Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
13 Going On 30 Contest | Winners Posted  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
NadiNadi99

This looks like a really cool contest. I'll try to do it if I find the time.

NadiNadi99

I'm halfway through the project, but I don't think I'll get it done by tomorrow due to school. I'll try to get it in before the deadline, though.

wh0car3s

Hey NadiNadi99 half way through is not that bad at all and you still have a month. I understand that school comes first. I'll add you to the list as a maybe and we'll see how things progress.

NadiNadi99

wh0car3s wrote:Hey NadiNadi99 half way through is not that bad at all and you still have a month. I understand that school comes first. I'll add you to the list as a maybe and we'll see how things progress.
Oh, I read April 19, sorry, I guess I will be ready to turn it in soon then. Sorry about that .

wh0car3s

NadiNadi99 wrote:
wh0car3s wrote:Hey NadiNadi99 half way through is not that bad at all and you still have a month. I understand that school comes first. I'll add you to the list as a maybe and we'll see how things progress.
Oh, I read April 19, sorry, I guess I will be ready to turn it in soon then. Sorry about that .

That's great. Take your time if you need to. And if you want you can enter another entry to increase your chances.

shogunfish

I've been thinking up a few ideas. The only time I can get to my sims computer is on weekends, so this weekend I'll get at least one entry in.

wh0car3s

I can't wait to see your entry shogunfish.

Edit: haha I just realized I didn't finish that sentence.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/22/12 05:17 AM

shogunfish

Username: Shogunfish
Sims Name: Hazel Brown
Traits: Party Animal, Genius, Family Oriented, Artistic, Friendly
Story and pictures:

Hazel loved to paint. It all start with her elementary school art class. All the other kids would just draw a picture and get it over with, but not Hazel. She worked at school and at home on all of her projects.

As she grew, so did her skill in painting. Unfortunatly Hazel didn't see this. She never saw any improvement in her work, even though everyone around her told her that her paintings were wonderful.

She kept her first painting with her everywhere she lived. It was the only thing she was truely proud of, she felt that none of her paintings were better than her first.

She labored tirelessly on paintings, worked hard to put on shows, and make paintings for her friends. But she was happy. She still loved painting more than anything.

Her paitings were beautiful, even if she didn't see it. And they also made her a huge profit. Though she was never in it for the money, and often would give some away for free to prove that.

She was always frustrated with her work, but she has realized the error of her ways. She now has a new dream. To stop being so hard on herself.

wh0car3s

Still three weeks until someone gets India Inspirations Collection or Seeing Stars. I have random bits from each and I know the winner will love either one!

wh0car3s

Thanks for the entry shogunfish!

shogunfish

Oh, and by the way, if I were to win I'd want to switch prizes with the second place winner, because I already have the India set, and most of the Seeing Stars set. I got gifted the India set after I wrote the story for this, and I didn't want to just drop. Probably won't be a problem, but just in case.

wh0car3s

shogunfish wrote:Oh, and by the way, if I were to win I'd want to switch prizes with the second place winner, because I already have the India set, and most of the Seeing Stars set. I got gifted the India set after I wrote the story for this, and I didn't want to just drop. Probably won't be a problem, but just in case.

If you win, I can give you anything around that SimPoint range (up to 2,100 SimPoints) it doesn't have to be those two sets. A couple of premium content items or really anything. Think about it and thanks again for entering!

I'll make a note on the OP so others know.

lovesimming4eva

I really want to enter! If it's not too late, I will try to have my entry in in a couple of days?

lovesimming4eva
wh0car3s

lovesimming4eva wrote:I really want to enter! If it's not too late, I will try to have my entry in in a couple of days?

lovesimming4eva

You have time! This contest does not close until May 19th! I'll add you to the maybe list.

SmilzPretty

I had so much fun with this! Its so hard to keep the photos down to just 10!

Entry Form –
Username: Smilzpretty
Sims Name: Irene Luc (Funke- maiden)
Traits: Animal Lover, Eco-Friendly, Good, Friendly, Hopeless Romantic
Story: Irene always wanted to be a princess. She lived her whole life reading books and studying on how to be a princess. She spent her whole life training herself to be a good natured person who is friendly to every and anything! In her studies she noticed that every princess had a horse, so she always dreamed of getting a horse. Her mother also imparted a few things in her that she never let go. Being a submissive wife, not being afraid to get dirty, and cooking) She never thought she would have to do these things if she was a princess but she learned and listened to her mother (Now here are a few tidbits from her story)
My parents brought me this light, They say its froma real live castle! Its my favorite part of my room.

I also have this picture of a real live princess! My mom says shes from France.

My little brother (who loves race cars!) Gave me this knight teddy bear. He said he would protect me from dangers just like they do in the movies! One day while playing with my protector, I stopped and looked at the picture hanging in my room. There was a night fighting a dragon (I know all princess' live in castles guarded by drangons)This made me realize I could never really be a princess! Princess' arent real, because dragons arent real!

This made me cry. I cried so loud and so much my mother came to see what was wrong with me.
"Whats wrong?" mom asked "I can never be a pricess! Their not real!" I screamed "Why do you say that?! Of course you can!" she said softly "No dragons arent real! and princess' are gaurded by dragons so that means they arent real either!" I cried "Oh baby those a princess' in the movies. Real princess' live in castles NOT guarded by dragons. They arent locked away in them either! Their free to do whatever and go where ever they want. All you have to do is go somewhere like France or England and marry a prince." She assured me
I wiped my face and she gave me hug, making me feel better. "Now let me tell how to catch a prince" (I had pics for all this but I cant use them, trying to make 10 max)

So everyday I practiced being a princess and maybe even a Queen one day! I would be kind and gentle but stronge and stern when I needed to be (Just like my mother)

Fast Forward to the Future:
I moved to France where the princess in my picture was from. When I got there almost at the very edge of town was a real castle with a garden and a mote, the whole 9 yards! (I moved right outside of it so I could look out my window and see my dream everyday!) Until I met my prince Charming! Jean Luc, Who lives in this wonderful, NOT cramped over sized home, thank God! (like the house I grew up in with my brother and sister). Its not a castle either but he is a real prince! And we are allowed to visit the castle anytime we like! And they have horses! One of them are mine, her name is Mary (after my mother) she a very special horse (a unicorn!) she's pink and blue with stars on her back. Reminding me to keep dreaming and reach for the stars, just like my mom always did!

I had a big wedding in a real castle! Just like I have always dreamed! I worked hard my whole life to get to this point! I cant believe Im finally living my dream. I'm a real princess in line to become Queen someday! Listening, studying, and working hard has really paid off, just like my mother said it would (she always told me if I staid focus and put my mind to it I cold be anything I want, also mixed with faith. I couldn't do anything without faith!)

There I am married to a prince in a real castle kissing in front of the king and Queen at sunset with the Eifel tower in the background! (this was my veiw when I first moved here, that use to be house there in the lower left hand corner)

Life couldnt get any better then this! And my husband is so sweet he let me pick the colors for out wedding so it was EXACTLY how I always dreamed it to be!

I thank God for making my dreams come true! He has truely blessed me with a wonderful caring and loving husband. Who spoils me rotten! I love him so much I fired the butler and I cook for him everyday whatever he wants! He's also so handsome! I'm so lucky, I must be the luckiest person in the world! I get to wear pretty dresses and tiara! It's like playing dress up everyday! Just like when I was a little girl!

I had a story about when she first met the King and Queen but I ran out of pics so Im going to post it everything I planned in another thread so you could see

it: here it is! http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/533487.page#83701

This message was edited 10 times. Last update was at 04/26/12 07:03 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: