Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
WCIF Military Uniforms  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Emily4331

I was mildly upset today to see that so so many military uniforms are available to download for TS2 but I couldn't find a single one for TS3.

Am I not looking in the right places? Does anybody know where I can find an old 40's military uniform, please?

I really need one D:

EDIT: I'm planning on doing a "Men in Uniform" photo shoot of sorts XD I don't like new military uniforms nearly as much as old ones or I'd just put him in the military career. Soo :3 that's the reasoning. Or does the military career in game have older looking uniforms? I'm not quite sure.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/07/11 05:09 PM

Bebsie

WELL, before going into CAS, bring up the cheat bar and enter unlockoutfits on. Now look in everyday>full body outfits AND you'll be able to view the game's military outfits. If you're still no happy, I suppose other people might know some good CC

Emily4331

Bebsie wrote:WELL, before going into CAS, bring up the cheat bar and enter unlockoutfits on. Now look in everyday>full body outfits AND you'll be able to view the game's military outfits. If you're still no happy, I suppose other people might know some good CC

I had no idea there was a cheat for that! I'll try later n.n thank you!!

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: