Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims 3 Launcher isn't working anymore WHY?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
shell199

I have had Sims 3 on my computer for about 4 months now. It was installed properly and I haven't had any trouble until now. Evertime I press play or anything on the welcome screen it freezes. I wait and then about 6 minutes later it tells me sims isn't responding. I have restarted my laptop and taken the game out and put it pack in. Why isn't it working like it should? What is the solution?
45rpm

you are not the only one Quite a few threads going on about this now
Not a peep from EA
Im in the same boat as you
sairravha13

Im the same way. Every since the last patch its been glitchy and barely working. EA needs a new patch to fix all this asap!
PrincessJen

My launcher isn't working either. Worked fine yesterday but today no dice.
joshuaduane

I have the same problem. I was worried that it was only my game which had done this. EA will hopefully sort this out soon
DancingXtreme

For those with this issue, try this (it's worked for me!)

Bypass the launcher by going into your main Sims 3 folder, then game, then bin, and clicking on TS3.exe

My launcher too has stopped working for no reason, and this quick fix allows you to bypass!

tuketele

yes, bypassing the launcher worked for me as well, but it's a pain and this issue needs to be fixed pronto! I've been playing over a year and it just happened. This is ridiculous

cornflake88

I had the same problem, after several attempts of not responding I had an additional message 'unable to link to Origin' so I uninstalled Origin. Game launcher works fine now. Hope this works for you too.
blazerntq

My launcher was working just this morning then just stopped.
svlyn

My launcher has stopped working as well, it happened today, And i can not buy sim points and everytime i leave the site i get logged out and then take a million years to log back it again. Has someone reported this serious issue to EA games?

may_nilan

Uh oh. I think my launcher might be doing this too. But it was working just half an hour ago!

svlyn

I think they did some stuff to origins for battlefield three and its broken sims, just my guess. I dont have time to wait an hour to get ***** of EA today.

MommaVictoria

Thanks !! I uninstalled Orign and now the Launcher works just fine !! Thanks <3
Turbocane6

Mine was working this morning and now it will not work. I will try uninstalling Origin.

It worked.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/27/11 06:19 PM

may_nilan

What do you do if you don't have origin?

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: