Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Guide: Herbs & What They Do  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
lizbethbear

slpc04 wrote:
He eats herbs directly, no nauceous moodlet either, although he has simmunity I guess that's why.

But I never get any tea moodlets etc.

I edited my post to be more clear. eating herbs directly results in the good moodlet aka the effects lasting for 9 hours. I didn't mean that eating herbs directly makes you sick. Although eating herbs at any time has a chance to cause an herb sickness nausea moodlet that lasts for 2 hrs and results in your sim blowing chunks. But I am gonna have to agree with the guy who said that maybe its your simmunity reward causing your sim not to get any of the effects moodlets from herbs.

But anyway- my other post was just to show the difference in how you consume the herbs, the effects may be the same but the moodlet lengths are not, with eating the herb having the longest lasting moodlet.

slpc04

Then thats bad right? My sim has simmunity now what do I do? I don't want him to get colds when he goes to Uni. But I want him to have the herb benefits though. (
KatSolo

This is so handy - thanks!
lizbethbear

slpc04 wrote: Then thats bad right? My sim has simmunity now what do I do? I don't want him to get colds when he goes to Uni. But I want him to have the herb benefits though. (

first you need to check and see if you get the moodlets with a sim who does not have the simmunity reward. if you do then maybe the reward is the problem but if you don't then it might be something else.

slpc04

@ Lizbeth, thank you for your tips. I did indeed checked and found that its not the reward that conflicted. Was one of the buff mods I had and I took it out. Now everything works... I see all the tea moodlets and more! Thanks again. And Thanks for this herb list Lucky!
Megaen1

Thank you for this list
Katnap

54M4NTH4 wrote:
Chimp2678 wrote:Wow, thanks for it. However, do they help people in RL? Maybe some of them, but not those ones that are a bit exaggerating.

Green tea does help boost your metobolism and it helps you lose wieght-the rest are not true

I'm hoping that people don't take any of these seriously irl. Some of the effects that are used in real life are quite different from the game uses. Some of them shouldn't be ingested at all.
Pollen

If you have any mods that effect the stores you wont be able to buy the new stuff or they will bug out like the teas and comic books. I had to get rid of my outstanding quality mod, all books, fruit, and fish in store mods as well.
treece01

Thanks so much for posting this!

tmwarfield

Thanks very much!

To Pollen: I know it sucked, i had this awesome mod that made them read it really fast for skill books, but it interfered with comics... I'm like: I WANT COMICS NOWWWW

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/21/13 02:38 PM

Bleach is the best anime ever!
sarah1983_122703

Thanks for the info, I had no idea what they were for...LOL I was trying to add the lavender in my sims bathwater....LOL
neansbeans

I just found this out. When peppermint is added to a meal or food it deceases the sim's bladder what ate the herbed food.

Post Reply Forum Index » University Life
Go to: