Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
PLEASE ALL COME AND SAY A BIG THANK YOU FOR EA GAMES  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Heartfang

ChDim wrote:Please people come and say thank you! We all must be gratefull for EA GAMES because they developed the sims series.
Just comment and say a big THANK YOU EA GAMES, WE REALLY LOVE YOUR WORK AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN PROCIDING US, from free in game content to the excellent customer support.
I love their customer support and how they responded me immediately. ANd I also love the freebies items for the world adventure registration.

And yet I shouldn't be able to.

Why is ChinDip still here people who obviously aren't doing their jobs, hmmm? I would love to know.

Taffster74

I'll thank Maxis for sims 1, Maxis and EA for Sims 2 but thank EA for Sims3? Hmmm... let's see... a game that has been glitchy from a different time for different people, a game that lacks a lot of the fun of the previous incarnations... i think not.
Faith12368

The whole point is, we should be "grateful" to EA for making something we PAY for. I so hate when these threads come out that we should pretty much bow down and kiss EA's feet, when I am the one who had to work for the money to pay for the game.

The reason this thread strikes me so funny about this thread, is last Friday OP was going to sue EA and everybody that is affiliated with them, because....well the link is here somewhere, you can read it for yourself. In the words of Yoda, "Hypocrite much he is, hmmmmm?"

Valandis

Taffster74 wrote:I'll thank Maxis for sims 1, Maxis and EA for Sims 2 but thank EA for Sims3? Hmmm... let's see... a game that has been glitchy from a different time for different people, a game that lacks a lot of the fun of the previous incarnations... i think not.

Pretty much this, but I'm gonna thank EA for trying!
Sk8rblaze

Pepperbutt wrote:Oh, now you love EA? I thought you wanted to sue them.

I mean, you made a thread about it. Twice.

Edit: Link got messed up.

Might I just say...

khynnea

Heartfang wrote:

Why is ChinDip still here people who obviously aren't doing their jobs, hmmm? I would love to know.

Ok. I was just musing how much fun it is to find a nice easter egg like this thread (mwahahaha) when I wake up and have something fun to read and catch up on, and how I'd have to tell you all this... it's been terribly entertaining. Nothing else to add really, you've all said it in one way or another.

Then I see this. Requisite web surfing during junk food on "pizza night" before Grimm or Fringe or something on the xbox, and ... this image.

Now everyone is looking at me for laughing so hard. The peanut gallery wants to know "Did Spiderman really say that in the cartoon?"

Hahahaha.

And I'll thank EA when uh... oh ok. Thanks for Seven Cities of Gold, I had so much fun with that game in spite of its bugs and a few features never working right. Hm. Sounds like foreshadowing of the future... in retrospect.

This footer out of date. La la la.
beaglelover2008

♫Someone is a two face!!♪

Pepperbutt

Heartfang wrote:
ChDim wrote:Please people come and say thank you! We all must be gratefull for EA GAMES because they developed the sims series.
Just comment and say a big THANK YOU EA GAMES, WE REALLY LOVE YOUR WORK AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN PROCIDING US, from free in game content to the excellent customer support.
I love their customer support and how they responded me immediately. ANd I also love the freebies items for the world adventure registration.

You always have the most appropriate images, bro. Seriously.

As for the troll.. He's being handled. I'm 100% positive of that.

Mental health issues aren't a joke. Knock it off.

http://simmeringsims.forumotion.com/ or @Pepperbuttz
Emily485

I agree with you OP. Thanks for all the amazing games EA!

Thanks for the sig computertech82!
Cyron43

It's unbelievable there are really people out there who don't read beyond the very first post.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 04/27/12 07:44 AM

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
To7m

Pepperbutt wrote:
Heartfang wrote:

You always have the most appropriate images, bro. Seriously.

As for the troll.. He's being handled. I'm 100% positive of that.

*looks suspicious* how can you be so sure?
Evil_One

Cyron43 wrote:It's unbelievable there are really people out there who don't read beyond the very first post.

Are you kidding?

Most don't even get that far, usually they don't read beyond the thread title!

T25lIHdyaXRlciBkb3duLCBvbmx5IHR3byB0byBnbyBhbmQgd2U
gV0lMTCBmaW5kIHlvdS4=
crystal91390

This thread is still going , Let it die .

Cyron43

Evil_One wrote:
Cyron43 wrote:It's unbelievable there are really people out there who don't read beyond the very first post.

Are you kidding?

Most don't even get that far, usually they don't read beyond the thread title!

Yep I guess you are right about that. *sigh*

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
Katlyn2525

You are really being confusing. Last week you wanted to sue EA. This week you are trying to kiss their bottom. Which one is it? There seems to be some hypocrisy going on here.

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: