Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Chew Toys  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
michtarts

Is anyone else having a problem with missing chew toys for their dogs on Sims 3 Pets? My dog has a destructive level, and I seem to have no pet toys to purchase for him to chew on. I've looked everywhere.. did something not down load correctly?
ZeekSlider

Chew Toys function like the Toys for babies.

You need to buy the Toy Chest. There's a pets Toy Chest you buy. once you buy it, you'll get a collection of Chew Toys for your pets.

Like my post? Buy something off my wishlist as a thank you!
http://tinyurl.com/TS3Store-ZeekWishlist
Nik24X7

Humand and adult dogs and cats can get a toy out of t he pet toy box. Kittens and puppies need someone to get the toy out for them.
cursed2012

i have this same problem, however i brought 3 toy chests, for different levels of the house, and theyre all empty. I cant find a shop that sells any, or find any in town edit. can anyone help with this
MeyersParrot

Go to buy mode, choose the paw pad option, choose the dog option and buy either the chew toy or the basket of toys. Place the items in a room and then select your dog sim and click on the dog toy basket and select the option or click on the chew toy and select the option.

Praise the amimal after chewing it each time and it should learn to get the toy itself.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/03/11 09:21 AM

Kltaylor

How do you get chew toys on sims 3 pets? also, is there a way to get pets other than adopting or creating them with the family?
Daedreem

There's a chew toy in the free Iams branded set in the store.

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: