Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
New Sets Today  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Maximilian1996

I don't want anything.

lillyanna12

I would like new clothing/hair items for toddlers, I find the I'm using the same hair style all the time. Also a new bathroom and Kitchen set, there might be a free set but it's hard to tell. I also agree that there will probably be a futureshock bedroom for kids. It might come with Premium Content. It's hard to tell what it could be. Oh well, I can't wait!
catloverplayer

I would love to see a Free Easter Set but EA has never given us an Easter set. The closest we got was the rabbit set. I doubt we'll see an Easter Set but I'll download it if we do.

It would be nice if it included some rabbit outfits and ears for children thru adults.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
CaptainTHPS4

I'm hoping for more expansion of existing sets rather than completely new ones this month so I'm glad we're most likely getting that Futureshock kids bedroom set. I'd really love a Futureshock fashion set though, the measly one outfit for each gender with Lunar Lakes isn't enough. Expansions to Old Town (surprised we haven't already what with the first one having "Starter Kit" in the name), Contemporary, and Luxury Spa would be great.

A trashy set would be nice too, but I think that's more deserving of a stuff pack.

Panther00567

Hmm, I doubt I'll bother getting any new sets on the store next month with a new EP coming out. But then again if it's something really cool, you never know.
PrincessTink384

i wish they would have done more with the grecian sets, i really like that!
tinkknitz

EDIT:I had copy/paste fail

I do not need anything right now, but I hope they continue or complete a set that needs a bathroom or other missing piece. There has been too much expansion in my game:

New store item themes, 2 recent new worlds plus Master Suite and now Showtime are coming way too fast for me to enjoy them

I don't care what they do, as long as they don't start another new theme.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/27/12 06:22 AM

BettySwollux

Nobody else for the fez?
Come on show some love

catloverplayer

I'm wanting that caribbean set that was mentioned in a survey a while back.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
murfeel

Vanticat wrote:A Braaaaaaand Newwwwwww Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

/gameshowannouncervoice

But then again, probably not.

/evilfemalecomputermainframevoice

PREFERABLY A HOVER CAAAAAAAAR!!!!

MrHawk

It looks like I'm going to misss all the fun this release.
Two days a go my laptop died. This evening my desktop just went. Hopefully it's just the PS and didn't take anything else with it when it died.

Posting this from a three thousand year old laptop that's just too annoying as it only has a Japanese keyboard and everything's in the wrong place, not to mention it's as slow as a drunk sloth.

So enjoy the new stuff guys and I'll check back when I'm back online. Sorry if the Simalogue's disappeared but I was updating it when PC died.

I hope everyone gets what they want this month!

Later!

Vanticat

murfeel wrote:/evilfemalecomputermainframevoice

Yessssssssssssssssss!

If I win a contest, I'll add an appropriately priced item to my wishlist
Davidray

More "Lunar Lakes -friendly" anything!
Kryst51

I would love to see more casual styled stuff... More of what you would see in homes today.... maybe sectional sofas, you know the kind that have the lounge chair thing at the end... Overstuffed ottomans..... Maybe a set with a hodge podge of furniture....My small apartment has a mix of stuff that was given to me. .... I agree with the person that said *****... I would also have to add anything with picture frame options and/or different paintings... they could do a huge one with that... I wonder if it's hard to make the paintings that they have.

murfeel

Vanticat wrote:
murfeel wrote:/evilfemalecomputermainframevoice

Yessssssssssssssssss!

Ah, Yes is correct!!
Come ON, EA--bring it oooon~!

MrHawk wrote:It looks like I'm going to misss all the fun this release. Two days a go my laptop died. This evening my desktop just went. Hopefully it's just the PS and didn't take anything else with it when it died. Posting this from a three thousand year old laptop that's just too annoying as it only has a Japanese keyboard and everything's in the wrong place, not to mention it's as slow as a drunk sloth. So enjoy the new stuff guys and I'll check back when I'm back online. Sorry if the Simalogue's disappeared but I was updating it when PC died. I hope everyone gets what they want this month! Later!

Oh NO! I'm so sorry to hear that! I wish you the best! Yes, my internet may be being shut off soon, too.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: