Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Showtime & Patch 1.31/1.32/1.33 - Bug Thread  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
ashleyadorable

Location:♫ So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent♫

Well, I am installing the new patch as we speak. So I doubt it's true that they removed it.

wzw1177

mischiefluver wrote:
catchme wrote:Sims VIP has announced patch 1.32 was removed Idk its true or not just something to look into

If a patch is removed.. what are the people who have it suppose to do? Will there be another patch to undo it? Or are we expected to reinstall?

I think the reason it was removed is that there's too much info about EP7 in 1.32 mega patch. Besides, the 1.32 from 1.31 patch is still downloadable.

The Sims 3 University, March 5, 2013?
catchme

ashleyadorable wrote:Well, I am installing the new patch as we speak. So I doubt it's true that they removed it.

It's true the download links no longer work so I doubt that you should do that.

Saying [no] to social features. It may start with simport but im sure it won't end there.
blunote00

Location:Council Bluffs, IA. - Originally from the south.☺ I've worked in IT 27+yrs & ♥ ♪Jazz♪

It does still download in the launcher I believe. I just had a friend that stopped the download until more information is confirmed.

At my age competence is a turn on!
♥Plays w/CAS Demo!♥
a_niles06

Location:♫ ♥ I know my heart's too drunk to drive but I'm on my way to you ♥ ♫

I never updated to 1.32 when it was initially installed, and now I'm getting an error telling me I can't log in to my game until I update...I'm confused

n00biityo

whew! There's a custom skin that's also multicolored so I thought I got stuck wit that one. *sighs* What will happen to my pre-made sims now

DivaOfDarkness

Whenever I send my sim through simport, they come back. However, I cannot click on them to bring up any options. This is annoying while trying to perform for tips or change outfit, etc.

Also, ( and this goes for normal phones as well) I can click on the cellphone, but it only becomes highlighted! I can't actually use it! I can't throw a party, call in case of an emergency etc. The cell phones can ring in case somebody tries to call me, or there is an opportunity. When my sim will try to automatically pick up the phone, it shows me multiple phone icons on the task bar in upper left corner of the screen. With time, there seem to be more cell phone icons appearing!

Is there a way I can fix it?

I'm not running any mods.

Staple_Salad

Are you going to do anything for those of us who have jobs and weren't able to update? The game isn't letting us log in because it thinks that we need an update (but of course, that's now impossible).

UPDATE: Looks like you can still patch or they've updated it. I wasn't able to patch via launcher earlier, but it just let me about half an hour ago.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/10/12 05:18 AM

thatonegirl32

I'm not having problems with SimFest or freezing anymore. I started a new game that wasn't connected to any mods whatsoever. So those 2 problems have been resolved. I am still losing a handful of friends after each gig my sim does though.
jobug1015

Cassieblck wrote:I am sure that this has been mentioned, but I try to host sims and they never show up. It doesn't even tell me that they are coming. That leaves me not being able to edit town or tour. I try to tour when nobody is being hosted and it always tells me booking failed. My game started freezing after this recent update and stops working. Now it will not even open to play. I do have some cc but only safe things from thesimsresource.com and not much and i *** not use any mods please help out

^this. Same thing for me. No mods at all. Only CC I have is a few hairstyles. I can play but I have terrible lag in starlight shores. Lunar lakes seems to be ok though.

I got credit for a simport, but the sim never showed up. I've also had booking failed.

catchme

Okay I know crinct isin't here I posted on here to inform him patch 1.32 was removed but If anyone has anything else to tell him or to report please refer to the rules on the first page, it will help him understand your problem and give you a better chance of actually getting help.

*im not trying to be bossy I just hate when people don't follow instruction that are there for their own benifit. Plus this seems like a bit much for one person.

Saying [no] to social features. It may start with simport but im sure it won't end there.
Gothicans

At first I couldn't patch or anything so I uninstalled and reinstalled it and everything patched up fine but now it wont load! I click on Sims 3 Showtime and the Launcher doesn't come up it just has that mouse button with the loading symbol. I've took my mods and cc's out of the files and my Origin is up to date and even my Sims is too and I've tried clicking on just sims for it to open and looking in my Windows Start Menu but nothing. I don't know what to do now

blunote00

Location:Council Bluffs, IA. - Originally from the south.☺ I've worked in IT 27+yrs & ♥ ♪Jazz♪

Crinrict is a she not a he.

At my age competence is a turn on!
♥Plays w/CAS Demo!♥
crinrict

I've written up all the answers and now I've closed the window by accident.

So I'm just saying this for the moment

If you have 1.32, go to CAS and see if you have the werewolf sliders and the custom skin tones. If you do, you might need to reinstall your game and use the new patch.

I see a potential issue here but I've not had time to investigate.

I'll do that now and get back to you guys later. I'm also postponing the updating.

crinrict

Ok. Trying again. Have not found a lot of useful info yet.

I'm not going to answer any of the questions related to this fiasco. If you don't get an answer, your issue concerns that problem. I will post more as I get info.

For now, please keep all discussion that is related to that patch in this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/511740.page

I'll be reading it.

---------------------

@solar_midnite: Do you also still have troubles with the reseting as well ? I'll add

@ZeekSlider: I'll add

@sam123: Where did you delete ? Ingame ? If so, do you still have a backup of your documents folder ?

@wzw1177: Remove MC to see if that solves your issue. I'll add though

@julienrob2004: I'll add

@Springfairy556: Did you update the mods before putting them back or are they still out ?

@Cassieblck: I'll add the booking failed issue soon. There's also a thread somewhere. Also please answer the questions in the second post.

@DivaOfDarkness: Is this a new or an existing game ? If it's pre-patch, do you have the same issue in a new one ?

@thatonegirl32: I've added the friends one yesterday. Glad you solved the rest.

@jobug1015: Please answer the questions in the second post.

@Gothicans: I would suggest trying this: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/06/tutorial-resetting-the-gam
e-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling.html

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 03/10/12 10:30 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: