Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Serillion Legacy [Rainbowcy] [Timeless 2.24] UPDATE: 6/9/2013  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Cereline_x

Hey guys, I'm Cereline, but I go by Cere. :)

This is my second story/challenege I've started on the forums. You may know my first one: The Snake's Curse which you are free to check out, but I have now officially cancelled it.

The story will be updated most likely weekly, depending on how much I play the Sims at the time.

I will be working through 10 generations of the family tree. Though I originally planned to follow the rules, the more I go into the story, the more I need to edit small things and I need the freedom of my characters to move houses. However, I won't use money cheats (unless it's to set their family funds back down after an accidental addition) and cheats of the like.
Though, I do use many NRRAS mods in the game.

- - - - - - - - -

Color Order will be revealed as the generations progress, which leaves a bit of mystery as to who the next spouse may be.
Generation 1: White
Generation 2: Pink
Generation 3:

- - - - - - - - -

Generation 1 (White): Estella May Serillion
Warning: Some chapters may contain sensetive material
Prologue: Part 1 | Prologue: Part 2 | Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chpater 10 | Chaper 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24: Part 1 | Chapter 24: Part 2 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 26 | Chapter 27 |

Generation 2 (Pink): Blush Serillion
| Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24 |

Disclaimers/Reccomendations:
•I'd like to accredit sErindeppity's Danevbie Legacy for being a HUGE inspiration for this story! As well as berry's Splash of Color as an inspiration too! Both of their stories are amazing and I highly recommend them!

•I'd also like to credit Berry with the towns I use "Starbust Shores" and "Sugar Valley". Without these amazing worlds the backgrounds on comunitty lots would be filled with vanilla sims and uncolorful world-ness!

•If you would like a link to any CC you see in my story, I'd be happy to give it to you. (I started a working list of all the CC I have so it won't be TOO difficult to share now!)

•Also, if you want a specific character to download just let me know. I am a little slow at getting around to this, and you might have to remind me if it takes too long. But I will try to upload them for you!

•Check out Sims Creative Magazine where the Serillion family is featured in the "Blog Bites" section thanks to nonya over at the Blogger's Assembly

This message was edited 86 times. Last update was at 06/09/13 04:43 PM

Cereline_x

Characters and Downloads:

Heirs & Spouses:
Estella May Serillion [x] & Gideon Serillion (Locke) [x]

Blush Serillion [x] & ?

Spares:
Generation 2 -
Rose Serillion [x]
Abel Serillion [x]
Grace Serillion [x]
Nimbus Serillion [x]

Extras:
Rhianna - Donated by Sims3PlayrG
Cain Harkin [x]
Daisy Petit [x]

*[x] Downloads are from Mediafire.

This message was edited 9 times. Last update was at 08/18/12 03:54 PM

ronile1

BUMP! love the story by the way.

Cereline_x

Haha thank you. ^^ For the bump and for reading! I'm sooo glad you like it!

ronile1

:d I usually don't like rainbowacies. Just cuz I don't like berries. But I love your writing

Cereline_x

ronile1 wrote::d I usually don't like rainbowacies. Just cuz I don't like berries. But I love your writing

Oh? I love berries >//< I think they can be the cutest ever! But it's reasonable not to like them. XD But I'm happppyyy you like my writing that much though! D

Cereline_x

Part 2 of the prologue has now been released. :)
Sorry they're so short, but once we hit the real chapters they'll be a better length with more pictures. For now, enjoy!

XtremeVampireBat

Totes awesome work, Cere! I am intrigued. And, of course, patiently (not so) awaiting to see the narrator's face!

Miax0

Ohhh, I'm intrigued! I didn't know you were going to be starting another story definitely looking forward to reading more <3

Cereline_x

Haha thanks guys!
The narrator for the prologue isn't necessarily the first generation heir, so after this he's no longer narrating. I just realiezed that so far even in the writing he hasn't revealed his face. XD

jazen

ok I'm confused. Is the person in the prologue not gen 1? Is it her dad because it looks like a guy standing there but your banner is a girl.

Cereline_x

jazen wrote:ok I'm confused. Is the person in the prologue not gen 1? Is it her dad because it looks like a guy standing there but your banner is a girl.

Sorry for confusion. No, he is not the founder. It started from his pov cause it was easier to work the story that way. The founder is the girl he finds in the crater, so chapter 1 will switch to her point of view.

jazen

Cereline_x wrote:
jazen wrote:ok I'm confused. Is the person in the prologue not gen 1? Is it her dad because it looks like a guy standing there but your banner is a girl.

Sorry for confusion. No, he is not the founder. It started from his pov cause it was easier to work the story that way. The founder is the girl he finds in the crater, so chapter 1 will switch to her point of view.

ahhh, thanks for clearing that up.

Cereline_x

I'm gonna not-so-inconspicuously bump this.

Miax0

I figured the girl in the crater was the founder, and the pink guy is going to be the spouse since your second generation is pink....

I was considering doing a rainbowcy after my baby challenge, and if i did i would keep the colors a secret from the readers so nobody knows who the spouse will be straight away.

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: