Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Wedding Gifts Missing  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
jwghost

add me to the list

LeahTiaMax

Same Boat. I was Beginning to Wonder Why My Sim would write Thank you notes for Wedding Gifts Not Given. Now I have another thing to add the the glitch list.

Generations Is probably one of the best packs as it Gives you lots of stuff from the old game.

Hope EA Mend This Problem Soon. My Sim wants her Presents!
Aeisha1000

It doesn't work for my either and I don't even have showtime!!!!! So add me to the list I guess....

Halle_M

I have this problem, too. I WANT MY GIFTS!

Jaline33

I've had the same thing happen. So far, it's happened in Showtime neighborhoods with households that have stage props in the family inventory. I thought maybe that's why the gifts didn't show up. Like the rest of you, I do have the option of writing Thank You cards even with no gifts, and I have my Sims do it anyway - just to ensure their relationships with family, friends - and pets - stay amicable.
jwghost

And I noticed another Showtime glitch that affected Generations, in the Daycare profession the "Tell tale" option doesn't work anymore, when I choose it disappears instantly from my sim to do list.

MelanieSimlish

*Sigh*
I only hope that by taking so long for a patch they're actually testing it before they release it. Plus they've got a lot of bugs to fix.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/08/12 05:57 PM

sakura8045

I think it happened to me when Master Suite Stuff came out and i am like SUPER TICKED!
SimsFreak3774

Have all eps and sps. My lvl 10 Sim singer was married yesterday and I had to fill out thank you cards but received no gifts.
fruitsbasket101

Add me to this list too.
kmonica

same problem here
Stumbleduck

Same issue here. I thought it was odd. Grr....

Hello Sweetie
Revenwyn

Location:In my own little world... but it's okay, they know me here!

I am also having this problem. I just got Showtime but I've had it since I upgraded to the latest patch, which was before I got the EP. I have no mods in either right now. At first I thought it was a mod issue but I guess it isn't.

I'm sorry I do not accept sim port friend requests. I do not have home internet and I play sims exclusively at home.
krisi_ivan_

Same problem here, it's so frustrating, I hope that EA will fix this issue soon, because I really miss this option, it was so fun...
Revenwyn

Location:In my own little world... but it's okay, they know me here!

MelanieSimlish wrote:*Sigh*
I only hope that by taking so long for a patch they're actually testing it before they release it. Plus they've got a lot of bugs to fix.

EA? A good patch?

I'm sorry I do not accept sim port friend requests. I do not have home internet and I play sims exclusively at home.

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: