Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
EP ideas that EA is actually interested in! :D My own survey!! :D  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
niac1234

didiruvalcaba wrote:
niac1234 wrote:Updated!

I really want Carnival! so bad!

Me too actually! The more I think about it, the more I want it!

g01denswan

These are the only ones I'm interested in:

1. Carnival
2. Seasons
3. Island
4. Vacation

I have no interest in the other 4 or the rumoured magic one.

If I can only pick one, it would be the Carnival one.
EMPRESSPAMELA

I'd vote for carnival

NathanNowell

As much as I want another vacation type pack all about relaxing and visiting tropical islands and resorts and stuff, I'm gonna have to vote for the carnival one...

There are hotels in it, and it seems SOOO cool! Plus this idea seems like it could be combined with the resort one to be an actual vacation pack about having fun, not adventuring.

The farm idea is too boring. We already got enough country and western town - Apaloosa Plains and Riverview. We need cities and more suburban towns and stuff.

The wealthy life style and tv themed ideas are a defiantly a NO. We already have Late Night, Showtime, and Ambitions for these ideas. Plus we have TONS of ways for Sims to make money.

The tv themed idea with reality shows does seem like a good idea for a stand alone Sims game. Maybe you have to play through story mode and you're in a reality show the whole time idk lol. I actually would rather have Castaway.

But yeah, my vote is on the carnival idea...

Susiechan

Actually I like (in particular order ) Magic, Season, University/OFB. Since I am assuming the next EP is magic and the next is season, and there is no chance for University and OFB to come back because of Ambition and Generation, so I will choose.................................

Farm

Fenris,the broody Elf
SimsTias

Susiechan wrote:Actually I like (in particular order ) Magic, Season, University/OFB. Since I am assuming the next EP is magic and the next is season, and there is no chance for University and OFB to come back because of Ambition and Generation, so I will choose.................................

Farm

University will come, there's only a matter of time, a long time ago they said that they wanted to do a Universtiy pack also University was a Ep that was in the survey but we're not allowed to vote on that here because everyone knows that Seasons and Universtiy would win...

Susiechan

SimsTias wrote: University will come, there's only a matter of time, a long time ago they said that they wanted to do a Universtiy pack also University was a Ep that was in the survey but we're not allowed to vote on that here because everyone knows that Seasons and Universtiy would win...

I do hope you are right and I definitely will get it when it is out but I won't hold my breath for that

Fenris,the broody Elf
bunbunnyny

Location:Well, my waterbottle says I'm from a mountain spring...

ISLAND!
I saw the survey. THAT IS AWESOME!

AKA Bun
(I am a GUY!)
ShaneyBoy

Love almost all the ideas, but the carnival one really interests me, so I vote for that. I also love the island idea, and I quite like the TV idea too, but that's probably because I enjoy Reality TV in real life.

There is a lot of ideas here, does anyone think they may also be planning for Sims 4?

And please add SEASONS/UNIVERSITY! <3 And Open for Business would be amazing too.

Damienf519

niac1234

I vote for the Island Expansion pack. However they all sound cool, so it was kind of hard for me to choose which one I liked the best, plus both the carnival and the Island EP ideas mentioned shops, and I'm hoping they'll add more shopping venues to the game soon.

Check out Spring Valley. Don't forget the saved game file. Let me know what you think
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/688035.
page#10975233
evclm6

I vote for the carnival and island pack.
sockmonkey19

I want carnival that would be so cool, i like the tother ideas too but i like carnival the most.
maxverra1997

the carnaval thing. thats why I loved The Sims Making Magic.

adamc123

none of them lol i would like something like Open for Business where you can run and work in a home business and a community lot, and rabbit holes like Restaurants can be open

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 07:24 PM

niac1234

The carnival has shot up! It is now well past Farm! Island is gaining some ground too.

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: