Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Elysian Dreams ~ the Lumière Rainbowcy [Chapter 2.3.1 out 01/03/13]  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Author Message
Jessu


Joined: 06/06/09 10:14 PM
Messages: 2297

This message was edited 68 times. Last update was at 01/03/13 05:07 PM


Profile
Cereline_x


Joined: 06/01/11 12:50 AM
Messages: 2113
Offline

Nothing has been posted yet and I already know I'm going to love this!
Horses? <3 Rainbowcy? <3
I can't wait!
Also, your graphics are amazing, another reason why I know it'll be good. XD

OH And the title is great too.

EDIT: Also I hope I was allowed to post ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/27/11 03:55 PM


Profile
Jessu


Joined: 06/06/09 10:14 PM
Messages: 2297

Cereline_x wrote:Nothing has been posted yet and I already know I'm going to love this!
Horses? <3 Rainbowcy? <3
I can't wait!
Also, your graphics are amazing, another reason why I know it'll be good. XD

OH And the title is great too.

EDIT: Also I hope I was allowed to post ?


Moooooar than allowed hon! :3 I am so glad it hasn't been posted yet, but I will hang out until I get the flag to make up some rules/guidelines or something like that!!

Who doesn't love colorful ponies? And colorful berry sims?!

Profile
Jessu


Joined: 06/06/09 10:14 PM
Messages: 2297

The prologue/prélude can be found here!!!!

Give some feedback, I am pretty excited! :3 Happy simming guys!

Profile
Cereline_x


Joined: 06/01/11 12:50 AM
Messages: 2113
Offline

Yes, I definatly love this already. Your writing is great and you can tell a lot of effort went into this!
Though at the bottom I think you said that you're NOT going to give the links to the parchment and font and then you did, so iunno, typo?
But I do love this.

Profile
Jessu


Joined: 06/06/09 10:14 PM
Messages: 2297

Cereline_x wrote:Yes, I definatly love this already. Your writing is great and you can tell a lot of effort went into this!
Though at the bottom I think you said that you're NOT going to give the links to the parchment and font and then you did, so iunno, typo?
But I do love this.


Oh shoot, yes a typo! I will have to fix it later.. my brain is longing for sleep sooo I hope everyone else ignores my silly ignorances in that post! Thank you so much for enjoying, I really have this crazy idea in mind so aybe I can really express it!

Profile
SIMyth


Joined: 03/18/11 11:44 PM
Messages: 713
Offline

Very interesting and well written.

Profile
Jessu


Joined: 06/06/09 10:14 PM
Messages: 2297

SIMyth wrote:Very interesting and well written.




Thank you so very much! I am really happy you like it!

Sleepy~ bump!

Profile
MochaKat21


Joined: 06/25/09 12:08 AM
Messages: 669
Location:Silent Hill
Offline

Oooh! Me like ^.^ I'll be lurking this thread for new posts <3

Profile
Jessu


Joined: 06/06/09 10:14 PM
Messages: 2297

MochaKat21 wrote:Oooh! Me like ^.^ I'll be lurking this thread for new posts <3


Hehehe thankies! I will try and get the first chapter out in these wee hours ahead!

Profile
tashie_baby11


Joined: 05/22/10 09:43 PM
Messages: 2256
Offline

omg, i'm loving this so far


great work!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/28/11 02:21 AM

Profile
Jessu


Joined: 06/06/09 10:14 PM
Messages: 2297

tashie_baby11 wrote:omg, i'm loving this so far


great work!


Thank you so much dear! I can't wait to continue and perhaps post some "official/unofficial" rules!

Profile
tashie_baby11


Joined: 05/22/10 09:43 PM
Messages: 2256
Offline

well i'm certainly excited to read more.

btw, i just took a quick look at your 100 baby challenge ( probably gonna read it some time ), and i was just wondering where you got your maternity clothes?
Profile
Jessu


Joined: 06/06/09 10:14 PM
Messages: 2297

tashie_baby11 wrote: well i'm certainly excited to read more.

btw, i just took a quick look at your 100 baby challenge ( probably gonna read it some time ), and i was just wondering where you got your maternity clothes?


Aww awesome! :3 I got the maternity wear here, Poppy Sims. I really hope you enjoy!

Profile
tashie_baby11


Joined: 05/22/10 09:43 PM
Messages: 2256
Offline

thank you ! (: and i'm sure i will.
Profile
 
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: