Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Disease  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
christine400

Tails77 wrote:If you don't have anything nice to say,don't say it at all.
I don't want this thread to be me responding to you.
I want this thread to be about disease or anything that has to do about what has been said in the thread.
I was fine with Pepperbutt complaining because she only was annoyed at me.(Plus she isn't going to be coming to this thread alot)
I was fine with you until,you basically insulted everyone in this thread.
(Please leave Christine,I am not in the mood to deal with someone complaining about my bumping.)

so dont respond no one asked you to and i will if i choose to this is a PUBLIC forum and im a member of this site and paying customer to EA so i have right to be on these forums just as much as you. and i didnt insult anyone saying that people want everything to be nice all the time they do its not a lie. and i didnt name names so i didnt insult anyone

Christine<3
micel

I could well have something to Disease I The sims 3 game over so hospitals have a great calm to play in my game. so that for my sins on the disease to the Sims 3. but I also think of the sims use who do not want disease in games, and I think that I came up with a good solvent to them, properties which are good health and I turn it on, each in physics I think. and there may indeed every several diseases who could give less to your people. but for me, it's probably because hospitals have anything to do I wish me ill,sick and disease.

http://youtu.be/jXtI9Db_xyY is a video that is worth watching, for all who love the Sims
DaQueen84

niac1234 wrote:I sort of miss diseases, but it was always that sort of thing that annoyed the hell out of me.

I never knew they had diseases in TS Series.
christine400

DaQueen84 wrote:
niac1234 wrote:I sort of miss diseases, but it was always that sort of thing that annoyed the hell out of me.

I never knew they had diseases in TS Series.

heres the list of sickness for all 3 sims series

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Illness

Christine<3
Tails77

Oh yeah and i just want to apologize to christine400.I just thought you were kinda trolling.

christine400

Tails77 wrote:Oh yeah and i just want to apologize to christine400.I just thought you were kinda trolling.

if saying what you feeling is trolling then i guess we're all trolls

no hard feelings i dont really hold grudges or take thing to heart

Christine<3
Tails77

Bump

JanChirSims

I would like some type of illness in my game.
Nothing serious like cancer though. I would be happy with just the flu to be honest.

Kids could wake up with a fever and depending on their traits the parent could react... Maybe catch them lying (they don't want to go to school beause of a test or unfinished homework)

Touch the child or teen's forhead and putting the termometer in their mouth! (If they are really ill they could get 2 or 3 days off school and a classmate could drop off their homework after school to keep their grade up.)

Call the doctor to come to the house to check up on the sick sim and the doctor could prescribe medicine for them and someone would have to go buy it from a pharmacy! (The pharmacy could even sell perfume that gives a nice moodlet!)

Adults could also take sick leave from work but they could get a random visit from the doctor if the boss is suspecting that the sim is not really sick (happens only to those who are not friendly with the boss). If caught lying they get umm demoted? (Not sure if that's a word )

Ohhh the possibilities! And that's just for the flu! Haha

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/13/12 12:40 AM

JanChirSims

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I am typing this all from my phone lol.

Tails77

Lol good idea,Maybe if the doctor comes when your Sim has mad Llama disease,they collapse to the floor and the shrink arrives.

PHOEBESMOM601

When you talk about the possibility of illness in this game so many people say they wouldn't mind something funny you can cure or get over.

I honestly don't know what the fuss is about. TS2 had quite a few illnesses and several were fatal. In TS2 food poisoning or the flu could be fatal. In TS3 there isn't even a cold and you just get a nauseous moodlet from food poisoning.

Step outside of your comfort zone. Ask why. Don't accept,"because that's the way it's always been". Think outside the box.
wizplace

If you think that kiling off your Sims is enjoyable something's wrong with your brain.

PHOEBESMOM601

wizplace wrote:If you think that kiling off your Sims is enjoyable something's wrong with your brain.

That's pretty rude Wiz.....and I don't think you saw the word enjoyable any where in my post. I was pointing out that disease and death has been a part of Sims before. It is a life simulation game.....emphasis on the word game.

Step outside of your comfort zone. Ask why. Don't accept,"because that's the way it's always been". Think outside the box.
Longcat123

Hehe, I like the idea of mad llama disease, if they add it I might even give it to my sims on purpose I also like how you gave them all cures too!
SIMplified

wizplace wrote:If you think that kiling off your Sims is enjoyable something's wrong with your brain.

Ever since sims 1 we've been trapping and killing off our sim. Nothing new (:

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: