Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[PLEASE DONATE BABY DADDIES] The Karley Silvers 100 Baby Challenge <3 [Updated June 16th]  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
RedBloodStain

Just managed to catch up! All the updates are great and omg your children they're all so cute and adorable I love themmm. Can't believe you had triplets. I want triplets T^T

Can't wait for the next update!

ebreezyx

Thank youu I'm glad to see someone was reading, lol it feels like a ghost town over here in my thread! haha. I can't believe it either, it's hard work! She watched the kids channel most of her pregnancy, so that's probably why.

There will be another update tonight.
cmxox

The triplets are adorbs! Karley makes such pretty babies. ^_^

ebreezyx

thankies! <3
ebreezyx

Sophia had a birthday!

She received the dramatic trait.

Right after her birthday, I made my way over to her to give her the talk that I'd been waiting to give her all her life. I wanted her to be a independent, well rounded adult. I wanted her to stand up for herself and be who she wanted.

Me: Soph, I want you to be strong. There will be many people out in this world that will deceive you and will be pleased when they get you down. I want you to be strong enough to hold your own and be able to stand up for yourself. Go out there and be somebody.
Sophia: I know momma. I'll try my hardest to live to please myself and making sure I'm happy. I know I'll always come to you when I do have a problem. I wish I could stay here, but I'm really excited to get out and start my life.

Me: I'm happy for you, baby girl. Live your life to the fullest and do what makes you happy.

With that, she hugged me and I felt the tears I had been holding back begin to roll down my cheeks.

But I was happy for her. And besides, she was graduating soon. She would be moving out soon after graduation. I hope she makes it far in life.

Our first picture as a family:
cmxox

Awe, that was super cute.

jahama24

Just got caught up, your kiddos are still amazing!

And Keonnnn~ He was so wonderfully flirty... The triplets! Eeeee! He gave me natural twins when I was playing him, so I'm not shocked you got trips with a little help. I can't wait to see them grow up. <3
ebreezyx

cmxox wrote:Awe, that was super cute.

Thaaaanks

jahama24 wrote: Just got caught up, your kiddos are still amazing!

And Keonnnn~ He was so wonderfully flirty... The triplets! Eeeee! He gave me natural twins when I was playing him, so I'm not shocked you got trips with a little help. I can't wait to see them grow up. <3

Thanks hun! I'm glad you liked the update. I love my trips. They are just sooo precious.
ebreezyx

I decided that I needed some fresh air, so I picked up Ariel(the other toddlers were at home with Gideon) and we both headed to the doggy park. I thought she'd enjoy seeing the canine's, but unfortunately there was no dogs outside at that time. But there was a celebrity there who was giving me dirty looks. Maybe she was disgusted because I brought my child in her pajamas, but other than that I don't know what the problem was.

Then all of a sudden, she started to scream and make all sort of ruckus.

So I made my way over after setting Ariel down. I told her that this was a family and dog park, and to please quiet down. She was making my daughter upset and I wasn't happy about that. She just scowled, as if she didn't care.

As I continued talking with this snobby celebrity, a man that I didn't know came over and scooped Ariel up, making her laugh. As long as she was in good hands, I was okay with him playing with her.

He took to her very well while I was trying to handle this woman.

So I made my way over to him and he introduced himself as Wayne Fortunate(sim by me)

Somehow we got onto the subject of cooking and he asked me if I would cook him a dinner sometime.

When I agreed, he started to flirt with me and I knew I had gotten success again.

To turn him on, I gave him a nice little massage.

He began whispering dirty things to me.

And then we hurried over to the tree house to get to baby making!

He strutted all the way home.

Of course I couldn't resist letting Ariel have some fun too.

I had to create my own sim this time. For some odd reason, the sims won't install through my launcher. At least it says they are installed, but they don't show up in game.
Miax0

Loved all of the updates! Elle is adorable! Too bad that the pictures of Braxton's daddy update was lost though

What skins do you use, btw?

ebreezyx

Miax0 wrote:Loved all of the updates! Elle is adorable! Too bad that the pictures of Braxton's daddy update was lost though

What skins do you use, btw?

Thank you! I know right. Actually, what I have to do now is use my computer's screenshot button manually. I still can't take screenshots with the game's camera.

I use a whole bunch. I'll try to think of them off the top of my head. I use lemon leaf, lady frontbum, some kind that is called spiced cider and some of mine are from modthesims3. I can't remember the rest. I'll go back and check later and name them all if you'd like me to.
Nancy01905

great update that is werid I have mine in simfiles as well

here u go down the ones u want and put them in you saved sims in the Electronics folder

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/TCJ7Jlp3/_online.html?rnd=31
#dir=230856028

ebreezyx

Thank you! Mine won't work through the launcher. :/

Thanks for the link, that will be a big help!
cmxox

I'm sorry you're still have screenie/launcher problems.

You def made a good lookin' Sim for Karley, though. I hope the babies look like him!

meghanundead

These kids are so cute its almost criminal. x)

The Abners my 10x10 Legacy/Story
Tyler's Curse my 100 BC

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: