Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My horse won't give birth?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
ethansmom0904

1. Are you using any CC or mods ?
Yes

2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods
Yes Overwatch

3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do)

4. What EPs do you own
All of them
5. What patch level (game version) are you currently at. I need the version of your base game. You find it in your launcher when you hover over the base game icon. I need the one that starts with 1.xx

6. Some basic Info about your Computer (please NO DxDiag, can't read them anyways). Processor, Amount of RAM, Graphic Card and Operating System (Mac, Win 7, Win XP, …)

AMD Athalon II X2 255 3.1 Ghz, 4 GB (3.75 usable), Geforce 9200, Win 7

7. Did you start a new game for Pets or are you playing an existing ones

New Game
8. What town are you playing ? EA or Custom ?

EA Appaloosa

My Horse has been preggo for 6 days now. I am figuring this isn't normal. I have searched a few times and not found an answer so I thought maybe it was a rare bug or something.
DarkAmaranth1966

Do you have a stall for the horse and a clear path for her to get in the stall? Is it time for her to give birth? Does the action come up then vanish?

If all of the above are yes, try using resetsim on the horse - same as for a sim, just type in resetsim fistname lastname of the horse.

ethansmom0904

Yea I have a stall and a clear path, she's actually sleeping in it now. Everything I have read says 2-4 days for pregnancy she is on day 6 about to be day 7 so I think it should be time. NO I have never seen the action show up and vanish. I went ahead and tried resetting her but it didn't help.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
ethansmom0904

Anyone else have a suggestion?
Kikionparas

How longs the horses lifespan? That might affect it :/
minpin45

I've heard of sims getting pregnant and not giving birth also. Perhaps you can try Twallan's DebugEnabler to try to fix the problem.
SIMSPuppetMaster

I found this thread and wanted to say I'm experiencing the same problem. My horse is ready to give birth and I keep getting the notification that she just gave birth and to name the foal and... nothing! Except that a few moments later the window appears again saying she has given birth and to choose a name. There are no foals on my lot, if they appeared every time I named the foal I would have about 20 foals by now! I reset the sim, and it just improved her moodlets, thankfully, but nothing else. She has a clear path to her stall, which she has used before anyways. There is a thought bubble over her head that shows a door and the symbol with footsteps and a cross through it to show that she can't get somewhere. So I deleted items that may get in her way to the stall, (although she has entered previously with no trouble), and when nothing changed, I did Shift+Ctrl+C and did "moveobjects on" and forced her in the stall and when I unpaused the game she walked out of it!

My tech info is below in case you need it:

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? No
2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods. No
3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do. No
4. Do you have Pets or just the Patch ? I have the full EP that I purchased.
5. Did you start a new game for Pets or are you playing an existing ones ? I am playing an existing family.
6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? An EA town, the first one, can't remember the name.
7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) Win 7

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/12/13 09:53 PM

IAmTheOne246

This might be a weird question but, are you sure your horse is pregnant? Does it have the moodlet?

Ragdoll

Try restsim, there's no guarantee it will work but its worth a shot.

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: