Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Showtime? Got it! [NOW WITH IN-GAME PICS!]  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
eclipsetrixxz

metosokai wrote:12am for which time zone though?

Eastern.
x_Saffron

kristenwoods wrote:can you put a 64 by 64 lot down???

There are two empty 64x64 lots. One is on the side of the town, and one is in a secluded "high class" part of town... The stadium is also on a 64x64 lot.
copchic905

*rubs hands together in excitment* Thank you soooo much for sharing the pics. I am now brewing more coffee & can't wait for midnight release
a_niles06

Location:♫ ♥ I know my heart's too drunk to drive but I'm on my way to you ♥ ♫

eclipsetrixxz wrote:
metosokai wrote:12am for which time zone though?

Eastern.

Aaaahhh! I'm central, so I've gotta wait a little longer, hehe

kristenwoods

x_Saffron wrote:
kristenwoods wrote:can you put a 64 by 64 lot down???

There are two empty 64x64 lots. One is on the side of the town, and one is in a secluded "high class" part of town... The stadium is also on a 64x64 lot.

yay! cause i have a big home imma use for it, im so happy

EndlessSims3

Cool I will get mine in about 5 hours after midnight at GameStop but will be there at 11:30 PM PST waiting for them to open up at 12AM lol! From what I understand that the collectors has some cool stuff! I will find out tonight later! I hope you have fun with this game! Nice!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/06/12 02:47 AM

x_Saffron

OOPSIE! Just found problem, here. I don't know if its a glitch, but here it goes:

Here is the hairstyle in CAS, with "High Sim Detail" (in the Options).

Now, the same hairstyle in-game, with "High Sim Detail". As you can see, the hairstyle looks nothing like the CAS version. I look absolutely dreadful.

And now, that same hairstyle again with "Very High Sim Quality"...

Its a shame, since its without a doubt (in my opinion) the best looking Showtime hairstyle.
stilljustme2

Disappointing there aren't more empty lots; hopefully some of our brilliant World creators will make some worlds that incorporate Showtime along with the best of the other packs. (One of those vacant large lots is probably for the "exclusive lot" that's supposed to come with the KP and Limited Edition versions, so don't go too wild with building just yet. I might not worry about horses in Starlight Springs anyway (other than the wild ones) and just go with the smaller animals, though it would be fun to ride a horse along the beach. I hope there's an empty 20x30 lot for my hangout -- it's almost Showtime ready, I just need the pool table and karaoke machine (and maybe to redo the first floor if there's any cool floors or walls).

simsfan95173

Please tell me the new lot sizes! I really want to know! Congratz on getting your game by the way!

dragon114

copchic905 wrote:*rubs hands together in excitment* Thank you soooo much for sharing the pics. I am now brewing more coffee & can't wait for midnight release

i think those are for limited edition lots

EndlessSims3

Who is Katy Perry? I am from the music of the 70's and earlier! Also I am getting the Collectors Edition cause it will have many extra goodies I guess! Any way I never heard of her!

lol lots of coffe here too lots so I can stay awake for Midnight lol!

From what I read on this EP we will get to send our Sims to others Computers? This is an online more interactions with each other so start adding each other!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/06/12 02:59 AM

RAE2786

That hair glitch always happens when my sim is standing in front of a window.
OneAdorkableGirl

Congratulations! Hope you have fun playing.

Gamestop has shipped my game, and I have a tracking code, but UPS hasn't done anything with it yet. So, I should have it tomorrow; though, I doubt it will be an early delivery. I live in a town that doesn't have UPS, so the next town over is about 35-45 minutes away. Surely going to be the last to receive package. D: *Sobs quietly*.
merifortn

I got mine today too, I've been playing it since 4pm est then my game crashed.I really must learn to save... >.<

x_Saffron

YAY. My game crashed. Again.

**** EA, they should really look into this "Exception Raised" problem on the MAC that keeps randomly shutting the game.

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: