Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What happened in your sim's stories today?  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
FayeShinomori

Briony has aged up into a stunning Teen and here is a pic of her just to show off her beauty:
http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/shard000
//shard000/085/224/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Here's a couple of pics I took of her when she was still a Child.
Edwin reading a bedtime story to her:
//shard000/087/224/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg

Briony as a Ballerina:
//shard000/084/224/009/00/screenshot_original.jpg

^Ignore the creepy paparazzi dude hiding behind her, ready to snap a photo of a little girl in a tutu. Can you say creeper?

There are also some videos in my studio, one of them of Briony dancing and two others of her playing hopscotch with her brother.

I'd rather die staring Death in the face than die blindly.
wickichick

Ivorybutterfly....loved the story and the house, can't say enough nice things!

wickichick

Adam watched the surveillence video in disbelief, the woman had a key and entered the house without hesitation. It almost seemed as though she belonged there, he noticed the time of entry to have been just prior to his family's arrival. She departed shortly after they left to go to the courthouse. Pretty sloppy bunch we are he thought to himself, we never noticed that the cameras had caught anything. Obviouly it wouldn't do any good to follow through with his persona since they had talked about it. He ran a make on her and saw that her name was Cher Curious, a teacher, no prior convictions, mother of two children, married, husband works at the Science Lab. He watched her go into Sophie's bedroom and pick up a tissue from the window sill and put it in her purse. He saw her glance out the window and see his family getting out of the car, she fled up the stairs to the 3rd story and sliped into one of the bedrooms.

wickichick

Adam emailed the video to his mother Anne, she had taken over the Maxwell Investigation Services after her Aunt Cindi had retired. He wanted to have the Curious woman arrested for illegal entry, but his mother said that would only ruin what they had going for them, I agree she is not the kingpin, Anne had told him, but having her arrested would most definitely not smoke him out. Anne wanted to get in touch with his sister Amy who had taken over the Humanoid Creation Department in the Science facility. Adam, Anne cautioned, we need to go slow and if Amy can get a spybot programed to target this Curious woman we will see and hear exactly who she contacts. So Amy will get this going tomorrow? Adam wondered. Absolutely not, tonight yet and it will be operative by morning. She may have already made contact after leaving the house today and I agree, we did get sloppy. We can't afford anymore mistakes. Adam set the laser beams and run a test before you go to sleep tonight and then get a good nights rest, we'll talk again tomorrow.
Adam did everything as soon as he got off the computer, he climbed into bed and took a moment before turning off the light to wonder, what was with the tissue from the window sill?

IvoryButterfly

Loving your story Wickichick, very interesting and really cool with the super spy feeling!!!

pr0x1ma

It's been a while since I've been in this thread. I have some serious catching up to do. But I've had a lot of family stuff happening and it's finally calmed down a bit.

Since the family is alright for now, I have an update of my own story. Here's the link to the latest chapter like I promised, Wickichick. I hope you enjoy it

http://kierstenraeanne.blogspot.com/2011/07/chapter-30-break-yo
ur-little-heart.html

SilverDaybreak

wichichick, I was wondering if you're using photobucket to post your pictures with as well? Your pictures seem to stay up longer than mine do for some reason. My pictures use to stay up at least for a few pages of posts, now it's like instant delete.

I do have pictures from Mindy's story to post as well but may wait until later when you are more likely to see them for a few seconds hopefully. Guess I'll have to go back to trying to upload them from my studio. I just have so many pictures there that it's harder go through. With photobuck, I would just upload so many pictures at time, post them and then organize them into files.

It's funny how I seem to answer my own questions while I'm typing my posts but I'm thinking that when I move my photos to there own files on Photobucket after I've posted them here, for some reason the site loses it's link to this page and that somehow causes my posted photos to get deleted. I created folders for my pictures so that I could keep them organized and not lose where I left off. Maybe I should wait a few days before putting them into the folders so that at least everyone here can have a chance to enjoy them.

On the brighter side, I finally got the romantic options that lead to marriage with my single Sim, Mindy. Mick Situp is now her boyfriend and will be getting them married as soon as possible. I'm so glad that it works with my single Sims now and not just my family Sims.

Oh, nice to meet you pr0xi1ma. Here is the link to my stories on Blogspot if you would like to read them. Some of my older stories I had to end due to technical difficulties. My current stories are Jan's House of Blues, Legacy of Redford Explorers and the Story of a Young Guitarist if you would like to read them.

http://silverdaybreaks.blogspot.com/

Have a great day everyone and hope that you're not melting too much in the summer heat.

Silver
SilverDaybreak

Mindy here with a quick update to my story.

The local restaurant wanted me to make Falafel for them which is an Egyptian dish, so I went to Egypt to buy the recipes. Fikry Ameen wanted me to find some important government papers for him in the Tomb of Discovery, which I did and then he sent me to Tahiya Shalut for other assignments. Tahiya and I became quick friends and after finding special stones and interviewing three locals, she sent me into the Tomb of the Burning Sands for some flame fruit but my trip was over before I could finish the mission. Upon returning home, my boss wanted me to go back to Egypt to learn more about Egyptian music. Why he didn't ask me to do this before I went the first time, I'll never know but one must keep their boss happy, so I returned to Egypt a few days later and got the information he need. Unfortunately I couldn't finish the flame fruit job as the door had been relocked and I had used the key on my first trip. A couple of the locals had me busy with jobs though. Relic merchant, Zahra Diab had me find thirteen pieces of copper to make relic replicas for her store and Farouk Rashid wanted me to retrieve a special relic for him that someone had left in the Tomb of Discovery. Sometimes I don't know what the citizens of Egypt would do without us tourists as every time I visit there is always something to repair, this time it was the toilet.

Well I have one day left in my visit to Egypt and it should be filled with adventure. Oh, I bought a snake charming basket and love to try my hand at snake charming when I get a chance.

Upon my return home, I finally got a chance to take the cooking class that I've been dying to take at the local diner. Afterwards, I started an impromptu jam session by inviting those around me to play their instruments with me. It was a lot of fun playing with eight other townies outside the diner and everyone that dinner there really enjoyed show we put on.

Work is a lot of fun right now as I have joined the rock music branch of my music career. Have already put on two concerts that were well attended and like to perform for the school children when the come to tour the theatre. This has helped to improve my relationships with my co-workers and have become best friends with them all.

The biggest and best news is that I now have a boyfriend. Mick Situp has started stopping in for a visit more frequently since returning from Egypt and we have grown to love each other and just the other night we made our relationship public as we agreed to date each other exclusively. We shared our first kiss to seal our love with each other and hope to be engaged and married in the near future and then find a bigger apartment to live in so we can raise a small family.

Wedding bells to ring shortly! With a heart that's all aflutter.

Mindy

SilverDaybreak

Hi Everybody,

Silver here congratulating Mindy and Mick on their recent wedding. They had a nice wedding party at Mindy's apartment with their friends and then moved into a nice penthouse (which I think is where Mick lived before the wedding). Mick took on my last name as he didn't really like his. I don't blame him, with the name 'Situp', it sounds like he's always doing situps but really he doesn't. He's just taken up a little gardening as there is a little garden outside their penthouse. Mick and Mindy (second cousins to Mork and Mindy) now live at 20563 17th Ave right next to the Banzai Lounge. Don't worry they are not going to name their first son, Mork.

Oh, I think I figured out the romance thing. Both parties have to have their happiness bar filled in order for each romantic step to marriage to come up. Just takes alot of hugging, hand holding, giving flowers, watching the stars to eventually get those options.

Later,
Silver (big hugs to everyone)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/20/11 02:06 PM

wickichick

Silver: I do use photobucket, but my pictures will stay up as long as I don't delete them from my album, which I tend to do once I have around 100 pictures. They shouldn't delete on their own unless you have used up an allotted storage space.

wickichick

pr0x1ma wrote:It's been a while since I've been in this thread. I have some serious catching up to do. But I've had a lot of family stuff happening and it's finally calmed down a bit.

Since the family is alright for now, I have an update of my own story. Here's the link to the latest chapter like I promised, Wickichick. I hope you enjoy it

http://kierstenraeanne.blogspot.com/2011/07/chapter-30-break-yo
ur-little-heart.html

It is so good to see you *hugs* and thanks, yes I did want to know how things turned out for Zak, it is sad he is not the father of the child he loves so much, but I applaud the way he handled it. It was nice to get a glimse of these characters again, they are kinda like old friends.
I hope things are settling down in you own life. It is never fun to have things be in an upheavel how well I know!

wickichick

IvoryButterfly wrote:Loving your story Wickichick, very interesting and really cool with the super spy feeling!!!

Thank-you! I'm enjoying this little piece of fiction, it is fun when whatever happens is only as limited as your own imagination!

wickichick

On the other side of town Keri was just getting her day started. She hoped to catch a fish for her breakfast. Money had always been tight for her and her parents, but recent events had made things go from bad to worse. Her father had worked on one of the factories in town making parts for humanoids, but tht factory had recently laid off a good number of their employees with her dad being one of them. Her mother had been a housekeeper/nanny, but had also lost her job of many years when the family she worked for moved away. They didn't have any savings and so they were pretty well sunk and to make matters worse her parents had tried pilfering coins from the near-by laundry mat, got caught, had to pay a fine and make restitution which they had no means to do so they were now doing jail time to pay the city back. Keri had lucked out and got a job as a housekeeper for the Baker family, but she had just started so it would be another week before she would get a paycheck and for now she was quite broke.

wickichick

Kari knew most of the folks who did housekeeping around town and Ty had most recently started working for a new person in town, his name was Adam Kincaid. Ty thought perhaps he could get her a few hours doing some odd jobs, he was gonna work on it for her. She knew all about the Sophie story, such a tradgedy for a young woman who was just getting her life started. Now it seemed there was something of a mystery going on with her death, who didn't know that Sophie came looking for answers about her biological parents, the Kellens. That house had set empty for so long, not that it couldn't have been sold a thousand times over, it sat in the best neighborhood in town, where the rich lived.
Keri had caught a small fish and had hungarly consumed it, she had a little time to search for some recyclables before starting her day at the Bakers. If she got lucky, she would have a few coins in her pocket and if not it would be the usual nothing. She was grateful the Bakers provided her with a lunch and a dinner on the days she worked.

cwaddell

SilverDaybreak wrote:wickichick, The pictures did transfer but photobucket or the thread seems to be in an awful hurry to delete them.

Silver,

I don't think photobucket is deleting them.

You did mention previously that you organize your images, which "moves" them. If you do organize them after you have put a link to them here in a post then you are breaking the link so that it does not work any more.

If you want your pictures organized, do that first then include them in a post here.

I think that is what is happening. Good luck.

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: