Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Store Update - In the Works (Updated 5/14/2012)  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Ron0549

Dear Sim Guru,

While the EA guys are working on up grades perhaps they could look at the idiotic system between Origin and EA Sims3.com.

I know I'm not the only one that noticed that the Sims3.com store offers different points for the same price than the Origin. Now I have ordered points from Origin and I get them in my Sims3.com account and purchase everything fine. I buy and register my Sims games, Stuff packages and expansions, no problem. But how come Sims3.com doesn't show my Origin purchases? Why doesn't Sims3.com show the Sim3 purchases in my purchase history? You can see all of my registered games, my store purchases, but not the history.

And finally could you please ask them why they have Singapore listed and NOT Malaysia? I'm from US, I live in Malaysia and have to always purchase through Singapore with exchange rates changing daily. I am very frustrated because Sims3.com offers different points and purchases than the Origin and both are EA.

Thanks for any feed back.
To7m

Corr, when is this patch gonna be released - it's been ages since this was posted
knazzer

Any updates on this store patch? I'd love to see my Fountain of Youth finally work!
BettySwollux

Daiyu wrote:
and Apartments will ever be made available in build mode?

Wouldn't hold breath on it.. its not just a case of the item but the mechanics that come with it.. for instance in LN appartments those mailboxes are shared between the whole tower (even though we both know the npcs dont use them)

If you know where to look you can pick up just about any TS3 expansion (apart from showtime) for around the £10 mark (or $15 usd), considering you usually get 100-200 new items per expansion thats a pretty good price, without all the extra gameplay

I'm usually pretty cynnical of Origin, though I will say they currently have a "50% off everything" sale atm.. if you don't already have it, world adventures might be worth picking up for the 1000 simpoints you get for registering it (if that promos still running)

I love the appartments for one key reason, they provide the most beautiful views of a town in the game for me.. though they do come with their faults, they can be a little buggy and promematic to set up correctly

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/22/12 08:17 PM

Talia28

Off Topic But SimGuruTaterTot I was just wondering if there's going to be a new set in the sims store today or do wee have to wait till April althouight you said that the Seeing Stars set wasn't part of the march sets and that we would still gett hower 2nd set on the 3rd or 4th thursday of march.
CylindricChasm

that stupid book of spells hasn't been working since i "downloaded" (yet it wont show up in the game) it in november last year... i want my money back
marystarbright

Hello SimGuruTaterTot,

Can you explain Why Hidden Springs Suddenly Disappeared From Peoples W/L's Also Why Can We Not Gift The Daily Deal Anymore Not Being Able To Gift The Daily Deal Gives Me No Reason To Bother With It, Since I Tend To Only Buy Off The Daily Deal To Give It To Others!!!!!
uniguebre

my friend dimondrose19 sent my to hair styles from the sim store and they will not dowload on my computer
MissElpheba

marystarbright wrote:Hello SimGuruTaterTot,

Can you explain Why Hidden Springs Suddenly Disappeared From Peoples W/L's Also Why Can We Not Gift The Daily Deal Anymore Not Being Able To Gift The Daily Deal Gives Me No Reason To Bother With It, Since I Tend To Only Buy Off The Daily Deal To Give It To Others!!!!!

^^This. Please reassure us that the removal of the option to gift the DD and removal of items on DD from wishlists (HS, More Magic) is a glitch from the last downtime that WILL be rectified, and not some new "feature" you've introduced.

shazza20001

Thank you for the update. May I ask if there are any new sets being made
MrHawk

When on earth is this due to be released?

Come on guys......seriously.

Simbolic

There is a new store update, but according to the notes it only corrects 3 items, none of them premium items. It just popped up now when I went to install some stuff.
MrHawk

Nope, that's the same old patch. For some reason if you open the launcher while the game is running it will try to download it. Every time.

To7m

Corr... You people do enjoy makin' us wait don't ya?!

When is this patch being released...?
ciane

If you are looking at fixing issues...

I have both the teen jet set and the elder jet set. Both show as owned by me.

Yet a friend gifted me the vintage shoes and the putting on the glitz ones from the set last night and when I checked today, it let me put an item of elder clothing on my wishlist that I already own in the elder jet set attire. That is just wrong! Please fix pronto. Thank you.

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: