Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
SEASONS??! •It better be good because this is just sad..•  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Simsister2004

Taffster74 wrote:Simsister, sorry to sound rude here, but ..... your really need to take two pills - a chill pill and be nice pill. the last few days (for the most part) you have been really nasty to just about everyone and everything.

Sorry, I just express my opinion. Isn't that the purpose of having a forum discussion?. Take some pills yourself, you "rude" one. I am never nasty (don't even know what it is) Sometimes my language might sound weird, but then you have to excuse me. English isn't my native tongue, as I am Danish. Get over it. Sincerely I really wonder how I manage to have friends without taking pills.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/17/12 01:25 PM

Anavastia

Let me also point out if Weather is only going to be about the weather and the interactions that come with it like water ballon fights, snow ball fights, sunburns. Than surely this ep is as empty as anything and to me that is not what im looking for. I have sims 2 seasons on my pc right now and do not wish for a 2nd rendition of it. No im sick and tired of it honestly.

The game is suppose to be an advancement of the series before it not a direct copy of it. So if they're going to bring in weather than the should bring in new and innovative ideas to it. They sure shouldn't use the expansion as a filler like they did with generations. sims 3 is lacking in a lot of areas that is true but one of the biggest thing it lacks is on ideas that are innovative and new.

We already have gardening, green sims, plants, cow plants, quality of plants, mixology, nectar, plenty of furniture etc. Even if they brought in more recipes and a gardner I'm still going to feel like okay been there done that what's new. Same with weather, if snowballs, been there done that, sun burns, swimming, been there done that too. So what will exactly be new here.

Snow igloos? Snow forts, Snow mobiles? Scuba diving? Some restaurants, candy store? Farms market or stand? What's new for the beaches, and the town etc? See the thing is while people want something new at the same time what happesn when the Expansion is nothing like the expected. Then as people are saying the forums will be flooded with this is not seasons.

Simsister2004

Anavastia wrote:Let me also point out if Weather is only going to be about the weather and the interactions that come with it like water ballon fights, snow ball fights, sunburns. Than surely this ep is as empty as anything and to me that is not what im looking for. I have sims 2 seasons on my pc right now and do not wish for a 2nd rendition of it. No im sick and tired of it honestly.

The game is suppose to be an advancement of the series before it not a direct copy of it. So if they're going to bring in weather than the should bring in new and innovative ideas to it. They sure shouldn't use the expansion as a filler like they did with generations. sims 3 is lacking in a lot of areas that is true but one of the biggest thing it lacks is on ideas that are innovative and new.

We already have gardening, green sims, plants, cow plants, quality of plants, mixology, nectar, plenty of furniture etc. Even if they brought in more recipes and a gardner I'm still going to feel like okay been there done that what's new. Same with weather, if snowballs, been there done that, sun burns, swimming, been there done that too. So what will exactly be new here.

Snow igloos? Snow forts, Snow mobiles? Scuba diving? Some restaurants, candy store? Farms market or stand? What's new for the beaches, and the town etc? See the thing is while people want something new at the same time what happesn when the Expansion is nothing like the expected. Then as people are saying the forums will be flooded with this is not seasons.

I second this totally. But I wish for being able to build at the beach and have sims swimming in the ocean, lakes and rivers, instead of just fishing.
frankiedoodle08

Simsister2004 wrote:
Anavastia wrote:Let me also point out if Weather is only going to be about the weather and the interactions that come with it like water ballon fights, snow ball fights, sunburns. Than surely this ep is as empty as anything and to me that is not what im looking for. I have sims 2 seasons on my pc right now and do not wish for a 2nd rendition of it. No im sick and tired of it honestly.

I second this totally. But I wish for being able to build at the beach and have sims swimming in the ocean, lakes and rivers, instead of just fishing.

if they did do a seasons it should be missed with vacation or farming that way its something new and different
barisaxy

frankiedoodle08 wrote:if they did do a seasons it should be missed with vacation or farming that way its something new and different

I'd rather them focus entirely on weather/seasons.

There is a lot they could do with it. If Pets got to be on its own for a third time, then Seasons gets to be on its own as well, I say! I don't want a botched up Seasons EP, especially not after waiting this long.

The Sims 3 needs a WIND INSTRUMENT.

The lack of them is UNFAIR.
Anavastia

barisaxy wrote:
frankiedoodle08 wrote:if they did do a seasons it should be missed with vacation or farming that way its something new and different

There is a lot they could do with it. If Pets got to be on its own for a third time, then Seasons gets to be on its own as well, I say! I don't want a botched up Seasons EP, especially not after waiting this long.

See this is exactly my point that i was making. Much of what was in seasons we already have in game the only thing that is missing is the actual weather with the interactions that came with the weather. I'm sorry but that is not enough to content for an expansion at all. As i said if it's a repeat of seasons then it's going to put a lot of fans off who aren't looking for a copycat rendition of sims 2.

What are people going to do when the Expansion is nothing like seasons in sims 2. You've got the weather, gardening, etc there should be no complaints than. However i can assure you there will be things in the expansion that was not in sims 2 version. You will have exactly this, seasons is botched up i don't want it type threads.

There is a lot they can do with a weather expansion, however that has nothing to do with seasons of sims 2. A restaurant is very much apart of weather especially a bakery. Farming is also apart of weather and relies heavily on it so it fits in perfect with the expansion. Even vacations does as people take seasonal vactions. So do holiday celebrations, etc. all have an affect from weather and 4 seasons. So the question still remains because the expansion will not be like the one from sims 2 will the we want seasons fans be satisfied with it.

Taffster74

Simsister2004 wrote:Please - not now again? This isn't a new idea, and it has been going around in here a zillion times. Nothing could affect me less. No Seasons for me thanks.

Simsister, this is what I am talking about. The OP wasn't presenting seasons as a "new idea" - this, plus the "Please - not now again" comes off as quite nasty and needing a chill pill.
Simsister2004

Taffster74 wrote:Simsister, this is what I am talking about. The OP wasn't presenting seasons as a "new idea" - this, plus the "Please - not now again" comes off as quite nasty and needing a chill pill.

Ok, and I don't care. Look through this Ideas and Feedback forum, and you will know what I mean. Besides, I don't know what "chill" means, so I don't bother. You are the nasty one, not I. some paople think that if they just repeat something lots of times, they will have their way. I am thinking what the consequences are going to be: Our computers will never live up to such an expansion. And I for one (with a very new PC) am not ready to upgrade further.
lisasc360

chill means to just relax.

Bret Michaels concert 5/27/12
pixiedust4267

I miss the greenhouses that they had in Sims 2. I wish that they would bring that back, along with the gardener that you could hire to come do the gardening and the yard work.

Simsister2004

lisasc360 wrote:chill means to just relax.

Well then, and who told you, that I don't relax? this is too silly. I pass the thread here. Have fun.
lisasc360

Simsister2004 wrote:

Well then, and who told you, that I don't relax? this is too silly. I pass the thread here. Have fun.

No need to attack me, I was just telling you what "to chill" mean...

Bret Michaels concert 5/27/12
Simsister2004

lisasc360 wrote:
Simsister2004 wrote:

No need to attack me, I was just telling you what "to chill" mean...

Subject: Re:SEASONS??! •It better be good because this is just sad

Yes this is just sad. I never attacked anybody. Bye and have fun!!!
Erich_Raeder

Anavastia wrote:
barisaxy wrote:

See this is exactly my point that i was making. Much of what was in seasons we already have in game the only thing that is missing is the actual weather with the interactions that came with the weather. I'm sorry but that is not enough to content for an expansion at all. As i said if it's a repeat of seasons then it's going to put a lot of fans off who aren't looking for a copycat rendition of sims 2.

What are people going to do when the Expansion is nothing like seasons in sims 2. You've got the weather, gardening, etc there should be no complaints than. However i can assure you there will be things in the expansion that was not in sims 2 version. You will have exactly this, seasons is botched up i don't want it type threads.

There is a lot they can do with a weather expansion, however that has nothing to do with seasons of sims 2. A restaurant is very much apart of weather especially a bakery. Farming is also apart of weather and relies heavily on it so it fits in perfect with the expansion. Even vacations does as people take seasonal vactions. So do holiday celebrations, etc. all have an affect from weather and 4 seasons. So the question still remains because the expansion will not be like the one from sims 2 will the we want seasons fans be satisfied with it.

Seasons go well with sports as well like:

Summer

Bodybuilding
Fitness Modelling

Winter

Skiing
Ice Hockey
Rugby
soccer

and more

Agreed another remake of Seasons like the Sims 2 is really going to put me off
Shamrockette

When seasons comes out (there are a lot of hints going around that point to Seasons EP coming next...), I would love to be able to swim in the ocean, river or lake. What's the point of putting beaches in the game when you can't even swim in them?! I'm fairly certain that they kept this in mind, so they might let this happen. But who knows if it'll be a knockoff of Sims 2 Seasons, but I'm pretty sure there will be more to do with the EP than Sims 2 did.

(Also, sorry for bumping this thread. )

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: