Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Grim Reaper  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
simsluvr90

Is there a way to be friends with the Grim Reaper and maybe get with him and marry him?

If yes, whats the fastest and easiest way.

Midnight23

yes, you can be freind with him and marry him, but i have no idea how to do it, sorry

Stacei

My guess is that you would need to hang around the graveyard to get his attention.

Name My Sim It's FREE!
GagaSims

I am going to "Bump" this because i want to know the answer as well.

missmaexox

GagaSims wrote:I am going to "Bump" this because i want to know the answer as well.

Ditto. I used a cheat to make him my best friend, but that's about it. He sat on my sim's grandmother's couch when she died, and made my sim leave and go to her house.

whitemacgirl190

Bumping as well.

Valhelm

Yes. Make a female sim and an unlucky sim. Sims with the unlucky trait are immortal. It's awesome! Kill him lots of times, and each time, have the girl flirt with him. He doesn't have a phone, which is annoying. There are actually three grim reapers. One just leaves, one stays around for a few seconds, unless you talk to him, so he stays for longer, and one stays around for a while. If it relaxes, you can try for baby then and there and have a totally black sim!
GagaSims

Cool!

whitemacgirl190

Thanks!

kellywest

I've had my Sims talk to him before. One of them even used the mood-modifier on him. (Video's in my profile). He laughed at that. He leaves when he feels like it just like other NPCs though except in death's case you can't invite him over (even if you establish a relationship with him) or even call him. I haven't gotten to the point where my Sims got a "move in" option with him though so I couldnt say whether or not that ever happens but I do know you can get to know him.

Tabitha95

I really want to know how to get grim babies, my sim is his girlfreind, and 17 sims have died to develope that relationship, even with testingcheatsenabled but I can't get her to marry him, or try for a baby and even useing the cheat I can't add him to my active family! If anyone knows how PLEASSE tell me
KATHYOS

simsluvr90 wrote:Is there a way to be friends with the Grim Reaper and maybe get with him and marry him?

If yes, whats the fastest and easiest way.[/quote

The fastest and easiest way is to download him off the exchange and move him into your house. Then just get romantically involved with him.. I did that with one of my Sims we even had some Reaper babies.

The hard way is to befriend him and flirt with when he comes to take a soul, sometimes he sticks around for a while and you can talk to him. The best way to do this is become a mass murderer that way he shows up alot. Its takes a long time and hes pretty grumpy.
mlfox34

Valhelm wrote:Yes. Make a female sim and an unlucky sim. Sims with the unlucky trait are immortal. It's awesome! Kill him lots of times, and each time, have the girl flirt with him. He doesn't have a phone, which is annoying. There are actually three grim reapers. One just leaves, one stays around for a few seconds, unless you talk to him, so he stays for longer, and one stays around for a while. If it relaxes, you can try for baby then and there and have a totally black sim!
does it really work
LRM09

Just keep talking to him and you can eventually ask him to move in, it took me a while tho.

Here is the one i caught if you want one..

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3253640

calmorezoo

yep you can do all the above takes a while but it helps if your sim has simular traits like a sense of humour grimmy loves a good laugh.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: