Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
✮Imagine Magazine✮Think big..be inspired,BRAND NEW LAYOUT-Searching for CC fashion finder!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
popstar7

This message was edited 31 times. Last update was at 04/26/12 08:45 PM

popstar7

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 04/26/12 08:22 PM

Catalinootza

HEY! K in here!

popstar7

Hey friend! xx

KatlynsBirds

Kate
Ill post a headshot shortly
CC Makeup Finder
I love makeup. Especially the CC makeup! And I always find really good makeup
Don't really have much expierence besides the fact that I always download CC makeup when making my own sims!
What example would you like?

Catalinootza

Should I het another hairstyle(straighter) for the first page?

Catalinootza

Yay a Makeup Finder!
I'd like to learn makeup tips from you and Reiya! I'm not so good at that hehe...

TheMeeepMoop

sure

popstar7

@Reiya: You know you said... Not to hire KatylnsBirds under any circumstances.
@KaylnsBirds: Thankyou for applying.I need to know whether you are commited or not,because i have heard that you have applied for a few magazines,then you have just disapeared. Please reply ASAP,so i may consider.
@K: If you would like.
@Everyone Else: How is everyone? Any problems?

KatlynsBirds

popstar7 wrote:@Reiya: You know you said... Not to hire KatylnsBirds under any circumstances.
@KaylnsBirds: Thankyou for applying.I need to know whether you are commited or not,because i have heard that you have applied for a few magazines,then you have just disapeared. Please reply ASAP,so i may consider.

I think its very rude that she said not to hire me because I did not do anything wrong..

I am very committed. I applied to a few magazines but I was not hired, the magazine got cancelled, or I did not hear from the owner within a couple weeks. I did not dissappear..

popstar7

KatlynsBirds wrote:
popstar7 wrote:@Reiya: You know you said... Not to hire KatylnsBirds under any circumstances.

I think its very rude that she said not to hire me because I did not do anything wrong..

I am very committed. I applied to a few magazines but I was not hired, the magazine got cancelled, or I did not hear from the owner within a couple weeks. I did not dissappear..

Maybe Reiya got something wrong and i am sure she is sorry. If you show me some examples of some of your previous work,i may consider hiring you.We only hire the best,so we will read your application and decide.

Thankyou for choosing imagine.

KatlynsBirds

Maybe Reiya got something wrong and i am sure she is sorry. If you show me some examples of some of your previous work,i may consider hiring you.We only hire the best,so we will read your application and decide.

What examples would you like? Pictures of the makeup? or just links? And any specific theme you want for the makeup?

ArtistByNight

Hi again, i've got a new example(On the last thread, i asked if i could be a ad maker)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/22/11 05:13 PM

popstar7

ArtistByNight wrote:Hi again, i've got some new examples(On the last thread, i asked if i could be a ad maker)

Oooh nice example.Would you be able to make the text a little clearer next time.Also may you submit another examplem,so i can consider!

popstar7

KatlynsBirds wrote:

What examples would you like? Pictures of the makeup? or just links? And any specific theme you want for the makeup?

Pictures and links would be good.Please could the theme be summer. I look foward to seeing your examples.

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: