Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
In Egypt, can't find mummitomium  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Tracy1313

I'm in Egypt, on the quest trying to find mummitomium to bribe the corporate goons. Are there supposed to be icons on the map showing where the mummitomium is?? Cuz I don't see any. Help please?
KatAnubis

There should be maptags on the mummitorium if you are doing the adventure where it's required. One of the places to find it is by the mine opening.

However, it doesn't spawn every day. It might take a couple of days to get it from finding it with the map tags.

Another place where you can often find it is at the Relic Merchant's stall. It's not cheap but you can often find it there when it can't be found out in the sand.
Tracy1313

Oh thank you Kat! It doesn't spawn every day? I thought it was maybe a glitch with my game.
Tracy1313

Ok there was a glitch in my game. I couldn't buy anything from the relic's merchant, she was like frozen. All the other vendors were fine though, just she was frozen. And the maptags for the mummitomium never popped up. I finally gave up.
KatAnubis

That's a bummer.

When you find a sim is frozen like that, try the resetsim cheat. (resetsim firstname lastname or use the wildcard resetsim *)
Gadgetmania

For me, it was the food vendor. He never responded to anything. Did the reset sim and when he returned to work, all was fine.

The mummitomium is exceptionally rare and is a pain to get. It's why I buy it from the consignment shop (at the home town) when it comes up and check the relic vendor each day when in Egypt. I have spent as much as the entire vacation waiting for it to spawn.
MerriWynne

This is a late addition for anyone that may look for this information. You can always try the cheats to add spawns for the metal. I added it so I could do the fishing adventures.
LlamaDonna

I have the same trouble finding Mummatorium in Egypt as well as being unable to bring fish home. Folks blithely say "use the cheat...". But I don't know where to find relevant cheats. Any suggestions gratefully accepted. LlamaDonna
Turbocane6

CTRL Shift C and type help in the grey line at the top of the screen to see the commands. ResetSim *First name Lastname* of the Sim is a must to play this game.

freewolf862

Thanks for the information. I've had to leave several times and come back, because the mummitomium didn't spawn in time.

Cooie51

1. click Ctrl - shift - c and type in testingcheatsenabled on.
2. Then go to the base camp and do shift click on the ground and click buy on this lot.
3. Once in buy mode do Ctrl - shift - c and type in buydebug with no spaces.
4. wait a few moment and it should come up if not go into sort with function and you will see a question mark
click that and then click rocks, gems and metals.
5. Filter by world adventures scroll down and you will find something that says mummitonium spawner and place it on the lot.
Tip: Once you have placed your spawner you may have to wait a while and then you should have some mummitonium.
sparkyandlexi09

Well I accepted the quest and found one by the mine shaft and finding both only took 3 minutes (real life). It might be beginner's luck.

Post Reply Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: