Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Win a Mom a 500 SP prize! Winners Picked!  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
StephBE

Agghhh!! I only saw this because I've just looked at MyPage and saw your post about it.

I wish I could have reciprocated to the people that nominated me, as they both really deserved to be on the list.

Thanks for making me tear up Murfee, I feel I've known you forever and we won't mention how you started by stalking me No, like you said we're like two peas in a pod and you know I love you to pieces too! You've been with me through all my highs and lows and I count my blessings that you're my friend. And you know we'll meet one day right??

And to Fallen my new friend who I'm so happy to have met; you're sweet and lovely and I'm really lucky to know you!

Thanks Cat for hosting this, congrats to the other winners and all the mums out there and thank you for the awesome gift you sent me - great choice!!

Everyone, cherish your mums, and make every second with them count!♥

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/14/12 08:39 AM

murfeel

StephBE wrote: Thanks for making me tear up Murfee, I feel I've known you forever and we won't mention how you started by stalking me

ROTFLMAO!!!
Omg, I had to think about it for a sec, but that is SO TRUE--I DID start off by stalking you!
LMAOOOOO!!!
(I'm in here DYING, you should see me! )

I'm SO glad you got picked! It's the only way (and a rather small one at that) I can do your goodness justice--if I had some money of my own right now I swear, I'd buy you the entire Store and pay for your kids' entire education. So when I see nomination lotteries I'm quick to put your name up--knee jerk reaction. ^-^

I hope you had a great Mother's Day! (I was sick as a dog--the stupid neighbors of mine across the steet mowed their lawn like 5 times and kicked up so much dust and pollen that I was a sneezing MESS; my sinuses flared up and I elt like slipping ammonia into their dog's food bowl. ) My mom and her friend came over with a chocolate cake and some chinese food and I fought my way through the mucus to enjoy myself a bit with a movie while Apryl watched Angie.

Happy Mommy's Day, everybody! Thanks, OP!

blacksheba1973

Congrats to the winners and thanks again for hosting Cat0Eye.

potterphyle

Congrats to the mamas! I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day weekend! Thanks for hosting Cat!

Cat0Eye

No problem!

I just found out I wont be able to do this for dads on fathers day weekend because I will be out of town....Sorry gents

Its okay, be simful
pnoles

Oh my! Thank you Cat for holding this wonderful lottery!

Tim and reneeisfamous thank you so so very much for the nomination! How very sweet of you to think of me for this very special lottery! I am so very flattered...words can not say (((hugs))♥~p

"My Cherie Amore pretty little one that I adore"

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: