Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
THANK YOU for the Indian set, Store Team!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Halle_M

SimGuruAims wrote:I wanted to let you guys know that in our meeting today, I read many of these posts to the team members who concepted, designed and created the objects, clothing and hairstyles that are in the Inspired by India collection.

We are all very very happy that you guys like it so much, and we CAN'T WAIT for you to see what is coming up in the future! It's gonna be a wonderful year on the Sims 3 Store!

Big thanks from your Sims 3 Store Team!

They truly deserved all of the accolades. This set is truly beautiful. The artistry is absolutely superb. I'm so glad they could know how much we all appreciate it!

Zilvra

Whee! Thanks for sharing our excitement! Now I'm super excited to see what's next!
Emily485

When I saw the title I thought the store team gifted you the set

Thanks for the sig computertech82!
daciasil

I totally agree. The Indian set is one of the most beautiful and detailed sets I've seen. I'm in love with it! Lately I've been feeling really disappointed about the new SP, but if beautiful sets like this keep coming out I'll be one happy simmer.Thank you very much for making this wonderful set

elanorbreton

SimGuruAims wrote:I wanted to let you guys know that in our meeting today, I read many of these posts to the team members who concepted, designed and created the objects, clothing and hairstyles that are in the Inspired by India collection.

We are all very very happy that you guys like it so much, and we CAN'T WAIT for you to see what is coming up in the future! It's gonna be a wonderful year on the Sims 3 Store!

Ahhhh! Can you imagine all their happy little faces? Lol. It must make a nice change from all the complaints.

I am looking forward to them splitting the sets up into individual pieces, I love the look of the clothing and hair but cannot afford everything so will just choose my favourites. I can't wait to see what else is coming up. Good job, store team!
evclm6

I just bought the set and want to add my thanks and good job the the Store Team!
Panther00567

I decided to get the Indian set. I've decided however that I will not buy any more simpoints for a long while. (Unless something comes up that I totally want really bad, like this set!)

I have to say, I do not regret getting the set. It feels like an Indian-themed stuff pack alternative to the Katy Perry thing which I have no interest in. I love the new clothes, I'm currently making an Indian sim who will marry my rockstar sim in Starlight Shores. I can also find a lot of use for the clothes for my other sims as well.

I haven't taken a look at the objects yet, but I really want to make an Indian lounge/restaurant type place.

Although I hate prices on the store, I feel that the $15 I spent on this pretty set wasn't a waste.
gelfling

I like this set too. I would love to see more sets with a national theme - I wonder what they would come up with for Australia?
Halle_M

I've been having so much fun with this set! Thank you again, SimsVIP! It's really wonderful! I forgot to take some shots of the living room that I redid for my Indian sims, but here are some shots of them in their beautiful wedding clothes.

This is the bride:

And here's the groom:

"I do."

It's time to cut the cake!

They even took their wedding cake leftovers to China with them! lol The other tourists at base camp helped themselves to servings.

Since the honeymoon, Ariella has been feeling a little...unwell. I'm sure it's nothing.

Writing "thank you" notes:

It's nice to be sleeping in your own bed again:

Alas, with low handiness skills, fixing the dishwasher is always a bit of a risk:

Why are you standing there screaming? Call the fire department!

So sad...

After the baby is born, maybe Ariella can take a look at that dusty old lamp she found among her husband's possessions when he died....maybe she'll get a chance to see him again one day....

MrHawk

I enjoyed your story. Please bring him back to life!

crystal91390

Looks like red velvet yumminess to me

elanorbreton

They looked lovely on their wedding day, Halle.

I've taken a few pics of the Singh couple in SS, who I am playing. This is Priscilla when they went to Egypt:

Matias and Priscilla back in SS:

And their living room (take no notice of my colour scheming, lol, I'm useless at decorating):

And I was able to play with these lovely items courtesy of a generous gifter (you know who you are ) - so thank you very, very, very, very much to that person. I was totally gobsmacked to receive it as a gift - you should see my happy face lol, I can't stop smiling.
miklc

Yay thank you so much for posting! I am so excited to see what else is coming to the Store this year, I have literally been loving everything that you guys have been putting out in the Store

My BIG Thank You Thread

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/499626.
page
TigMagick

I do like the set, This is great not only for diversity but also I think could work well into higher end homes/ mansions easily. This set is very pretty and as we now how some everyday and low end looks I'm happy to have stuff that longer run family's would normally be able to have.

I'm sure alot of stories teller players are going to love this, I can think of a few off the top of my head! I can wait to make a new sim who just moved here using only that set and slowly work in other people/styles!

I too need to wait just a bit to get this as birthday party's for my "boys" come first and I dont want to get over drawn b/c my "big kids" (aka hubby) keeps seeing toys or electronics he says our son would love to have or he remembers and wants to play w/ our son and it is there birthday week... (their b-day are 1 week almost to the hr apart)
So heres to hoping for simpoints for my b-day next month,

What some gifting ideas? Try these directory's; Simpoint free http://tinyurl.com/cobjurk
Gifting that Reachsim started http://tinyurl.com/d64bbbn
CaptainTHPS4

Easily one of the best store sets, surprised to see it at such a good price too. 46 items for only 1500 simpoints. Normally I would expect a set with that much content to be in the 3000-4000 price range so my mind was appropriately blown. I like that we got so much at once too rather than getting one room and then waiting one or two months for another one, and then maybe several for another. Not that I don't want more Indian stuff, quite the opposite, but it's a very solid start.

I like that I'm feeling encouraged to make more culturally diverse sims. My sims differ a lot personality-wise, but when it comes to ethnicity they're pretty much all the same. Both the Indian and African sets have pushed me to be more creative in that area, moreso than World Adventures ever did. The store sets over the past year have been really impressive, I'm really looking forward to seeing what's next. Certainly helps to ease the wait for expansion packs!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/13/12 07:03 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: