Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
May I give you flowers? - giveaway thread  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
toya87

trying to get the pets expansion and having one of my creations featured on the front page
CourtneyRY

I'm planning on really diving into Showtime. I have a family with three daughters who will grow up to be acrobats. They are energetic and quirky. I'm really looking forward to decorating their house with all the food furniture. And all the new pink furniture.
sarabethadk

I have no clue how to even add photos to something like this.

Anyway, my plans for my sims this month is to have a town full of sims that only Ive created or that are married or related to sims I've created. I like to switch it up and play with them all at some point. I especially like to make them have children, name them, give them their personality traits, and my favorite age to play with is the toddlers. I usually play with a family with toddlers or another family to make them fall in love to create what would soon become a toddler. haha
heladoking2

my new family, finally married. being playful at their wedding.
DMS97

I plan to do many things, Making sims is one thing. Check out my studio, I've got Phantom of the Opera people there and Wizard of Oz. I also plan to do a privet (sorry 4 spelling ) legacy.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/02/12 09:11 PM

13Alex575

meet angry and sleepy midget teens in france

also try not to use cheats in one sim family
Hephtsibah

I am sooooo happy to be back playing the Sims 3! I have all the EP's and I have finished finals so I am free to enjoy my sims and looking for to a fiesta!!!
Hephtsibah

Thank you bunches for the flowers!
LovinBridgeport14

Lakross wrote:I'm going to play a supernatural themed town, have a Halloween in May
I already got my grim reaper,

~(0.o)~ woooo

OMG, what world is that!? I LOVE HALLOWEEN TOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz upload the grimmie!!!!!!! on a second thought, am considering doing a joint baby challenge, maybe a genie and a vampire?
FyireChilde

I'm excited that a project I've been working is wrapping up this week and I'll get my free time back! I am hoping I will get to play with my legacy household and my clone challenge and go back to building things. I might even get some writing on my legacy done and updated.

I love this screen cap and am itching to get to the point in my story that I can use it!

SimSherri

Finally got Master Suite and Outdoor living today so plan on making houses and more patterns to add to the exchange! And maybe try to get Create a World to work...again...
Eunhae606

I plan to make another family. I'm currently planning my favorite family that's based off the band Infinite and i hope to keep the family going~

~~♦Kpop/Jpop♦~~
Kayteablue

I just started playing again after a long hiatus. (Blame world of warcraft lol). So I just created a single young adult to start all over with. Good times!
Jolvsbooks

I plan to continue my Alphabet book-themed legacy. My firstborn Adam has just been born so four more babies to go:

I also plan to get my dog founders together finally and create some PUPPIES Here they are enjoying a date on the beach, complete with fleas

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 05/02/12 09:34 PM

Jaed

I am just starting a new family, my plans for the month of may is to build a home that copies the real life home, Then go from there...And for once I will not cheat...that is my goal..no cheating...lol

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: