Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Autonoms Automatic Pet Feeding Station?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
minakoaino

I bought the Pet Feeding Station from the Store, and I was wondering how it works? All my Sim does with it is just turn on and off, and when I use my dog, it doesn't work :S

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/09/11 01:43 AM

asamiramirez

I came here in search of answers for the same question; my Sim was able to fill the feeding station, but it won't dispense food. The only options available are to turn it on/off.

Is this a glitch or am I missing something obvious?

Cyron43

Your Sim has to give it an upgrade. Click on the object and you should see a menu entry "Add smart sensor".
After that you can just turn it on/off. So turn it on!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/12/11 09:50 AM

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
Cyron43

Another ghost thread. I wonder if the OP is still alive.

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
asamiramirez

I don't know about the OP, but I'm still here. I already have the option to turn it on/off, (already added the smart sensor,) food never dispenses from the object.

(I'm wondering why the object does absolutely nothing "out of the box." If some users have to upgrade it to get it to do anything initially, isn't something wrong?)

It's just useless in my game. I'd love to know if it's working for most people who bought it, so I know if it's strictly an issue on my end, (conflicting objects, etc.) or if it's a widespread issue like the leg of the Flute Forward dress completely missing.

minakoaino

I filled it up first before I turned the dispenser on. I'm kind of scared to add the smart sensor, in case if it doesn't fill up on its own :S

Sims3fan1986

yeah it does not work for me too
KeyBella

Hm...maybe we've got to fill it up and then do smart sensor? I was thinking that since it's supposed to be an automatic refill, it can't refill what's not there.

Mahogany_Rose

It doesn't work for me either. I also don't like that you can't seem to fill it with gourmet pet food.

noddy

Mine is also not working no matter what you do with it.
secretuk1965

maybe your pets are not hungry yet

Fill the Automatic Pet Feeding Station with food and the bowl will fill in 4, 6, 8, or 10 hour intervals to feed your Pet automatically. You can also upgrade the feeder with a Smart Sensor which fills the bowl only when your pet is hungry! Puppies, Kittens, Dogs, and Cats can use the feeder and up to two pets can eat from the machine at the same time

as the instructions says it fills up in intervals you have to set which time you want the smart sensor only fills when your pet is hungry.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/20/11 12:59 AM

fugitamby

Well ... I'm in the same boat ... Does not even give the option to set a timer. My sim upgraded one with the sensor before filling it with food, and vice versa on a second one. (Got a second one since it was suggested that only two dogs can feed from it a time. My sim has four dogs.) All that is given is the option to turn it on or off.

It just sits there and "looks pretty". Luckily there is a pond that the dogs can drink from if they get the extreme food moodlet since it is not working. My sim will have to go back to the individual bowls and fill them up one at a time.

Anyway ... so far this was a total waste of the simpoints to buy from the store. Then once in game, have to spend more sim cash to get a second one!
fugitamby

Bump!
midge719

I found if you upgrade first it does not work, i got my sim to fill and turn on (No Upgrades) and it worked fine, but the minute i added the sensor it wont work for me.
nutzlady

It works fine until you add the sensor then it does not work!

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: