226


Joined: 07/03/09 03:52 PM
Messages: 16043
Location:eating my feelings

Still thinkin' whether I can join. Sensation and Berry are almost done and Girls is winding down...

Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline

Evergreen226 wrote:Still thinkin' whether I can join. Sensation and Berry are almost done and Girls is winding down...

Sound like perfect reasons to me! ;D

Profile
leylajade


Joined: 11/17/10 01:25 AM
Messages: 151
Location:Hogwarts -- Ravenclaw common room ;D
Offline

This looks good! I wish I could join, but I'm already in four other comps I'll deffo be lurking!
Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline

leylajade wrote:This looks good! I wish I could join, but I'm already in four other comps I'll deffo be lurking!

Yay! Lurkers are more than welcomed! <3

Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline


Profile
brilldoc


Joined: 01/07/10 07:46 PM
Messages: 2648
Location:♫I wanna sing, I wanna shout I wanna scream till the words dry out♪
Offline

Sorry, don't think I'm going to be able to do this after all :/ good luck with it though ;D
Profile
ArtistByNight


Joined: 08/28/11 02:10 PM
Messages: 10137
Location:Noodle World

drew10player wrote:
leylajade wrote:This looks good! I wish I could join, but I'm already in four other comps I'll deffo be lurking!

Yay! Lurkers are more than welcomed! <3

*falls into a rocking chair with popcorn in hand and begins lurking*

Profile
drew10player


Joined: 08/11/09 06:20 PM
Messages: 18732
Location:♪This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me♫
Offline

brilldoc wrote:Sorry, don't think I'm going to be able to do this after all :/ good luck with it though ;D

Alrighty! Thanks for letting me know! ^.^

@Artist:

Profile
brilldoc


Joined: 01/07/10 07:46 PM
Messages: 2648
Location:♫I wanna sing, I wanna shout I wanna scream till the words dry out♪
Offline

Np. Shocked at how few people have signed up though :0
Hopefully will be able to join Staged when it comes back around
Profile
ArtistByNight


Joined: 08/28/11 02:10 PM
Messages: 10137
Location:Noodle World

brilldoc wrote:Np. Shocked at how few people have signed up though :0
Hopefully will be able to join Staged when it comes back around


I'll see you at Staged then

Profile
 
Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: